PDA

View Full Version : Saving seats in my flying handbasket to the burning beyond~

Avarice-ness
04-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Yeah so this morning I woke up and the first thing I thought was..

"...Jeez, I wish the mall would just explode, that'd save me from having to go to work today"

Normally it's those kinds of comments that get people going "Wow, you're going to hell in a handbasket" but I've always wondered. Is it really possible for me to go to hell by wishing explosions and fire onto a building that I'd be okay never seeing again. ... And for the morally imbalanced, no it's not okay. :razz:

So what are recent things you just wanted to happen or have done that would get you a seat on your handbasket to hell? Be it wishing explosions, or just by poking an insect while it's injured?

:love:

Jowy
04-10-2007, 02:25 PM
When I'm going uphill to work every morning I hope that there's some faulty wiring and the office is nothing but a smoldering crater when I arrive there.

I'd like to magically appear in the southern-side of the state. That would be the best thing ever. 8-)

Bunny
04-10-2007, 02:51 PM
Uh....

Yesterday I cursed humanity. Then I wished everyone would just die. Or at the very least, leave me the hell alone.

It did not work.

TyphoonThaReapa
04-10-2007, 03:35 PM
I normally wish I have that power to blow this entire planet to pieces. I'll be doing everyone a favor.:cool:

Garnie
04-10-2007, 03:46 PM
I AM NICE BUT I DONT WISH EVEIL ON ANYTHING APART FROMM........
photoshop!

Christmas
04-10-2007, 03:51 PM
I wish everyone will have a bright green meadow when they woke up in the morning with birds singing in the trees and butterfiles dancing on the field. :bigsmile:

Little Blue
04-10-2007, 03:52 PM
My favourite recently is trying to decide on means of poisoning my food stealing flatmates (by poisoning I would hope more make them sick, but fatality would be a bonus). I decided mixing bleach into something they're likely to steal would work. :D But then I realised I don't want to go to prison and I just glared and sulked and stuff instead. :cry:

I hope hell isn't too hot...

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-10-2007, 04:21 PM
Hmmm...at the moment I wouldn't mind if something were to happen to cancel classes for the day.

Look on the bright side, if you are going to hell, you'll have plenty of company.

Peegee
04-10-2007, 04:29 PM
Every day I contemplate living in a world where social responsibility and other nonsensical vestiges of redundant behaviourism are at best a happy dream. I suppose this makes me an anarchist at heart.

In my mind this world takes the form of a zombie invasion.

TyphoonThaReapa
04-10-2007, 04:29 PM
Hmmm...at the moment I wouldn't mind if something were to happen to cancel classes for the day.

Look on the bright side, if you are going to hell, you'll have plenty of company.

Nice way to look at hell as you screech in pain for all of eternity. Liek your going to have time to say hi to someone else getting killed repeatedly.:rolleyes2 Anyway, I wished something would happen to cancel school when I was back in New Orleans. And then Hurricane Katrina caame over to my state to say hi. Next thing you know, half my family is on top of a roof flagging down a helicopter. Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it.:p

P.S: Just so no one misunderstand what I just said, I not mad are being mean. I just being realistic Mr. Void...

Marshall Banana
04-10-2007, 04:32 PM
I always wish for my campus to explode on Monday and Wednesday evenings and/or that my teachers' cars would just stop working. =(

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-10-2007, 04:53 PM

Nice way to look at hell as you screech in pain for all of eternity. Liek your going to have time to say hi to someone else getting killed repeatedly.:rolleyes2 Anyway, I wished something would happen to cancel school when I was back in New Orleans. And then Hurricane Katrina caame over to my state to say hi. Next thing you know, half my family is on top of a roof flagging down a helicopter. Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it.:p

P.S: Just so no one misunderstand what I just said, I not mad are being mean. I just being realistic Mr. Void...

Of course. I mean someone has to bring a little sunshine to that gloomy place. ^__^

kikimm
04-11-2007, 12:30 AM
The other day I wished that everyone who wears slut boots (http://www.azfamily.com/images/entertain/news/stories/20031017_ugg.jpg) would die.

JackNapier
04-11-2007, 02:06 AM
I wish everyone will have a bright green meadow when they woke up in the morning with birds singing in the trees and butterfiles dancing on the field. :bigsmile:

We love you Christmas.

Sometimes I wish that 35 cm of snow would fall so I won't have to leave the house for a few days.

Disco Potato
04-11-2007, 06:37 AM
I frequently wish that my neighbors in one house would die horrible deaths :jess:

Araciel
04-11-2007, 08:35 AM
The other day I wished that everyone who wears slut boots (http://www.azfamily.com/images/entertain/news/stories/20031017_ugg.jpg) would die.

dude

those are some ug-lee slut boots

sometimes i wish i could leave it all behind...but does that make me evil?

Wolf Kanno
04-11-2007, 10:21 AM
I scared the :skull::skull::skull::skull: out of my co-workers awhile back... Mind you, I'm the quiet nice guy at work who is soooo compassionate about people. At least that's what I fooled them all into believing so I could have the job...:rolleyes2

Anyway, I had an older woman (there always old woman:mad: ) who was just being a real bitch to everyone. She was unrealistically demanding and walked into my work acting as though she was "God's gift to humanity". In reality, she could be thought of as a biblical plague. Not as flashy but equally devastaing.

Of course being the "nice guy" my co-workers left me to fend her off...
After I finally appeased her and left her in the care of someone else, I came back to my co-workers and one of them (who has been arrested several times for assult) talked about how she wanted to kick the :skull::skull::skull::skull: out of her. This is what I told her...

"She doesn't deserve to have her ass kicked. I say we follow her home, and kill her and her kids so we can be rid of her cursed genes. Then we'll use the blood of her kids to perform a ceremony to seal her smurfing soul in purgatory or preferrably hell so future generation don't have to worry about the thought of her wretched soul being reincarnated. Afterwards we'll burn her house down with the bodies and then burn the ashes just for good measure..."

Everyone was just standing there, eyes wide and mouths gaped open... Management thinks I'm the "nice one" :)