PDA

View Full Version : FFII questions

Fazin
04-05-2007, 05:57 PM
I just started playing the series and I'm a type of person who prefers to start from the beginning and work my way toward the end.

I just beaten FF one and alot of reminisicing good memories going on. awww...

Anyway FF2 is what i'm on now and I just made it to the ice cave. I just had 2 questions so far.

1.) I know spell levels goes up to 16. Does the weapons levels max out at 16 as well?

2.) I know that for a point of str you lose int usually. so can have 50 str/int or 100 str or 100 int and so on and so forth. What's the max can one stat have?

Thanks for your help on this.

Crossblades
04-05-2007, 10:46 PM
For the first question, the max weapon skill is 16 as well.

But I can't answer the second question, because I've only played the DoS version(GBA)of FF II and in that version stats don't drop for the other

DarkLadyNyara
04-06-2007, 04:49 AM
For the second question, the max is 99.

Snuffy5000
04-08-2007, 02:13 AM
1) 16
)99

Fazin
04-08-2007, 07:19 PM
you guys rules thanks. I made it to Deist Cave. so looking forward to the rest of the game. I always made it to the ice cave before real life or work would distract me to the point where I have to restart and remember everything all over again. Not this time!!! =)

Peter_20
04-17-2007, 06:24 PM
you guys rules thanks. I made it to Deist Cave. so looking forward to the rest of the game. I always made it to the ice cave before real life or work would distract me to the point where I have to restart and remember everything all over again. Not this time!!! =)The Deist Cave is very confusing the first time, though.

ADVICE:
Avoid the broken bridge: the crack in it only sends you back.

eliya
09-17-2007, 06:04 PM
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could help me, I'm quite near the end of the game (DoS version) and stuck on a couple of points. First, I've given Firion the sap spell and levelled it to 9, but it never does any damage! Second, I can't find the Iron Giant anywhere, and it's the only monster missing from my bestiary! Any tips for encountering it?

Thanks guys

Hayabusa
10-11-2007, 04:55 PM
i remember Iron Giants real close to the end.

Peter_20
10-12-2007, 05:02 PM
In theory you can have 99 for all stats, though this will need some trial and error.
You can try boosting Strength and Vitality to 99 and then start boosting Magic, and then repeat the process for both types until they leave each other alone for long enough to allow 99 for both parts; but this will take a long-ass time.