PDA

View Full Version : HELP! henne mines

jezem
04-03-2007, 01:48 PM
I'm probably being really stupid right now because I can see the location of the mines on the world map and know that it isn't in the Ozmone Plains but I can't seem to get to it. How do I get to it? Is there something that I need to do to get access to it? Does the bottom half of The Shard in the Ozmone Plains have something to do with getting to the mines? Is there any way to get to the bottom half of The Shard?

Setzer Gabianni
04-03-2007, 01:55 PM
Have you been to the Eruyt Village yet? If so, you must have come back out of Golmore Jungle and seen the two Imperials, one wounded. Speak to the soldier you can talk to, and he will ask for a Potion for his friend. He'll then lend you use of his chocobo, and you have to navigate it through a tough spot where only Chocobos can enter, and then hop off it.

jezem
04-03-2007, 01:59 PM
I've got the chocobo from the Imperial but don't know where the chocobo-only area is

Bunny
04-03-2007, 02:08 PM
Look for the footprints on the ground.

Icerose2300
04-03-2007, 07:17 PM
Exit Southwest to the field of light winds and stay close to the left wall. After just a few steps, you reach an opening with a tree, whit flowers, and other foliage, Plus a yellow chocobo feeding. Run directly into this area to the left of the tree to enter the chocobo trail. After crossing the zone line, the party ends up in the southern part of an area called The Shred. Continue to the south exit, which leads to the entrance to the Henne Mines. Sit back watch the little movie and good luck.
TAKEN FROM THE OFFICIAL FFXII GUIDE!

Renmiri
04-08-2007, 01:44 AM
If all else fails, go to Jahara, rent a chocobo and when getting out of Jahara veer right (east) towards the bushes

rikkugurl13
04-11-2007, 04:11 AM
just get a chocobo from the imperial then exit there and turn left.Once you get in there then you should find it pretty easy.Also if your going into the Henne mines then make sure your about level 28-30.The fiends in there are pretty tough and my cousin said the boss in there was tough to.I'm headed into the mines and i'm leveling up my people to level 30.Well I'm trying any way.Hope this helps.

Hazzard
04-11-2007, 11:54 AM
The boss there is Tiamat, and he's level 30. He has a lot of HP, but I was level 30 and beat him. Wasn't that hard...

Swifthom
04-11-2007, 05:33 PM
He's doable, even at that low level...
And I didn't RUN through the mines, I moved slowly and took on every fiend en route. Despite sucking iin it's accuracy Charge is the most useful technique in the game. I reached level 16 IN the mines, leveling up defeating Nightmares. :D

it's about the armour andw eapons you have equiped, not what level you are.