PDA

View Full Version : He said he loved me

I got the jibbles
04-01-2007, 02:37 PM
So, there I am, sitting at some bus station in England when a strange squirly looking yellow chocobo comes up to me. He said that he saw me from a distance and was madly in love with me. He sweeped me onto his back and told me he wanted to take me to see the world. Said he'd give me the stars and the moon. Well, I invited him over for crumpets and tea and he didn't seem interested. He just kept staring at me, smiling at me all happy like and I was swooning. Before the night was over he had me in bed with him and I was experiencing things I'd never experienced before. He told me he loved me and always would and that this was love at first sight for him and so I gave in. Neither of us used protection and it all felt wonderful. We passed out around 2AM, but when I woke up around 10AM, he was no where to be found. All I had were a few yellow feathers laying on my bed and floor. I never spoke to him again and I realized I was played for a fool. I came to find out later that that damn chocobo gave me syphillis, as well as Avian flu.

This was April Fools last year... So if any suspicious yellow birds approach you, RUN! Also: always use protection, and if it's suprise sex, fight for your life.

Resha
04-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Thank you for your life tips. I am enlightened.

Dreddz
04-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Im sure hes done it to alot of guys, where do you think he got syphilis from.

DK
04-01-2007, 02:45 PM
where do you think he got syphilis from.

Germany. :shifty:

I got the jibbles
04-01-2007, 02:50 PM
I think he also stole my credit card. At the time, I thought he'd come back. I figured he went downstairs to get something out of the vending machine or something. You know, I really believed he loved me. Well, I waited for him to come back for a week, thinking he was out getting me something really nice. I come to find that he had went to Aruba, flying first class. Not only did he give me an STD, he stole my credit card. I was so depressed, that I tried to commit suicide but every attempt just didn't work out and I became more depressed and eventually I was thrown into the asylum.

Cz
04-01-2007, 02:57 PM
Chocobo sex always ends in tears. You should have paid more attention in school.

I got the jibbles
04-01-2007, 03:14 PM
But, how was I supposed to know. I try not to stereotype. If I am told one chocobo is bad, should I assume all of them are bad? That just seems wrong. Surely there is a chocobo somewhere who will be good to me.

Cz
04-01-2007, 03:30 PM
Dismiss the very notion, my dear. There is not a single chocobo who is not a liar and a scoundrel. They are beastly by their very nature, and not to be trusted.

Damn good in bed, though. :cool:

I got the jibbles
04-01-2007, 03:31 PM
Yeah, damn good in bed, but their promiscuity and their lies and decietfulness gave me syphillis and bird flu. Out of love, I never did turn him in though. part of me still thinks he will return.

Cz
04-01-2007, 03:33 PM
This is truly a great tragedy of our age. You should sell your story to a tabloid newspaper for $$$.

I got the jibbles
04-01-2007, 03:34 PM
I tried, but they said since I didn't have any genetic samples of the bird, that the story is probably not true. The world hate me. HATES ME. I can't even kill myself right.

ScottNUMBERS
04-01-2007, 03:36 PM
Whatever Jibbles are, I want some.

Cz
04-01-2007, 03:37 PM
I tried, but they said since I didn't have any genetic samples of the bird, that the story is probably not true. The world hate me. HATES ME. I can't even kill myself right.

And to top it all, you got the jibbles. :(

I got the jibbles
04-01-2007, 03:38 PM
yeah, and that's the worst. Way worse than having the shakes. I can give you the jibbles, but t looks like your avatar already as them, Scott.