PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts??? And the unknown

Dagga
04-10-2007, 05:56 PM
Do you believe in them or in aliens and such?

If you do... Why?
Poltergeists?
Witches?
Magic?

For reference I don't but I do believe in auras and spirits of loved ones lost.

Misfit
04-10-2007, 05:59 PM
No.

I always thought it was stupid, but that's just me. ;o

Wuggly Blight
04-10-2007, 06:00 PM
Aliens: Yes, Millions of solar systems in our galaexy, millions of galaxys in the infinite space, and NONE of them in all infinity has life, there may be lfie out there but not the kind those cranks keep saying abducted them.
Witches and magic, no.
Poltergiests, yes and ghosts yeah. Not everythings explainable and theres been so many reports over so many years (even King Henry VIII had his encounters) to dismiss.

Bunny
04-10-2007, 06:06 PM
I'm way too pretty to be a part of the human race.

Alex151
04-10-2007, 06:08 PM
I believe in all that jizz jazz there has to be aliens all over the universe.

Ghosts, and spirits in general, yes, I honestly think my old house was haunted, I would hear so much random things, and also some things happened to me that make me believe.

TyphoonThaReapa
04-10-2007, 06:10 PM
I find it hard to believe that out the countless amount of time and space that exist around our planet, We are the only species in the universe that can bring senseless meaning to life. Thus, I believe in aliens. Their out there. They just don't give a damn if we exist or not unlike us...

Sergeant Hartman
04-10-2007, 06:10 PM
Needs more Derek Acorah.

Araciel
04-10-2007, 06:23 PM
ghosts?

i don't think so

aliens?

if the universe is truly infinite then there has to be other life in it....but who knows if it IS infinite, or if our concept of infinity is accurate?

to be simple, i've never seen evidence of either.

Reles
04-10-2007, 06:36 PM
I believe that there is other life somewhere out there, I'm not necessarily saying they're green slimy alien type things that are far advanced in technology to the point where they have saucer-like flying thingies. By other forms of life I mean plants, or perhaps creatures like us that have evolved a bit differently. I, too don't believe in the abduction stories. Just no.

As far as ghosts go, yeah. There are things that have happened that I probably can't explain.

TyphoonThaReapa
04-10-2007, 06:54 PM
I believe that there is other life somewhere out there, I'm not necessarily saying they're green slimy alien type things that are far advanced in technology to the point where they have saucer-like flying thingies. By other forms of life I mean plants, or perhaps creatures like us that have evolved a bit differently. I, too don't believe in the abduction stories. Just no.

As far as ghosts go, yeah. There are things that have happened that I probably can't explain.

You know, just because you can't explain something, doesn't mean it's a ghost. Sorry if I'm being mean...

theundeadhero
04-10-2007, 07:28 PM
ZOMBIES DON'T EXIST!

Remon
04-10-2007, 07:32 PM
I don't believe in Ghosts...but for some reason i always get terrified from ghost stories :(

BardTard
04-10-2007, 07:39 PM
I find it hard to believe that out the countless amount of time and space that exist around our planet, We are the only species in the universe that can bring senseless meaning to life. Thus, I believe in aliens. Their out there. They just don't give a damn if we exist or not unlike us...

Word.

As for ghosts, I don't think so. I'd like to think when we die, we get reincarnated. I've never seen a ghost before in my life and everyone who said they did was a compulsive liar.

Mirage
04-10-2007, 07:43 PM
I don't see why aliens are put together with supernatural things... I think it would be arrogant to think that our planet is the only one with sentient life.

For ghosts and other supernatural beings, no, and I think those who have seen something like that either suffers from something mental or witnessed an unexplained physical phenomenon. Just because we can't explain it yet doesn't mean that it's supernatural. If "supernatural" beings do exist, their powers aren't "supernatural" anyway, seeing as their powers are part of the same universe as we live in, just that we don't understand them. So supernatural beings are really just natural, but not understood by humans.

Point in case: bolts of lightning in year 1000 AD. "Omg the gods are angry again!"

theundeadhero
04-10-2007, 08:06 PM
I always thought that the stereotype of intelligent life out there being the ones to find us and guide us through new advances to be funny. What if we're the ones who find another lifeform and they expect us to help them become better?

yanis
04-10-2007, 08:06 PM
I like ghosts, aliens...whatever else...I just don't believe in them!:ghost:

TyphoonThaReapa
04-10-2007, 08:08 PM
I always thought that the stereotype of intelligent life out there being the ones to find us and guide us through new advances to be funny. What if we're the ones who find another lifeform and they expect us to help them become better?

Then they're screwed...

Hazzard
04-10-2007, 08:12 PM
Watch Stargate SG1

Your world and universe will be enlightened.
I believe in alien life forms as well, ghosts I also believe in.

Mirage
04-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Dammit. Stop equating the existence of ghosts to the existence of aliens.

TyphoonThaReapa
04-10-2007, 08:44 PM
Dammit. Stop equating the existence of ghosts to the existence of aliens.
Tell 'em again! Ghost and Alien's are far from each other on the scale of existance...

Levian
04-10-2007, 08:45 PM
But what about ghost aliens? and alien ghosts?

TyphoonThaReapa
04-10-2007, 08:46 PM
But what about ghost aliens? and alien ghosts?

Ok, your pushing it...:rolleyes2

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-10-2007, 08:51 PM
Do you believe in them or in aliens and such?

If you do... Why?
Poltergeists?
Witches?
Magic?

For reference I don't but I do believe in auras and spirits of loved ones lost.

Aliens, sure. It is possible that there are other life forms out there, though we have to stop having our oxygen-based bias.

Poltergeist, I believe in ghosts.

Witches exists, or at least some Wiccans rather be called Witches.

Magic? Define magic please.

Hazzard
04-10-2007, 08:52 PM
I'm not equating Alien and Ghost to each other, I'm just saying I believe in them both. That's is all.

theundeadhero
04-10-2007, 08:52 PM
If humans can become a ghost how come aliens can't become a ghost?

TyphoonThaReapa
04-10-2007, 08:55 PM
If humans can become a ghost how come aliens can't become a ghost?

Because there is still a chance Alien's don't exist in the first place. Until we have poof of alien existance, It'll be meaningless to make those type of assumptions.

Nominus Experse
04-10-2007, 09:00 PM
I believe that there are Ghost-Alien-Zombie-Warlock-Centaurs in the high, high mountains.

And Pokemon. Pokemon is real.

The above statement has about the same validity and persuasion as that of ghosts and other supernatural beings.

Aliens? Probably, but the the likelihood of ever actually contacting another race is nigh impossible - if not outright so.

Little Blue
04-10-2007, 09:06 PM
I used to be a ghost. Now I'm an alien. :bigsmile:

I converted when I realised ghosts don't exist, but find it highly plausible that aliens do.

Roto13
04-10-2007, 09:10 PM
There are probably aliens, but none of them are now or have ever been here on earth.

Ghosts don't exist.

Witches exist but they can't zap you into a frog.

Magic doesn't exist.

Mirage doesn't exist by definition.

TyphoonThaReapa
04-10-2007, 09:11 PM
There are probably aliens, but none of them are now or have ever been here on earth.

Ghosts don't exist.

Magic doesn't exist.

Wait a minute, how can Witches exist but not magic?

Roto13
04-10-2007, 09:12 PM

Ghosts don't exist.

Magic doesn't exist.

Wait a minute, how can Witches exist but not magic?

Some wiccans like to be called witches. Whatever floats their boats.

theundeadhero
04-10-2007, 09:15 PM
Blood, I would imagine.

Mirage
04-10-2007, 10:09 PM

Ghosts don't exist.

Magic doesn't exist.

Photons are very real, thankyouverymuch.

Bunny
04-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Aliens exist.

They come from Mexico

Araciel
04-10-2007, 10:36 PM
Aliens exist.

They come from Mexico

bot the legal and illegal subgroups ;)

Tifa Valentine
04-11-2007, 12:07 AM
Aliens, no. Ghosts......kind of.

Evastio
04-11-2007, 12:13 AM
Ghosts I kind of believe in. Aliens I also believe in but I'm guessing they aren't anything like other people picture them. Anything else I don't beleive in.

McLovin'
04-11-2007, 12:41 AM
Ghosts exist. How is it possible? I have no clue. But they exist.

Vikeve
04-11-2007, 01:02 AM
No.

I always thought it was stupid, but that's just me. ;o

Its not just you becuase I'm thinking the same thing.

Christmas
04-11-2007, 01:25 AM
Freak alien do exists. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=10496)

Reles
04-11-2007, 01:41 AM

You know, just because you can't explain something, doesn't mean it's a ghost. Sorry if I'm being mean...

I'm only saying that things in my life have happened which have lead me to believe in ghosts. I wasn't saying that just because a fork fell off the table I automatically assumed it was a ghost. It takes a bit more to convince me and I feel that I have been convinced.

Momiji
04-11-2007, 02:17 AM
I don't really believe in ghosts or magic, but I do believe to a certain extent in evil spirits and such.

Christmas
06-28-2023, 02:38 PM
My belief is all focused on survival and money now. :(