PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Characters?

Dr. Acula
04-08-2007, 10:45 AM
Does anyone have a favourite character from this game? (Does anyone actually LIKE any of the characters from this game?)
My personal favourite is Leila. Minwu is cool too.

DarkLadyNyara
04-08-2007, 12:28 PM
*points to avatar*

Crossblades
04-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Richard:D

Dr. Acula
04-09-2007, 10:38 AM
*points to avatar*

I knew you were going to say that.

silentenigma
04-09-2007, 10:08 PM
Gordon, as he is the most dynamic.

Evastio
04-09-2007, 11:13 PM
Mindu is my favourite FF2 Character.

The black mage
04-10-2007, 10:23 AM
Mindu is my favourite FF2 Character.

Richard:D

my thoughts exzactly
Well them and leon.

Monol
04-11-2007, 11:28 PM
That pirate babe...ive always been quite fond of her :D

scrumpleberry
04-12-2007, 05:27 PM
MYTHRIL KID!

I found most of the characters bland and personalityless. No offence.

kawakami Gensai
04-13-2007, 08:51 PM
my favorite character is the guy with a penis thus making him better than those with a vagina! Sexism is fun!

ReloadPsi
04-16-2007, 08:27 PM
Leyla. Seriously, I'd rather have had her in the party for the final battle than Leon ^_^

Peter_20
05-07-2007, 03:30 PM
Leyla. Seriously, I'd rather have had her in the party for the final battle than Leon ^_^I actually think Leon looks more warrior-like, and I like how he and Firion share the fighter job. :thumb:

Mindu is cool; he looks like a guy from The Bible. :cool:

Bolivar
05-08-2007, 01:39 AM
I thought it had a good list of guest characters - Minwu, Gordon, Leila, Ricard, Josef. All of them archetypes for future FF characters.

Dr. Acula
05-08-2007, 06:03 AM
Leyla. Seriously, I'd rather have had her in the party for the final battle than Leon ^_^I actually think Leon looks more warrior-like, and I like how he and Firion share the fighter job. :thumb:

Leon sucks at the last part of the game. I agree with Psi.

vorpal blade
05-08-2007, 10:25 AM
my favorite character is the guy with a penis thus making him better than those with a vagina! Sexism is fun!

THE guy with a penis? You mean some of those guys don't have one!?

I like the way Firion looks, but Minwu's pretty cool. But Leon's probably the coolest. BUt it's hard to choose; they're so bland, like scrumpleberry said.

Peter_20
05-08-2007, 03:27 PM

Leon sucks at the last part of the game. I agree with Psi.He always deals higher damage than Firion when I play. :confused:

And he's well trained in all weaponary as well.

Dr. Acula
05-09-2007, 09:26 AM

Leon sucks at the last part of the game. I agree with Psi.He always deals higher damage than Firion when I play. :confused:

He kept dieing in my game. He's the reason I couldn't beat the last boss.

Firo Volondé
05-09-2007, 02:32 PM

He kept dieing in my game. He's the reason I couldn't beat the last boss.

Leave him dead, I say!

I would've wanted Richard instead of Leon. The first time I played, I didn't train anyone in Spears.

scrumpleberry
05-09-2007, 07:07 PM
I basically didn't level up Leon when I got him, so he was dead all the way thru the palace, I revived him for the emperor and he died on the first turn. That is why I hate him. That and the fact that Squall's name is based on his.

Evastio
05-10-2007, 12:54 AM
My favourite character is Mindu because he has the coolest personality. He's also the only one that believes in Firion from the start.

gothic_fantasy
05-21-2007, 02:31 PM
Did anyone like Hilda cos I did.
I thought Layla was cool too. Otherwise...well...I dunno. Maybe Richard or Gordon. Only finished FF2 once and it was hell.

scrumpleberry
05-21-2007, 03:06 PM
On second thoughts, Hilda was pretty cool. She got kidnapped a couple of times, but I think that she was a good leader for Teh Rebel Armie. Maria was alright, but in the opening FMV for origins I found her to be very annoying and much too stereotypical helpless girl. It wouldn't have been so bad if the boys were helpless as well, but her brothers were expertly chucking knives and whacking people off with swords whilst she sat and squeaked like a duck. Minwu and Gordon were cool.

/rant

Hayabusa
05-31-2007, 05:53 AM
I actually Like LEON. He was cool.

eliya
06-13-2007, 11:17 AM

What? Gordon, dynamic? I just found him horrendously boring and spineless. I thought Scott was far cooler in Soul of Rebirth. He actually looked like a warrior.

Laddy
06-21-2007, 03:51 AM
Minwu, Leila (Come, Eric Clopton!), and Josef are cool. Guy annoys me, and Gordon is meh.

Brennan
06-21-2007, 03:44 PM
Minwu, Leyla, Lyon.

silentenigma
06-21-2007, 08:37 PM

What? Gordon, dynamic? I just found him horrendously boring and spineless. I thought Scott was far cooler in Soul of Rebirth. He actually looked like a warrior.

dynamic doesn't mean appealing in personality; it means changing in personality.

he's the only character that really changes from the beginning to the end. he begins as a coward and later learns to have courage.

also i've never played dawn of souls, so "soul of rebirth" means little to me.

scrumpleberry
06-22-2007, 06:46 PM

dynamic doesn't mean appealing in personality; it means changing in personality.

he's the only character that really changes from the beginning to the end. he begins as a coward and later learns to have courage.

also i've never played dawn of souls, so "soul of rebirth" means little to me.

An extra thingy at the end of the game, you play the 4 dead heroes and fight TEH LIGHT EMPEROR.