PDA

View Full Version : WWE Smackdown

The Fat Bioware Nerd
04-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Do you buy WWE Smackdown video games? I use to buy them but after everyone told me that the WWE is homoerotic I decided to stop. I also decided to stop watching their television too. And I don't plan on buying WWE Smackdown, TNA Impact, or any other wrestling game for the Wii either.

ljkkjlcm9
04-07-2007, 08:03 PM
Do you buy WWE Smackdown video games? I use to buy them but after everyone told me that the WWE is homoerotic I decided to stop. I also decided to stop watching their television too. And I don't plan on buying WWE Smackdown, TNA Impact, or any other wrestling game for the Wii either.

lol it's not homoerotic. People say that about all kinds of wrestling, which is just retarded.

One of the best N64 games was the WCW NWO game or whatever. I don't really buy the games anymore, but I occasionally watch it.

THE JACKEL

Yuffie514
04-08-2007, 03:50 AM
i have two Smackdown! games and one Smackdown vs RAW 2006. all of which i did not obtain on my own will. my brother found one of them, another was probably borrowed and another had to be purchased due to a late return at Blockbuster's. i have more interest in playing the games, apart from the television shows.

Spammerman
04-08-2007, 04:34 AM
I dont buy them, I kick ass at them.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
04-17-2007, 11:33 PM
Homoerotic television shows aside the reason why I'm not buying WWE games anymore is because the season mode is always too short.

Spammerman
04-17-2007, 11:37 PM
2007 has a lengthy season. Also, the fight system has been modified so, for example, if you have Undertaker, you can chokeslam people into tables, over the top rope, or do a super chockeslam taking them from the top rope to the mat, or from the top rope to the outside of the ring.

Rocket Edge
04-17-2007, 11:45 PM
I bought 'Smackdown shut your mouth' years ago, and it was a great game! Maybe I should try the new one.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
04-18-2007, 12:17 AM
2007 has a lengthy season. Also, the fight system has been modified so, for example, if you have Undertaker, you can chokeslam people into tables, over the top rope, or do a super chockeslam taking them from the top rope to the mat, or from the top rope to the outside of the ring.

I can't play WWE Smackdown 2007 though because I don't have a PS2 or a Xbox 360 the only system that I own right now is the Wii.

DK
04-18-2007, 01:04 AM
Smackdown is the only series which I go out and buy every latest installment as soon as I can since the first game came out. Gameplay wise the series always improves, although in 2007 they've gone backwards in small insignificant things that really didn't need changing, which is epically annoying.

and tbh I can't think of anything less erotic than WWE. Except for maybe Layla and Mickie James. :love: