PDA

View Full Version : 1,000,000,000 Gil ride

Cloud_Lion_Heart
04-08-2007, 10:43 PM
when ever you get to a town midway in the game you got to match up peoples stories to get white leaf. You know the first time in The Imperial City Of Archades theres 28 pair of people and you gotta find them. Does anyone have a map of the area with this answer cause I don't wanna seach for them all. I would like a pic.

Renmiri
04-08-2007, 11:11 PM
The Pine Chops (http://ffproject.net/forumwiki/index.php/FFXII/Quests/Chops) quest ?
You don't need a map. Each area has both members of the pair. Only leave an area after you talked to both

Rostum
04-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Oh come on, it's not hard. Do the work.

Icerose2300
04-16-2007, 11:50 PM
You can do the matches just in Molberry to get enough chops to go to Draklor, But if you do them all you can get a Sandlewood chop instead of the Pinewood, which you need to go to another section of Archades, But to complete the basics the matches you need are:
1. The Anniversery (poor husband and poor wife
2. The Traveler (Avid Traveler and Traveling Genteman)
3. The Mummer (reminising woman and family minded girl
4. To Be A Judge (Would be Judge and Judge's Wife)
5. A Knack for Magick (Talented Woman and Akademician)
6. A Trinket from giza (Daughter in law and Man from Giza)
7. The Eight and Twenty Chops (Ardent Woman and The Ardent
man)
8. The Master of Disguises (look a like and look a like) Yes, they are the same
9. The Tutor ( Proud Mother and Tutor
Theses 9 are in Molberry and there are more in the other sections of Archades.
You can always come back and finish the matching later.

Chaosphere
05-16-2007, 04:46 PM
Oh come on, it's not hard. Do the work.

Damn right - the laziness of some people :rolleyes2

Mage_of_Fire
05-16-2007, 09:30 PM
wtb screenshot of someone with 1 billion gill at that point in the story. :D

Would be so funny to try to get the gil instead of doing that dumb quest (i found it extremely tedious, i hate repeatedly talking to NPC's). Although I'm guessing the game would never let you just pay for it. :(

silverjunky
05-18-2007, 03:28 PM
actually not many people know this, but if you initiate the pinewood chop ummm "quest" ill call it for lack of a better word.
You can then go and talk the the chop master in any of the shops in Archades and keep talking to him and he will start offering to sell you pinewood chops, although they cost about 200000gil a piece.
any help?

Renmiri
05-18-2007, 09:42 PM
Weird!

I wonder if he will starts selling them after you get the 8 you need to get the cab....