PDA

View Full Version : GOT YOU!

Araciel
04-02-2007, 07:21 AM
hey look at all the threads on lockdown!!

anyone make it a point to do fool things on april 1st?? I know i sure don't, i've never had a mischievous streak, or at least not one that i put to work on a specific day each year...

anyone have any April fool'ery that went awry over the years?

CimminyCricket
04-02-2007, 07:25 AM
Some ass hole opened the bottom of my cereal yesterday. So in retaliation, even though I have no idea who did it, I urinated in everyone's bed. Serves the bitches right.

Agrias
04-02-2007, 07:27 AM
lol nothing happened cause i stayed in all day while popz worked! ;D

Levian
04-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Yeah, my sister and I did a few.

We told our cousin that we were getting a sister or a brother and then we told him to call our parents to congratulate them. My parents are well over 50 and it's been 20 years since they last had one, so that's y'know freaky, and he totally bought it. He went up and told his father, our uncle, "You're going to be an uncle again!" and he was just like "I know what day it is today, you can't fool me!" and then we got a pissed phonecall. :D

Then we tricked our dad into thinking our mother bought a 500 kilo statue for the yard, and he totally bought it too xD We told him she asked us to go pick it up, but we couldn't fit it in the car. Then we he comes home, she asks him if he could do her a favour, and he's all "Hell no! I don't want anything to do with it" and she was just going to ask him to take out the trash :D

And then I did some other minor ones, like waking up this guy I know in the middle of the night saying he overslept. and then another guy saying our car broke down so we have to take the bus for 4 hours. He called my bluff when I said we had to take a detour because a wild tiger had escaped from the zoo in a town we were going to pass through. :mog: