PDA

View Full Version : Advent Children Look or Classic?

Chaosfan84
04-10-2007, 11:19 AM
I was thinking...
"If square enix is going to carry on producing FF7 spinoffs, should they ditch the new outfits or not?"
you know the drill, if you've got an idea let me/us know!

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-10-2007, 12:05 PM
i prefer the new looks to the old. though maybe thats just cos i never saw the old looks in high res animation CGI. i think we need to to make fair judgement.

Alex151
04-10-2007, 04:37 PM
yeah, I like most of the looks in Advent more anyways, the ones in the original weren't bad, but they upgraded in advent.

Darth Anarcus
04-10-2007, 05:48 PM
I really don't care, though I preferred Tifa's old outfit to her new one.;)

Mirage
04-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Tifa's old outfit sucked. Her current is great.

Darth Anarcus
04-11-2007, 04:45 PM
Um, I wasn't referring to the quality of the actual outfit, chief.;) I'm talking about the skin factor.

Ryushikaze
04-11-2007, 07:25 PM
In which case, she actually shows more skin in her new outfit. No sleeves, no long gloves, and a slightly deeper neckline. The major difference between then and now is that she's traded skirt for shorts, has gained a vest, and changed shoes.

Clothing wise, that is. There are other changes, like the fact that her hair has darkened, she's lost the dolphintail, and her eyes are now browner.

Darth Anarcus
04-12-2007, 01:43 AM
Grrr! She was still hotter in her old outfit.

Dragon Mage
04-12-2007, 01:46 AM
New look. Simple as that.

Yuffie514
04-13-2007, 05:40 AM
i absolutely like the Advent Children look. i also liked Cloud/Sephiroth's look from Kingdom Hearts.

scrumpleberry
04-13-2007, 07:46 AM
New Loooook.

The old looks couldn't be too complex because of sucky graphics. The new outfits are all much more detailed and pretty.

Dr. Acula
04-13-2007, 11:27 AM
I prefer the new look overall (especially Barret's cornrows!:D ), but if they decide to make any more spin-offs they should give another complete makeover. But leave the cornrows.

ReloadPsi
04-13-2007, 02:18 PM
The new looks are similar enough to the old for me to like them, frankly. The exception there is Tifa, whose clothing now looks a heck of a lot more believable.

I didn't initially like the new costumes but people have to change their clothes once in a while.

yanis
04-13-2007, 05:58 PM
i prefer the new looks to the old. though maybe thats just cos i never saw the old looks in high res animation CGI. i think we need to to make fair judgement.

Actually at the start of the movie, with the summary of the game, there are scenes where every character wears the old clothes and it's in slow motion...but I prefer the new ones!!!

Sefie1999AD
04-13-2007, 06:26 PM
I think the new graphics were pretty similar to the original FFVII's graphics, except more detailed, and Tifa looked more realistic in AC. Either style could do, although I prefer Cloud's KH1 clothes to his AC clothes.

OneWingedAngelSephiroth91
04-15-2007, 04:36 PM
I was thinking...
"If square enix is going to carry on producing FF7 spinoffs, should they ditch the new outfits or not?"
you know the drill, if you've got an idea let me/us know!

I have seen clips to the remake and saw that it was the AC version of the game... don't blame them though... everythin' is so @#$% clear now...lol..makin' @#$% fun of Berret.
As for looks, they will probably keep Berret, Tifa, Cait Sith (Oh I hope not with that stupid big @$$ body), and the rest of the game lookin like the part in AC where Marlene talks about what happened, where every one is fighting Sephiroth... Speaking of which, how do you think they will do One Winged Angel Sephiroth? the new (the more humanoid form with that black wing from AC and KH) or old(Six wings for his lower torso and his hand the one winged)?