PDA

View Full Version : drain entrance

i_like_ff8
04-03-2007, 07:09 PM
in deling city is there a third entrance to the sewers which is supposed to lead to a weapons magazine?
if so can some one help me find it

f f freak
04-03-2007, 08:15 PM
It's the entrance where Rinoa starts. If you look closely you can see it almost right in front of her. Forget about it for now and go down when it's Squall and Irvine.

i_like_ff8
04-03-2007, 08:41 PM
you mean where you climb the boxes? ive returned to deling from desert prison as Selphie so is it too late to get it?

f f freak
04-03-2007, 08:50 PM
Yes that is where I mean. I don't think you've missed it. You should be able to find a way back there.

i_like_ff8
04-03-2007, 08:58 PM
i cant find it, im outside the gate where the two soldiers are(they talk about the governments shut down becuase edea has come into power), the guidebook screen shots says go right from the gate but it takes me outside caraways mansion

f f freak
04-03-2007, 09:07 PM
I would be able to help you more if I had my guidebook to understand what you meant but I've lent it to a friend at the moment. Unfortuneatly I can't help you anymore.

i_like_ff8
04-03-2007, 09:11 PM
woohoo i got it, i went down the ladder in cararwys mansion again and took a different route, then i climbed up the ladder to the boxes and you cant get out or climb you have to go back down and find th ladder caraways mansion again lol

thanks for your help though