PDA

View Full Version : Seifer at the end

Queen Anthai
04-07-2007, 08:56 PM
So what happened to Seifer between his abduction of Rinoa and the end of the game? There was NO in-game explanation, but I heard there was some official Square statement somewhere about it...what happened?

Comet
04-07-2007, 09:39 PM
He was fishing.

Discord
04-07-2007, 10:45 PM
He was fishing.

...with the other two.

Xurts
04-07-2007, 11:40 PM
He caught a fish.

Captain Maxx Power
04-08-2007, 12:23 AM
Future Esthar knows.

Discord
04-08-2007, 02:07 AM
Maybe he became a lawyer, maybe not.

Queen Anthai
04-08-2007, 08:25 PM
God forbid I'd get a serious answer. :p

Discord
04-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Future Esthar knows.

...is a serious answer. And a serious consideration too...

Disco Potato
04-08-2007, 11:34 PM
I just assumed that after the party beat Seifer the last time and Fujin and Raijin gave their little speech that he went off with the two and just layed low for a while. It's been a while since I've played the game though, so I might be wrong.

Xurts
04-09-2007, 01:07 AM
God forbid I'd get a serious answer. :p
Watch the FMV at the end of the game. Seifer gets mad because Raijin catches a fish.

TyphoonThaReapa
04-09-2007, 07:11 AM
He definably went to make a baby with Fujin 'cause that speech she gave turned him on...

Hazzard
04-09-2007, 08:48 PM
He definably went to make a baby with Fujin 'cause that speech she gave turned him on...

Nah, he had a threesome with his two buddies, Raijin always had a way with words, Y'know!

Tallulah
04-09-2007, 08:52 PM
LOLz @ some of your theories! :D

I think what was meant was... what happened to Seifer et al during Time Compression? But that question could be asked of a lot of the characters. What happened to the people in Garden and all the towns? Maybe they were unaware of what was really going on, and were just living out their lives, but in the past and future as well as the present. :whoa:

So... I think the fishing theory, amongst other things, seems pretty likely.

ElenaTarshil
12-09-2007, 04:06 PM
I know. Its not satisfying enough is it.

Squall kicked his backside, so he went fishing?

Mr Squaresoft should have at least gave us something for the greatest character in the game. :cool:

drotato
12-11-2007, 12:49 AM
I kicked his ass, so he got sad and when fishing. ;D

Serapy
12-11-2007, 07:06 AM
I've talked about this before in the other thread.
Ulti controlled people, such as Squall, Seifer, etc as part of her plan.
Part of her plan was that when she was defeated, the affected minds will be restored into happy moods and act like nothing bad have happened. That's why everybody got happy after Ulti's defeat.
In reality, there will be next Ulti in the future, they still haven't realized about that.

Big D
12-12-2007, 01:32 AM
I think a Galbadian soldier (in Deling City?) )mentions that Seifer disappeared after the Lunatic Pandora incident. Basically, after he lost everything he buggered off with Raijin and Fujin. And went fishing.

the holy meteor
12-12-2007, 01:39 AM
He never actually caught a fish in the end. But I guess we'll never know.

Big D
12-12-2007, 01:51 AM
He never actually caught a fish in the end. But I guess we'll never know.Maybe FFVIII-2 will be a fishing simulator starring Seifer and his buddies... they could make a limited-edition fishing rod controller.

And if Tetsuya Nomura is still designing the costumes, then there'll have to be an unlockable string bikini bonus outfit for Fujin. Maybe for Raijin, too...

cloud21zidane16
12-12-2007, 11:23 AM
I think a Galbadian soldier (in Deling City?) )mentions that Seifer disappeared after the Lunatic Pandora incident. Basically, after he lost everything he buggered off with Raijin and Fujin. And went fishing.

That solider talks about Seifer throughout the game, it was like a little news update:p

BardTard
12-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Seifer and Raijin wanted to have a threesome involving Fujin but she wasn't up for it so they all just settled for a cuddle threesome. Then they were like "this is awkward" and went fishing.

Serapy
12-13-2007, 03:35 AM
The evolution of Ulti could take place from the sea, maybe that's why Seifer went there fishing looking for her. He couldn't find a fish, that's why he got mad :choc2:

rubah
12-13-2007, 04:41 AM
if it wasn't for big d's suggestion about ff8-2, this thread would've been closed for necroposting. >:[ ;D poor raijin

Fynn
12-13-2007, 06:32 AM
The evolution of Ulti could take place from the sea, maybe that's why Seifer went there fishing looking for her. He couldn't find a fish, that's why he got mad :choc2:
What? :O_O:

Anyway, it seemed a bit off for me as well. One day we were fighting him to the death and he seemed to care only about Ulti's plan, but then there he is, fishing with the other two... I sense a plothole...

Serapy
12-13-2007, 03:24 PM
What? :O_O:

Anyway, it seemed a bit off for me as well. One day we were fighting him to the death and he seemed to care only about Ulti's plan, but then there he is, fishing with the other two... I sense a plothole...

Ignore my last post, it was supposed to be a joke :p
When the last being of Ulti died, the plan ended, so everybody went back to normal, including Seifer. He started fishing after the Ulti died.

sub zero
12-13-2007, 03:40 PM
part of the problem as i understand it is that ulti's influence creates a time loop anyway. useing ocmpression ulti gives eada her power then eada gives rinoa it then you go feutre and kill ulti. also what they say about being somewhere they love the most perhaps seither heard that little speach and managed to get them back. im rambleing arnt i? oh well. (still better than anything future esthar could come up with)