PDA

View Full Version : I really need some serious help

Christmas
04-05-2007, 02:23 PM
K,I got this error message "error loading vsgxu.dll" everytime I start my comp and now I got this pop up every no and then. I realize I got a weird toolbar installed on my comp and after some research, I realize it is an adware called "eqiso".

I tried using Ad-Aware and Spy Sweeper to remove it but it is not working and those adware keep coming back. Anyone had any ideas? :(

Oh, I got a hijack log if you want.

Rostum
04-05-2007, 02:45 PM
Ah, you have got to hate that.

Perhaps try out Spybot: Search and Destroy. That's a fairly decent program, you could also try out Avast! which is a virus scanner that I've been using recently and it seems alright.

Other than that, I'm not quite sure how to manually go through and delete said toolbar and spyware.

ValiantKnight
04-05-2007, 03:20 PM
This site doesn't specialize in malware removal, but if you posted it, there might be a few volunteers.

For further help, you might seek out spywareinfo or spywarewarrior, or another spyware fighting forum site.

They have forums to post hijackthis logs and their helpers review them for you, but as malware has risen exponentially in the last few years, they are also swamped.

you can also try avg antispyware in addition to what has been mentioned previously.

Christmas
04-06-2007, 03:43 PM
I manage to get help from other forum and fixed everything and now I have 0 spyware, adware, virus!! Finally!! :bigsmile:

Anyway, thanks everyone. :bigsmile:

Rostum
04-06-2007, 11:28 PM
You fail Christmas! Fail good and proper!