PDA

View Full Version : AMERICAN IDOL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TyphoonThaReapa
04-05-2007, 02:31 AM
A'yo, can someone please tell me why the damn pretty boy is still on the show!?!?!?!?!? HE SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID HE MAKE IT THAT FAR?!?!?!?!?!?

Christmas
04-05-2007, 02:35 AM
HE MUST HAVE PLAYED FF X-2 (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=2151567#post2151567) FOR %^%$^%$ SAKE (http://forums.eyesonff.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)!!!!!

The Unknown Guru
04-05-2007, 02:35 AM
http://www.votefortheworst.com/

That should pretty much explain it. Don't write angry e-mails to them or they will probably make fun of you.

TyphoonThaReapa
04-05-2007, 02:38 AM
WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD EVER CONSIDER VOTING!?!?!?!?!?!?!? THIS ENTIRE SHOW SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agent Proto
04-05-2007, 02:42 AM
I remember when <a href="http://www.scottsavol.com/">Joel</a> was on American Idol. Man, that was awesome.

TyphoonThaReapa
04-05-2007, 02:47 AM
Ok, I admit. The girls are the :skull::skull::skull::skull:! But that damn pretty boy makes me sick!!!! How could they let anybody go before him!?! This damn show is rigged man!!!!!!!!!! IF YOUR ON THIS SITE, AND I FIND OUT YOU VOTED FOR HIM...I'LL FIND YOU...(Kinda kidding...)

Christmas
04-05-2007, 02:51 AM
THIS $%$#%^&^ (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=10496) VOTED FOR HIM!! OMG! :mad2:

JackNapier
04-05-2007, 02:52 AM
The goal of that site is to go against the corruptness of American Idol, and vote for the worst person possible. Personally, I hope he wins, what a kick to the nuts of American Idol that would be.

Tavrobel
04-05-2007, 02:53 AM
Ok, I admit. The girls are the :skull::skull::skull::skull:! But that damn pretty boy makes me sick!!!! How could they let anybody go before him!?! This damn show is rigged man!!!!!!!!!! IF YOUR ON THIS SITE, AND I FIND OUT YOU VOTED FOR HIM...I'LL FIND YOU...

LOL E-venge, nubcake. I like your style. Now if I were naïve, I'd consider it worthy of praise.

TyphoonThaReapa
04-05-2007, 02:56 AM
THIS $%$#%^&^ (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=10496) VOTED FOR HIM!! OMG! :mad2:

THAT'S YOUR PROFILE!!!!!!!! AGHRAGHRGHARAGH!!!!!!!!!!!! :hot::shoot: OH, wait a minute. That person just have the same avatar. Sorry...

The goal of that site is to go against the corruptness of American Idol, and vote for the worst person possible. Personally, I hope he wins, what a kick to the nuts of American Idol that would be.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HOPE HE WIN'S!?!?!?!? THAT PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!:hot::shoot:

Ok, I admit. The girls are the :skull::skull::skull::skull:! But that damn pretty boy makes me sick!!!! How could they let anybody go before him!?! This damn show is rigged man!!!!!!!!!! IF YOUR ON THIS SITE, AND I FIND OUT YOU VOTED FOR HIM...I'LL FIND YOU...

LOL E-venge, nubcake. I like your style. Now if I were naïve, I'd consider it worthy of praise.

I'M SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! ALL YOU PRETTY BOY LOVERS WILL PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JackNapier
04-05-2007, 02:58 AM
5$ says 1 month until something happens and a ban occurs, maybe less. Typhoon...did you even read my post except like...4 words?

TyphoonThaReapa
04-05-2007, 03:00 AM
5$ says 1 month until something happens and a ban occurs, maybe less. Typhoon...did you even read my post except like...4 words?

Yes, I read. And quite frankly, any sentence with win and the pretty boy's name in it offends me...

JackNapier
04-05-2007, 03:02 AM
However, I said that if he won, it'd take American Idol down a peg. You said American Idol sucks. I agree completely, San-Jaya is not a good singer at all. Though if someone of his talent were to win, American Idol's reputation would diminish.

oddler
04-05-2007, 03:02 AM

:p :up:

TyphoonThaReapa
04-05-2007, 03:04 AM
A'yo, OK, let me claim down a sec...ok, I just think that the show is VERY unfair to the ones who are actually good. And I bet 5$ that he won't make it to the top 5 with my grandmother. If he gets that far, I'm slappin' somebody...

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
04-05-2007, 03:11 AM
If you hate the show so much, don't watch it. Simple solution. The very same solution that saved me. Except I never actually needed the saving. So there.

TyphoonThaReapa
04-05-2007, 03:14 AM
My grandmother watches the show. I can't stop her from watchin'! And every time I hear that damn pretty boy made it to the next round, the rage builds!

41-Inches-Wide
04-05-2007, 03:15 AM
I want to have a Micronesian Idol!! :)

TyphoonThaReapa
04-05-2007, 03:19 AM
AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORSE PART IS?!?!?!? THE DAMN MEDIA IS BLOWING THIS STUFF UP!!!!!!!!!

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
04-05-2007, 03:20 AM
My grandmother watches the show. I can't stop her from watchin'! And every time I hear that damn pretty boy made it to the next round, the rage builds!

You could, um, I don't know. Go to another room, maybe listen to some of your own music so you don't hear it. Wear headphones, man. Or maybe go outside and find a nice quiet place to read a book. I like books.

TyphoonThaReapa
04-05-2007, 03:23 AM

You could, um, I don't know. Go to another room, maybe listen to some of your own music so you don't hear it. Wear headphones, man. Or maybe go outside and find a nice quiet place to read a book. I like books.

...I honestly try. But it's everywhere!!! T.V! Radio! Even the damn internet!!!!!!!! AGRAGHRAGHRHAGHRHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pinkelephant:

*Rampages*

escobert
04-05-2007, 03:31 AM
He played cow boys and indians with Dubya :D

TyphoonThaReapa
04-05-2007, 03:34 AM
Pretty...boy...must...die...:shifty:

Mittopotahis
04-05-2007, 03:37 AM
And quite frankly, any sentence with win and the pretty boy's name in it offends me...
Sanjaya doesn't deserve to win. I hope I offended you. :D

Being an Australian, I don't follow American Idol. In fact, I didn't really follow Australian Idol until the last one, and that was only because someone from my city who I've met was competing. However, they do show American Idol in Australia after its all done, so it will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

I found out about this guy yesterday. He shouldn't have gotten this far in the tournament.

On the video I watched on Youtube, the judges seemed to like him. Well, two of them anyway. The other seems to be the America equivalent of Red Symons, although Red puts on a mean act instead of just being mean.

MecaKane
04-05-2007, 03:40 AM
I just think that the show is VERY unfair to the ones who are actually good.
There's no one who's actually good on the show.
They're all a bunch of losers looking for a big win instead of putting some effort into it like anyone half decent in the music industry.

TyphoonThaReapa
04-05-2007, 03:41 AM
And quite frankly, any sentence with win and the pretty boy's name in it offends me...
Sanjaya doesn't deserve to win. I hope I offended you. :D

Being an Australian, I don't follow American Idol. In fact, I didn't really follow Australian Idol until the last one, and that was only because someone from my city who I've met was competing. However, they do show American Idol in Australia after its all done, so it will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

I found out about this guy yesterday. He shouldn't have gotten this far in the tournament.

Smart ass...:mad:

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-05-2007, 03:45 AM
Let's stop lashing out at other members, Typhoon. That's completely unacceptable on this site and I believe I've warned you about it before. We understand you don't like it, you've established that. Please move on to more constructive posting, by which I mean posts that aren't in all caps and continue to repeat that you hate that show. We get it. If that's all you've left to add, you needn't continue to post it.

The topic of this thread shall henceforth be:

"I don't like American Idol. I think that the voting is skewed and unfair. What do you, good forumgoers of EoFF think? Do you agree or not? Also, who do you think should win and why?"

TyphoonThaReapa
04-05-2007, 03:48 AM
Let's stop lashing out at other members, Typhoon. That's completely unacceptable on this site and I believe I've warned you about it before. We understand you don't like it, you've established that. Please move on to more constructive posting, by which I mean posts that aren't in all caps and continue to repeat that you hate that show. We get it. If that's all you've left to add, you needn't continue to post it.

The topic of this thread shall henceforth be:

"I don't like American Idol. I think that the voting is skewed and unfair. What do you, good forumgoers of EoFF think? Do you agree or not? Also, who do you think should win and why?"

I don't think I was lashing out...Hmmm but ok...I get the message...:sweat: Anyway, Dolittle or Lekesha should win...

T-MaN
04-05-2007, 05:49 AM
Meh, I think they all suck in my opinion. I liked the first few seasons better. Man, I'd love to see a rapper be a finalist. That'd make my day.

Leeza
04-05-2007, 06:46 AM
I don't watch American Idol so I can't answer any of those questions, Void. But I do know that this belongs in The Lounge. :)

*moves*

Denmark
04-05-2007, 06:51 AM
<font size = 7>SANJAYA MALAKAR</font> continues to stay on purely because he's a pretty boy, and probably a good number of the people who watch the show and vote on it are preteen girls who think he's cute and that if they vote for him he'll like them omgzz!! The media are milking it because they can.

As for American Idol, the show, itself, if you don't like it, don't watch it. I could care less about who wins. How America votes on a reality TV show (which is a terrible genre of television in my humble opinion) has no bearing on the music I listen to. And of course the voting is skewed. America as a whole doesn't care who wins, so they pick some random kid and stick with them as long as they can.

Madame Adequate
04-05-2007, 11:15 AM
Sanjaya is absolutely brilliant and I don't care what methodology is used to ensure his victory, as long as he does in fact win.

daggertrepe
04-05-2007, 03:04 PM
GO SANJAYA!!!

Old Manus
04-05-2007, 04:05 PM
Find solace in the fact that they'll release one album consisting of covers and then disappear and probably find themselves posting on a Final Fantasy message board a few years later.

Madame Adequate
04-05-2007, 05:59 PM
Find solace in the fact that they'll release one album consisting of covers and then disappear and probably find themselves posting on a Final Fantasy message board a few years later.

If you are secretly JPL or Clay Aiken, I'm going to need autographs.

Bunny
04-05-2007, 06:02 PM
SANJAYA MALAKAR continues to stay on purely because he's a pretty boy, and probably a good number of the people who watch the show and vote on it are preteen girls who think he's cute and that if they vote for him he'll like them omgzz!! The media are milking it because they can.

Actually, he is on because a bunch of college-age students find his antics incredibly funny, so they have gone around and told all of their friends, regardless of whether or not they watch the show, to vote for him and keep him on. It is called sabotage of an already broken system.

I don't care for American Idol.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
04-05-2007, 11:07 PM
You only just realised?

Old Manus
04-06-2007, 12:39 AM

If you are secretly JPL or Clay Aiken, I'm going to need autographs.Only When You Say You Love Me

The Unknown Guru
04-13-2007, 11:16 PM
I want to have a Micronesian Idol!! :)

Melanesia is better!:hot: