PDA

View Full Version : Dreamcast, anyone

Erdrick Holmes
04-04-2007, 01:17 AM
Anybody still own a Dreamcast? If so what games do you play on it now?

Madame Adequate
04-04-2007, 01:19 AM
Still got one. I play Jet Set Radio, Shenmue I & II, and Skies of Arcadia. I want to get Toy Commander, Crazy Taxi, and Soul Calibur.

XxSephirothxX
04-04-2007, 01:23 AM
Yup. I've got a couple ROM discs, though I gave one away to a friend and never re-downloaded the image. Mostly I play friends in Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Capcom vs. SNK 2, and sometimes Street Fighter 3, all of which I have on one disc. They are all fucking awesome games and make for a good time.

Jowy
04-04-2007, 01:43 AM
I miss having the Marvel vs. Capcom 2 playing machine. :aimsad:

Roto13
04-04-2007, 04:55 AM
I want to get Toy Commander, Crazy Taxi, and Soul Calibur.
Download them?

Mostly I play friends in Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Capcom vs. SNK 2, and sometimes Street Fighter 3, all of which I have on one disc. They are all smurfing awesome games and make for a good time.
Get out of my head! GET-OUT-OF-MY-HEAD!

Dreddz
04-04-2007, 10:51 AM
I definately still have mine. I own hundreds of Dreamcast games, probably only bought 5 of them, the others I downloaded. The only games I'd still play from time to time are Street Fighter III 3rd Strike, Jet Set Radio, Garou Mark of the Wolves, Quake II Arena, Rez, Dead or Alives 2, Capcom Vs SNK, Plasma Sword, Grandia II, Sonic Adventure and Super Street Fighter II X.

Oh, and JoJo's Bizarre adventure, that game was sweeeeeeet.

JKTrix
04-04-2007, 12:23 PM
Oh, and JoJo's Bizarre adventure, that game was sweeeeeeet.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I played a friend's Dreamcast once, all he had was Marvel vs Capcom 2 and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. JoJo really stuck in my mind. I use Dio in a totally unrelated DS game, my favourite DS game, Jump Ultimate Stars.

I hear Sega's gonna stop supporting Dreamcast (and Saturn) altogether in Japan at the end of September.