PDA

View Full Version : Kids Do The Nastiest Things...

Ko Ko
04-01-2007, 06:03 PM
So, today, I was at church, sitting with my buddies Jack and David, and we were colouring my skin with gold. I have this natural gold ring that one of my exes bought me, and when you rub gold against my skin, it turns my skin black because I have very low blood-iron count. We were drawing designs on my skin that could rub away like an etch-a-sketch and it amusing for the time being.
Then, at lunch time, I realised how vulgar this was. Let's go make use of someone's anemia to color them!

Also, my older brother used to cut characters into his arm and color them with indian ink. Gross.

How often do we do these disgusting things?! Are there others out there? I am sure of this. Like that blood promise thing.
What disgusting things have you done as a child/thought it was cool/have heard about someone doing?

Shadow8017
04-01-2007, 06:08 PM
I remember in 2nd grade me and some other kids jamming staples into our fingers to prove we were "tough." Good times.

Spammerman
04-01-2007, 06:09 PM
No, but I can spell things on my skin by scratching it in the right way.

Parker
04-01-2007, 06:14 PM
I saw a kid bite into a live rat once.

Agrias
04-01-2007, 07:40 PM
I was payed 25 cents (a very shiny 25 cents btw) by my brother to eat silly puddy.....O_o

Mirage
04-01-2007, 07:50 PM
So, today, I was at church, sitting with my buddies Jack and David, and we were colouring my skin with gold. I have this natural gold ring that one of my exes bought me, and when you rub gold against my skin, it turns my skin black because I have very low blood-iron count. We were drawing designs on my skin that could rub away like an etch-a-sketch and it amusing for the time being.
Then, at lunch time, I realised how vulgar this was. Let's go make use of someone's anemia to color them!
What's vulgar about that? It's just a chemical reaction :p.

Lynx
04-01-2007, 09:00 PM
I saw a kid bite into a live rat once.

the next ozzy

ive eaten a crayon before and a dog treat. i wouldnt reccomend doing it.

~*~Celes~*~
04-01-2007, 09:08 PM
I've eaten ants, a dog treat, and elmer's gel glue before. Not good :eep:

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
04-01-2007, 09:15 PM
I used to eat Play Dough when I was younger. Not so good, trust me. Ew. -_-

atlanteay
04-01-2007, 09:22 PM
i tasted my dog's dry food because it smelled nice i guess :rolleyes2 but it was disgusting >.<

Proxy
04-01-2007, 09:51 PM
I used to eat dog treats. There was nothing wrong with them, but they were a bit dry.
My girlfriend once ate a beetle when she was a baby. Well...toddler, I think she was about 2?
And my niece who, granted is only 7 months old (like 3 or 4 at the time), took a crap, and was moving around in it and it left her diaper, went down her legs, all up her back, soaking through here undershirt, and shirt she had on. The smell was unbearable. I almost threw up.
But I love babies. So fucking cute ^_^

Sesspoo1
04-01-2007, 10:04 PM
Ever snort chalky valentines candy?

Zeldy
04-01-2007, 10:07 PM
I was quite the normal child.

If you call having a bath in the bird bath, obsessing over insects (Woodlice in particular) and playing video games normal for a little girl.

Renmiri
04-01-2007, 10:11 PM
I have to hide the dog treats from my 3 year old!!!

She loves them. She has also eaten ladybugs and almost ate dirt when mom was distracted! :p

sephirothishere
04-03-2007, 01:07 PM
pshhawww....I ate a penny once.

edczxcvbnm
04-03-2007, 04:33 PM
I knew this guy in high school who had hyper sensitive skin. I don't know how else to describe it. If you drag your finger nail across his skin that line would puff up a bit almost immediately. You need not even press hard. It was interesting to see and try but that was it. They guy had enough problems because he had a scratch happy cat XD

Christmas
04-03-2007, 04:39 PM
pshhawww....I ate a penny once.

And they told me you will poo poo out something ten thousand times the value if you do that! :mad2:

Reles
04-03-2007, 04:43 PM
I've never done anything disgusting, but I knew this boy on my bus who would eat anything for money. I think once we got him to eat a moth, it was disgusting. Then some other bugs that would just fly into the window. Oh well, I think he made two bucks out of it, probably worth it then.

Gaius Drakan
04-03-2007, 06:36 PM
Well, I once ate a 50p coin which cut the inside of my throat and so I had to take a visit to the hospital. :P
Oh yeah, and me and my mate (when we were around 6/7 years old) became blood brothers. Cut a deep line into our hands and shook on it. What a stupid thing to do. :P

Araciel
04-03-2007, 09:13 PM
i ate all the medicine in the medicine cabinet on a dare once...and my mom is manic-depressive...so it wasn't cool...they took me to the hospital and induced vomiting

WOOHOO good times

bipper
04-03-2007, 09:26 PM
I think the birthing process is one of the gorssest things every child goes through. Yet, it is so beutiful. :cry:

scrumpleberry
04-03-2007, 09:31 PM
I used to eat Play Dough when I was younger. Not so good, trust me. Ew. -_-

Me too. And dog treats, and toothpaste. :(

Lysidor
04-04-2007, 09:41 PM
I saw a 4-year-old eat an earthworm. Her disgusted facial expression immediately afterwards was priceless.

JackNapier
04-04-2007, 09:54 PM
Ever snort chalky valentines candy?

ive eaten a crayon before and a dog treat. i wouldnt reccomend doing it.

I've done all of these. Wouldn't recommend any.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Bagon Strips....dogs don't know it's not bacon..........and neither do I xD

BardTard
04-04-2007, 10:21 PM
Brought a dead rat to school. I was a sick, disturbed child. *laughs on the inside*

StarlightAngel
04-04-2007, 11:03 PM
Hmm... can't think of anything really gross I did as a kid...

In third grade, everyone learned to sew with needle and thread. People (including myself) would sometimes poke a needle through the bit of skin at the tip of their finger where it doesn't hurt and just leave it there for a while, showing it off to everyone. I think I was the one who discovered it for my class, in fact.

Vikeve
04-04-2007, 11:18 PM
I think I ate a leaf once with a friend but thats probably the most disgusting thing I ever did. I'll write phone numbers on my skin and within reason I'll eat of the floor if the floor isn't dirty.:jess: Ten second rule.:shifty:

Venom
04-04-2007, 11:21 PM
At lunch me and some friends took bottlecaps and smashed them into our hands. We bled like crazy.:cool:

Monol
04-04-2007, 11:22 PM
I snorted birth control by accident :D

Mirage
04-04-2007, 11:22 PM
I snorted milkshake powder once. It made me sick.

In third grade, everyone learned to sew with needle and thread. People (including myself) would sometimes poke a needle through the bit of skin at the tip of their finger where it doesn't hurt and just leave it there for a while, showing it off to everyone. I think I was the one who discovered it for my class, in fact.
Ah yes, a classic. All the girls were like "eww doesnt that hurt?"

Spiffing Cheese
04-04-2007, 11:25 PM
I used to eat paper. And I've eaten a crayon (that was a matter of months ago, though xD) and inhaled pepper and stuff, but that's about it. xD

The Unknown Guru
04-05-2007, 12:19 AM
Someone I know knew someone that drank a can of spit for about 20 bucks.

He was about 25.

BardTard
04-05-2007, 08:29 PM

I did that once in like 6th grade in home ec class. It felt funny. I actually sewed the fabric to my finger though.