PDA

View Full Version : Question concerning Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974)...

Peter_20
04-01-2007, 02:20 AM
This movie is extremely disturbing, but I hope I'm permitted to post a thread about it.

Alright, I watched this movie a while ago, and I've always wondered something:
when Kirk walks into Leatherface's chamber and looks around, you hear some sound in the background; it sounds like a pig or something, but for some reason I get the feeling it's a human.
I'm not sure, could you please tell me?

Dreddz
04-01-2007, 07:54 PM
Im unsure also. It definately sounds like a pig, but we know that Leatherface and his family are all cannibals so it could very likely be human. Im going to go with pig though, as a human making that sound is a stretch of the imagination.

Peter_20
04-08-2007, 12:54 AM
Im unsure also. It definately sounds like a pig, but we know that Leatherface and his family are all cannibals so it could very likely be human. Im going to go with pig though, as a human making that sound is a stretch of the imagination.I find it very uncomfortable and disturbing that a human would be so messed up as to sound like a pig. :(

But that's typical to this original version; it wouldn't surprise me the slightest if the pig sound is supposed to make everyone go "oh my god, the poor human is so mauled the (s)he sounds like a pig!" :eek:

Ugh...! :(