PDA

View Full Version : ATTN Admins! -- Account deletion please?

Kisaragi
04-09-2007, 11:37 PM
Sorry to be a pest. I've PMed two admins and they haven't got back in touch with me. I know that can't be helped so I'm not going to bother you all by sending more pms to you all. I'll just make a topic here and see if this is better instead n_n

Basically, I'm just wondering if I can have my account terminated? I won't be coming back here now so I'd prefer it if I could have my account deleted?

Is it possible, please? Please get back in touch as soon as you can, any admin =)

Mirage
04-09-2007, 11:39 PM
It is my understanding that accounts are never deleted, but you could always try asking for a ban.

Baloki
04-09-2007, 11:40 PM
As far as I know they don't do account removal here, my recommendation is just to change your password to something random and change your e-mail address if you don't want your account accessible again.

Goldenboko
04-09-2007, 11:40 PM
Yep accounts are never deleted, because there's no point to deleting them just never sign on ever again :P

Kisaragi
04-09-2007, 11:43 PM
Alright, thank you all for the replies. I guess if I can't have it deleted then I'll do as you say and just make it so I can't access my account again.

theundeadhero
04-09-2007, 11:50 PM
Out of curiosity, is there any reason why you never posted in the year and a half you've been registered here?

Yamaneko
04-09-2007, 11:57 PM
We don't delete accounts due to IP logging purposes. If you wish I can change your screen name and then you can go ahead and change your password.

Kisaragi
04-10-2007, 12:07 AM
Could you also change my email address too? I know I probably won't be making a new account here with that same address, but all the same, I'd prefer it if it were not associated with this account anymore.

And to theundeadhero:
I joined up all that time ago when I was looking for new forums to join. Plenty of things happened in between such as me losing my bookmarks and not remembering which forums I'd registered at, as well as simply being distracted by other things both on and off the internet. Only yesterday, I came across an old forum and noticed I had an account there which I didn't use like this one. So I've decided to try and find all of my old accounts across various forums and close them down as I would prefer it if they weren't active as I won't use them anymore.

Roto13
04-10-2007, 01:54 AM
I believe you can change your email yourself. You can always do something banworthy if you want to make your account completely unusable, but I wouldn't advise it. Once you're banned, any new account you make in the future will also be against the rules and will also be banned. No reason to burn bridges.

Mirage
04-10-2007, 02:10 AM
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE I WILL MISS YOU

crono_logical
04-10-2007, 10:17 PM
Two of us have replied to you already before you made this thread, if you choose to ignore that then we can't help you :p

And yes, we don't delete accounts :p