PDA

View Full Version : Boy Meets World!

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
04-04-2007, 01:29 AM
Anybody miss this show? I sure do. I used to watch it all the time. The Halloween episode has always been my favorite. <3 It's hilarious.

Discuss. plz? :D

Tavrobel
04-04-2007, 01:30 AM
You can't argue with me, I'm Topanga!

Back to work with you.

Rase
04-04-2007, 01:36 AM
Excellent show once it got past the first season or two in my opinion. I still watch it if I'm lucky enough to catch it somewhere.

oddler
04-04-2007, 01:58 AM
As with most family shows, the stupid guy and the dad were my favorite parts. :p

Goldenboko
04-04-2007, 02:02 AM
YES!

My favorite characters where Shawn and Topanga. I <3 that show. I used to watch it all the time, and I still try to.

Araciel
04-04-2007, 02:12 AM
it was ok i guess...but the young savage < fred savage

I Took the Red Pill
04-04-2007, 02:17 AM
Best show from my childhood.

Del Murder
04-04-2007, 02:39 AM
I watch this on Sunday mornings on the Family Channel. Good stuff. Especially the earlier episodes when Topanga was a weirdo.

Elite Lord Sigma
04-04-2007, 03:10 AM
Ah, yes, back when Disney Channel was actually not crap. My favorite incident in particular:

Shawn: First, there'll be a guy that nobody will see.
*The group turns around, and a guy runs past them where they were looking a few seconds before.*
Shawn: Then, the lights will begin flickering.
*The lights begin flickering.*
Shawn: Then, Mr. Finney will appear and reveal his master plan!
Loudspeaker: Here's a gun! Here's a knife! Now it's time to take your life!

Medi
04-04-2007, 03:44 AM
The Halloween episode has always been my favorite. <3 It's hilarious.

"Welcome to John Adams High. This is where you're gonna die." That always makes me lol :D

I love the show so much. I really miss it as well.

Good stuff. Especially the earlier episodes when Topanga was a weirdo.
*Puts lipstick all over face*

T-MaN
04-04-2007, 04:15 AM
Ha, ha, it had some good stuff. I recently (meaning a few weeks ago) watched the episode where they showed Cory(sp.?) and the gang during the World War I or II setting. It's the one where Cory goes to war, looses his memory, and then becomes a painter...LoL

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-04-2007, 04:37 AM
I remember watching it on TGIF when it TGIF used to be good, then later on on the Family Channel. It was a good show.

Roto13
04-04-2007, 04:41 AM
It was cool because of how much everyone aged and changed. From kids to adults. Really cool.

Lynx
04-04-2007, 05:17 AM
its still on tv i catch it every once in awhile my favoriite episodes are the halloween episode and the one where cory and shawn fly to florida and eric has to cover for cory useing a dummy.

great show

Shlup
04-04-2007, 05:38 AM
After I took my last final last quarter I marathoned the last two seasons.

It was great and horrible at the same time.

Dreddz
04-04-2007, 11:50 AM
I remember I used to adore the show, although I dont remember anything particular in the show. Except Chet having two heart attacks and dying.

Damn....and this was a kids show ?

Resha
04-04-2007, 03:04 PM
Oh my GOD yes. I used to love this show so much when I was a kiddy. Topanga was so weirdly awesome it was awesome :{

Hazzard
04-04-2007, 03:23 PM
I always hated this crap show.
Last time i watched was like 6 years ago, when i was some fat little 8 year old kid.

Isn't it about some kid and his brother?
A real good show is Aladdin!

TyphoonThaReapa
04-04-2007, 03:29 PM
A'yo, does was the days when disney channel was actually fun to watch. Boy Meets World is pretty good. I like it much better than any other family show beside Family Matters. Family Matters is the mother of all family shows!!!:cool:

Aerisfanatic
04-04-2007, 04:30 PM
well i cant say i miss it cause it still airs on family on the weekends, well its a really good show

cloud_doll
04-04-2007, 05:53 PM
i love that show! i have basic cable or whatever so it only plays on abc at like, 1 in the afternoon and i'm at school then :( i miss it so much! i liked the later episodes like when cory and topanga are married. it's so cute :love:

Shiny
04-04-2007, 06:45 PM
Topanga and Mr. Feeny were great. I love the Halloween episode with Jennifer Love Feffermen.

Hazzard
04-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Well, i prefer something like 'That's So Raven'. That was proper funny, until this 'Cory In The House' crap came on.

McLovin'
04-04-2007, 07:23 PM
Halloween episode was also my favorite episode.

Miriel
04-04-2007, 08:02 PM
I grew up on Boy Meets World. I don't care if it was sappy and silly and Cory was annoying at times. It's part of my childhood so I LOVE IT.

Well, i prefer something like 'That's So Raven'. That was proper funny, until this 'Cory In The House' crap came on.
Oh god oh god oh god. I hope you're kidding.

Hazzard
04-04-2007, 08:05 PM
I grew up on Boy Meets World. I don't care if it was sappy and silly and Cory was annoying at times. It's part of my childhood so I LOVE IT.

Oh god oh god oh god. No, I'm not kidding...:)

Del Murder
04-08-2007, 06:49 PM
Shawn is the best. His dumbness is so funny.

Crushed Hope
04-08-2007, 11:21 PM

Oh god oh god oh god. No, I'm not kidding...:)

Wow.

Thats So Raven ... is horrible.

Boy Meets World rules - I just wish all the seasons would be released on DVD :D

fantasyjunkie
04-09-2007, 12:50 AM
I liked the earlier ones better. It was a MUCH better show than the horrible Full House. Now thats a show I hated :mad2:

Del Murder
04-09-2007, 01:51 AM
Hey, watch the hair!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-09-2007, 09:55 PM
I have a few favorites from this show!!!

1. The halloween episode.

2. Any of the episodes where a few of the guys had to dress up as girls. (especially Shawn OMG)

3. And I also like one of the earlier episodes where Cory has a vision of what it will be like when he is an old man or something. And he was just sitting there at the restaurant place or whatever and he was complaining about sweet n low. And something like " They WANT you to take the rolls!!!!"

4. I also like the detective one where they stepped through a closet or whatever and the show turned black and white, and they were in an old classy bar or something.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
04-10-2007, 12:33 AM
3. And I also like one of the earlier episodes where Cory has a vision of what it will be like when he is an old man or something. And he was just sitting there at the restaurant place or whatever and he was complaining about sweet n low. And something like " They WANT you to take the rolls!!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOpyK0qT8F8

[:

NINJA_Ryu
04-10-2007, 02:36 AM
Topanga and Mr. Feeny were great. I love the Halloween episode with Jennifer Love Feffermen.

Alex151
04-10-2007, 07:00 AM
boy meets world was one of my many enjoyments as a child, actually, I find myself still watching it from time to time, if I ever catch it on tv, but that and the whole TGIF lineup was awsome, hangin with Mr. Cooper, yet another great

Peegee
04-10-2007, 01:13 PM
Wow it took me about 5-10 minutes to remember how Corey / Topanga even looks like :)

The show was fun. Did it ever get serious?

Rase
04-10-2007, 04:16 PM
There were numerous times where it went down a serious path for an episode. I remember one time Cory was trying drinking (he was still in high school) and got caught by his dad. Shawn's dad died in one episode. I'm sure there's more examples but I can't think of them right now.

sockmonkey
04-14-2007, 06:55 AM
Topenga was zaftig and shapely, yum.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-01-2007, 03:37 AM

YouTube - Boy Meets Wolrd- Old Men (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOpyK0qT8F8)

[:

XD Thanks I watched that like five times in a row!