PDA

View Full Version : levels in CH5 and tips?

samboo1
04-05-2007, 04:55 PM
Can i ask everyone what their levels are in chapter 5?
Paine is my highest at 34, and i really want to get higher! Is it just a case of walking around near a save sphere and doing random battles? Because that seems to take me forever.

Also anyone got any tips on learning abilities faster in battle?

Ace14
04-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Well you really need to get higher lvls for the some optional side quests like the Via Infinito in Bevell. Also try finding the accessory AP egg to help with your abilities, I don't know where to get it though so I can't tell you...sorry. If you want to level up faster try making your characters Lady Luck and teach them all the Double Exp ability. :)

samboo1
04-05-2007, 10:49 PM
thanks for the tip about the AP egg, its in the chocobo dungeon so ill go and find that :) Hopefully it will be easy enough to get.

EDIT: yeah i cant get that since i dont have a chocobo dungeon...

As for lady luck, i cant get that dressphere as im hopeless at sphere break.

Crossblades
04-05-2007, 11:03 PM
Like around 40 when I beat Chap. 5

samboo1
04-05-2007, 11:05 PM
Yeah im gonan try and get to around 40-45

Im not so bothered about doing via infinito but i would like to get catnip.

Ace14
04-05-2007, 11:13 PM
Good thinking about not doing Via Infinito. Way too hard. It forced me to cheat and I still didn't beat it! :mad:

BG-57
04-06-2007, 02:03 AM
Everyone in my party is 99, but that's more a side effect of mastering every dress sphere than a deliberate attempt to max levels.

Via Infinito takes almost as much time as the rest of the game, if you're going for both the Iron Duke accessory and The End GG.

Which I did. :eep:

Markus. D
04-06-2007, 08:48 AM
Meggiddo GG is very useful if you want~

Once you link all the gates. you can Abuse Ultima <3~~

edit: oh I totally forgot to say how to get it.

Go through all the voids in chapter 5 and link them to the main platform~

samboo1
04-06-2007, 11:26 AM
Everyone in my party is 99, but that's more a side effect of mastering every dress sphere than a deliberate attempt to max levels.

Via Infinito takes almost as much time as the rest of the game, if you're going for both the Iron Duke accessory and The End GG.

Which I did. :eep:

Wow 99...:eek: lol

Thanks for all the advice :)
I managed to get Paine up to 47, but Yuna and Rikku are at 44, im aiming for 50 really ;)