PDA

View Full Version : APRIL FOOLS!

~*~Celes~*~
03-31-2007, 09:34 PM
As I'm sure all of you know, tomorrow is the 1st of April, also known as April Fool's Day. Topic is, what kind of pranks do you plan to pull on someone/what's the worst prank you've ever pulled? Or, what kinds of pranks have been pulled on you?

For me, I don't get pranked and I don't prank anyone. :)

theundeadhero
03-31-2007, 09:37 PM
This was the greatest April Fool's joke I've ever seen. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)

XxSephirothxX
03-31-2007, 09:38 PM
I will pretend it is the 2nd of April, and people will be momentarily confused. It'll be great.

BarelySeeAtAll
03-31-2007, 09:44 PM
i cant prank to save my life so i might take a few of yer ideas!!!
i was meant to have been born on april fools...what a prank that would have been

KentaRawr!
03-31-2007, 09:46 PM
The staff will eliminate all the forums except the FF forums, and make an announcement saying we should talk more about Final Fantasy.

black orb
03-31-2007, 09:48 PM
>>> Only americans care about Aprils fool right?..

personally, I just discovered about that day some years ago..

Remon
03-31-2007, 09:48 PM
I called the police and told them there was an explosion of gas in my bathroom and my cousin was in.LOOOOOL :D

I remember a prank wich was made on me....
I was told that i had been banned from EoFF.I nearly died that day :(

Ouch!
03-31-2007, 10:12 PM
I'm rather fond of the April Fools joke during which Kishi got "banned." It was funny as hell to watch people freak out, especially because it took me a while to figure out what the hell was going on.

Other than that, I haven't had any particularly interesting April Fools jokes in my life. By interesting I mean upsetting and provocative.

Old Manus
03-31-2007, 10:13 PM
Water on Mars was pretty cool.

SammieBabe
03-31-2007, 11:47 PM
I should totally tell hubbie I'm pregnant again. :tongue:

But on second thought, I don't want him to have a heart attack...

black orb
03-31-2007, 11:54 PM
>>> Yeah, I guess only americans care about Aprils fool..

Jessweeee♪
04-01-2007, 12:10 AM
I have family over...it'll be boring, annoying, or fun.

Agrias
04-01-2007, 12:14 AM
april fools is a weird holiday, but i'm curious to see what the admins have planned for this year.

yanis
04-01-2007, 12:19 AM
The biggest April Fool's joke would be that Agrias' real name (in Greek) is Aliki...;)

Psychotic
04-01-2007, 12:21 AM
It's not April Fool's Day in my timezone yet.

Oh yes it is! Hahaha, GOT YOU!

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I am EoFF's Prankster King (self appointed). I even fashioned myself a crown out of some old newspapers and a piece of tin foil.

Bunny
04-01-2007, 12:26 AM
I'm going to fake my own death.

Agrias
04-01-2007, 12:29 AM
The biggest April Fool's joke would be that Agrias' real name (in Greek) is Aliki...;)

I CANT BELEIVE YOU DID IT!! xDDD

;_;

Croyles
04-01-2007, 12:33 AM
My brother dropped me out of the window on the 20th floor when I was 6. I was blindfolded and told that it would be "a soft landing"....

Fooled you (or didnt). The closest thing to that that actually happened to me was the check in desk woman at the airport telling me my flight is cancelled :(

Mittopotahis
04-01-2007, 01:23 AM
Maybe I'm not too good at this whole April Fools thing...

In the wee hours of the morning, about 12:30am, mum got home from a party. I told her than my grandma (her mum, who had been having heart problems earlier that week) rang and said there was something wrong with her heart (they just said that she was fine earlier) and that she was crying and everything. APRIL FOOLS! And mum nearly chased me up the stairs, saying "You don't fool someone about that!"

Next morning, my sister was downstairs watching tv as I got up. I came down and said. "Hey..Joe (her boyfriend) rang me." She believed me, thinking it of something completely normal..."Don't you think that's strange?" "No." "Well, he told me that he was having second thoughts..." She got up crying and ran upstairs and I said "April Fools!" but she still ran upstairs yelling "You don't fool people about that!"

I'm planning on telling one of my friends I'm reconsidering my faith, one that I am going gay, another that his ex (of who I am very good friends with) asked me out...Ahh man it's going to be fun. =D

DK
04-01-2007, 01:31 AM
I've never pulled a prank in my life, me. I'm clean as a whistle.

Rye
04-01-2007, 02:00 AM
I'm not much of a prankster. ;[

Xaven
04-01-2007, 02:34 AM
April Fools stopped being fun after 2005. I was in Florida that time. :P

My dad is usually pretty good with pranks on my brothers. Maybe I'll do something to my older brother like lock him out of the (internet) router.

I Took the Red Pill
04-01-2007, 02:38 AM
If you ask DK he will tell you how good I am at fucking up pranks. :monster:

Diango12
04-01-2007, 02:42 AM
I dont get off on doing pranks... But I might consider running a few "ding dong ditches"! Then carry on with the rest of the day.

Shadowdust
04-01-2007, 02:44 AM
I've never pulled a prank in my life, me. I'm clean as a whistle.

Really? Then was Majin-Squall really banned by Skwowwy? *drop kicks Lambert for not keeping a friggin' archive of FFI threads*

Renmiri
04-01-2007, 02:54 AM
A bit hasty aren't you ?

Odaisé Gaelach
04-01-2007, 02:55 AM
Last year:

Me: (On one knee, with a box and a ring in my hand) Vyola my love, will you do the honour of being my wife?

Vyola: (After a minute of stunned silence, she whispers) Yes. Yes, I will.

Me: Haha! April Fools!

So yeah, I'm still single.

I got the jibbles
04-01-2007, 02:58 PM
Watch out for the yellow bird. He's tricky.

agrudis
04-01-2007, 03:29 PM
I told my parents I'm gay lol

I got the jibbles
04-01-2007, 03:30 PM
that's not funny, i mean, they would have had to kick you out of the house, sell your stuff, and burn any picture with you in it, because God hates faggots.

~*~Celes~*~
04-01-2007, 04:36 PM
that's not funny, i mean, they would have had to kick you out of the house, sell your stuff, and burn any picture with you in it, because God hates faggots.
'scuse me, but could you kindly NOT talk this way in MY thread? God doesn't hate them, he loves all creatures. But enough of that :)

I'm thinking I'll play an April Fool's on someone today, just because I've been nice all too long...think I'll play it on my mom XD

Holy Lancer
04-01-2007, 04:47 PM
The staff will eliminate all the forums except the FF forums, and make an announcement saying we should talk more about Final Fantasy.

That's not such a bad idea anyways.

Chocobo_head*
04-01-2007, 04:53 PM
I'm thinking I'll play an April Fool's on someone today, just because I've been nice all too long...think I'll play it on my mom XD

Haha...I think that almost all April Fool's jokes are directed towards someone's mom. Like last year I told my mom that I was pregnant...and the year before that I told her that my little sister got kidnapped because I locked her outside (I got my ass kicked for that one :p)

Renmiri
04-01-2007, 05:00 PM

:D My daughter gave me the best April Fools ever!! I was pregnant with her, a month before my due date on April 1st she decides to get born :D

Thankfully kids take a while to be born so she was actually born on April 2nd. Still, my husband and my doc took a while to take me seriously when I told them my water broke and it was April 1st. :p

Xaven
04-01-2007, 05:03 PM

:D My daughter gave me the best April Fools ever!! I was pregnant with her, a month before my due date on April 1st she decides to get born :D

Thankfully kids take a while to be born so she was actually born on April 2nd. Still, my husband and my doc took a while to take me seriously when I told them my water broke and it was April 1st. :p
Wow, that made me laugh.