PDA

View Full Version : DQ Chrono Trigger Animes?

Ashley Schovitz
04-03-2007, 03:19 AM
Do you think that Dragon Quest VIII and Chrono Trigger could've made some good animes? I'm saying this because everyone knows the monster and character designer was also the illustrator of the DBZ series. Of the two I would think that DQVIII would've been a far better anime than Chrono Trigger because I personally like DQVIII more and DQVIII has a little bit more of a story.

Jowy
04-03-2007, 03:41 AM
Nothing that Toriyama's done is better than Chrono Trigger. Go sit in the car.

Also, please don't turn it into an anime. I want to swear like a sailor every time Magus changes his barriers.

StarlightAngel
04-03-2007, 04:09 AM
There's a Chrono Trigger OAV, y'know.

But uh, I'd prefer there was no anime for either. I would hate trying to watch an anime in that art style, 'cause I really don't like it.

black orb
04-03-2007, 05:16 AM
>>> There is an old DQ anime too..

BTW, Dr Slump is Toriyama`s finest work..

Ashley Schovitz
04-06-2007, 12:28 AM
There's a Chrono Trigger OAV, y'know.

But uh, I'd prefer there was no anime for either. I would hate trying to watch an anime in that art style, 'cause I really don't like it.

What's an OAV and what's Dr. Slump?

Jowy
04-06-2007, 12:35 AM
<a href=http://youtube.com/watch?v=0oRpCjKoPps>WAAAAAAAAH GONZALEZ! I AM STRONG!</a>

Vermachtnis
04-08-2007, 04:50 AM
What's an OAV and what's Dr. Slump?

Dr. Slump is one of the Akira's first, I think it's might been his first manga and it's the funniest thing ever. It's about Dr. N and he builds a girl robot named Arale who needs glasses cause she has bad vision. She's very hyper-active and yells out "KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN" when running. She has an obsession with poop. It's very funny and random.