PDA

View Full Version : The funniest plave you've fallen asleep in

utelektr
04-11-2007, 03:14 AM
Mine would have to be my grade 2 class. I fell asleep during my first day of school in Canada. >_>;

Kanshisha
04-11-2007, 03:17 AM
Me?..at the movies..I got woken up by the background music from thye credits :D

Alex151
04-11-2007, 03:19 AM
I've fallen asleep in the movies a few times, I've fallen asleep in my car, while driving, for 10 seconds at a time. I've dozed off at work in between orders, I'm a grocery Bagger..... so yeah I've fallen asleep at the wrong times sometimes, I'd say the funniest is probably at work.

Agrias
04-11-2007, 03:34 AM
lol, i fell asleep sitting up playing FFXII and then i fell down...;___;
it hurt

Araciel
04-11-2007, 03:36 AM
uhm...i had a clown bed once...but i couldn't hardly sleep most of the time cause i thought the clown would eat me...

or was that the simpsons...sometimes i confuse events of my childhood with those of the simpsons

Goldenboko
04-11-2007, 03:36 AM
During my birthday party... Long story.....
Well it was a sleep over, so naturally the goal was to never fall asleep, but after staying up all night I couldn't take it, and fell asleep at 9AM in the morning. My friends played lots of tricks on me like sticking an analog stick in my mouth while I was sleeping, taking a picture, and saying it looked like I was giving the controller a blow job :(

Vermachtnis
04-11-2007, 03:38 AM
The food court at the mall. I woke and was drawed on.

Alex151
04-11-2007, 03:39 AM
lol, i fell asleep sitting up playing FFXII and then i fell down...;___;
it hurt

haha that makes me think of a funny story, last year around this time when me and my friend started playing FF7, he stayed at my house and we stayed up until 5 in the morning. Well We woke up and were going to go to school, it was around 4th period, and I drove there and just stopped at the front doors and told him I wasn't going, I just said I'd go back and level up in the game. Well I went home and he came over after school, and I was sitting on my recliner with the controller in my hand dead asleep, tongue haging out, snoring and all. I think we were in the same spot as when we last played too. It was pretty funny at the time, in fact, I think I put on 15 extra hours of playing time by falling asleep at the game a few different times, but that was the funniest

SnoopyG
04-11-2007, 03:53 AM
in a car full of girls, you wouldnt believe all the make up they put on my face

Diango12
04-11-2007, 04:08 AM
I once slept on a guy's shoulder during a bus trip. He was like "nani o sh'iteimasu ka?" then I was like "gomen nasai! ikenai koto o shimash'ita." XD

Casey
04-11-2007, 04:20 AM
i fell asleep in history class.

Ha-ha-ha.

Reles
04-11-2007, 04:23 AM
I used to have some health issues, constant drowsiness all the time, I couldn't ever get enough sleep. I fell asleep in my car in a parking lot a few times because of it. I think I fell asleep on my cat once, he didn't seem to mind thankfully.

Kanshisha
04-11-2007, 04:31 AM
Another place i slept by accident was at the bus home from school...It was similar to snoopyg's story i had make up on my face but i got a kiss after it by some anonymous girl so... it was partly good and bad...

Or another one was when i fell asleep doing an experiment at science... i nearly burnt my hair from the Bunsen Burner luckily my friend woke me up.. Funny thing was the teacher came past our group like 5 times and she didn't notice me asleep! :D

Iceglow
04-11-2007, 04:41 AM
I once fell asleep in a club against a wall of speakers whilst the music was blaring away that was pretty funny.

I fell asleep in the chillout room of a club once after taking 100 pro plus tablets.

I fell asleep numerous times with my laptop on my lap mid convo.

I once fell asleep on the phone and it took the person 20+ minutes to realize.

I have fallen asleep in many many many funny strange places not all are EoFF friendly however.

Mirage
04-11-2007, 05:33 AM
At a computer party with 5000 nerds and at least 1000 sets of speakers, all pumping out different songs. Not to mention the speakers at the scene who were big enough to create sonic shockwaves.

I've also fallen asleep on the bus many times, 4 of which caused me to miss my bus stop.

Christmas
04-11-2007, 05:36 AM
I am surprise that no one say brothel, maybe it is an MANUS type of answer. :chef:

Beowulf
04-11-2007, 05:42 AM
At work, at the library, in school, on my table (o_O;) in my bathtub (o_o......)....uhm...my car? I can't think of anything else xD

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-11-2007, 05:48 AM
On floor in Faris' basement. That sounds suspicious, but I swear it is not!

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
04-11-2007, 05:52 AM
During my birthday party... Long story.....
Well it was a sleep over, so naturally the goal was to never fall asleep, but after staying up all night I couldn't take it, and fell asleep at 9AM in the morning. My friends played lots of tricks on me like sticking an analog stick in my mouth while I was sleeping, taking a picture, and saying it looked like I was giving the controller a blow job :(
I want to give a controller a blow job :)

Tifa Valentine
04-11-2007, 05:58 AM
When I had two jobs last year there was this one time that I came home really late after my last job and I jumped in the shower. I guess I fell asleep and the only reason I woke up was because the shower ran out of hot water.

Peegee
04-11-2007, 11:08 AM
I've fallen asleep in the movies a few times, I've fallen asleep in my car, while driving, for 10 seconds at a time. I've dozed off at work in between orders, I'm a grocery Bagger..... so yeah I've fallen asleep at the wrong times sometimes, I'd say the funniest is probably at work.

I don't think I've fallen asleep while driving (is that even possible? wouldn't you start to drift sideways?), but I do know that I don't produce any memories of driving while driving and immediately not driving my car :D

(basically I'm a zombie when I'm driving)

Sergeant Hartman
04-11-2007, 12:45 PM
Outside of a tent :(

Garnie
04-11-2007, 01:40 PM
20th birthday i fell asleep in a club
XD

The Mog Ninja
04-11-2007, 01:55 PM
I am surprise that no one say brothel, maybe it is an MANUS type of answer. :chef:

In a brothel.

Levian
04-11-2007, 02:16 PM
I haven't really fallen asleep in any funny places, but my couch smells funny if that counts.

Zeldy
04-11-2007, 03:24 PM
In a tent in the middle of Wales? xD

Thats about as funny as it gets, I only ever fall asleep in my bed. I find it near impossible to fall asleep anywhere else, that time in Wales I hardly slept.

Breine
04-11-2007, 03:30 PM
Almost everytime I've been out drinking I come home really drunk and I've fallen asleep on the toilet several times. At first my parents thought it was funny, but now they hate it because I apparently don't want to go to bed.

No.78
04-11-2007, 04:31 PM
...................My bed :bigsmile:

yanis
04-11-2007, 04:38 PM
I used to fall asleep in class while writing something...of course then I couldn't read it:D

I don't know if it's funny, but I'm sleeping in buses every day!

EDIT:Lately I fall asleep while I'm here...I mean in front of my comp:riiight:

Renmiri
04-11-2007, 05:00 PM
Outside of a tent :(

:p Usually people sleep inside tents :p

I've fallen asleep on the bus, the train, the subway... Never awoke with a kiss luckily! (I'm a girl).

I did fall asleep while driving and woke up when the car hit a pile of wood. :eek: That was scary! Good thing I was on a lonely road driving slow.

I fell asleep on the shower, during class, at my science lab clas...

But the funniest place I fell asleep was at a bar with a live show. We were sitting at the first row and it had been a long day at Uni. The darn show only started at 3am, by then all my will to stay awake to watch the band playing was gone and I was in dreamland. So were most of my friends. Beer and a hard day got the better of us. The poor band had to play to an audience of people snoring including us in the front row. To make matters worse they were an EMO band so their songs were like lullabies to us :D

Bunny
04-11-2007, 05:32 PM
I fell asleep in a tree once.

Xander
04-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Nowhere that funny...I almost fall asleep at work a lot including today :( which would nearly be very embarassing. I was just sleeeeepy. xD

And on the coach, I find it hard not to fall asleep sometimes. ^_^

escobert
04-11-2007, 07:20 PM
Mcdonalds bathroom floor, next to toilet.

Vermachtnis
04-11-2007, 07:57 PM
I fell asleep in a tree once.

Me too! I didn't even realize it, I was watching cloud roll by and the next thing I knew, the sun was setting.

Rocket Edge
04-11-2007, 08:18 PM
I fell asleep on the counter at a bar for a whole night.

Deborah
04-11-2007, 10:53 PM
I fell asleep on top of a cliff before...
waking up to that view shocked me!

Other than that falling asleep in boring classes.
Oh, Art history should have been renamed nap time.

Ouch!
04-11-2007, 10:57 PM
I feel asleep on my keyboard once. The resulting noise from smashing too many keys at once and holding them in place eventually woke me up.

My friends have told me that during rehersal for the high school musical, they found my sister in the middle of the theater hallway.

She was asleep.

Doing splits.

She said it was comfortable.