PDA

View Full Version : Tifa's Assets

Dagga
04-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Yes it's actually bothered me...

How big are they actually??? What is the actual size????

It really makes me wonder when people draw her and over exaggerate a wee bit...

Mirage
04-11-2007, 05:50 PM
In the movie? They look like a nice pair of C/Ds to me.

Christmas
04-11-2007, 06:14 PM
As big as a basketball. :bigsmile:

Hazzard
04-11-2007, 07:00 PM
Come on, she obviously had a Boob job.

Mirage
04-11-2007, 07:02 PM
So boobs can no longer have a size after a boob job has been performed?

Hazzard
04-11-2007, 07:07 PM
So boobs can no longer have a size after a boob job has been performed?

Easy now, nobody said that, I don't know what size her boobs are...

Ryushikaze
04-11-2007, 07:20 PM
As big as they are in AC, I would say.

I wouldn't trust the proportions of anything in FF7. Tifa's chest looks huge in certain AMVs, tiny in others, and about standard compared to the other polygonal models.

If you look at the art, they are well sized, but hardly ridiculous.
My question, though, is thus- can't a woman be zaftig nowadays without having had surgery? Are we that plastic obsessed nowadays?

Hazzard
04-11-2007, 07:30 PM

I wouldn't trust the proportions of anything in FF7. Tifa's chest looks huge in certain AMVs, tiny in others, and about standard compared to the other polygonal models.

If you look at the art, they are well sized, but hardly ridiculous.
My question, though, is thus- can't a woman be zaftig nowadays without having had surgery? Are we that plastic obsessed nowadays?

Yeah, some women can have breast that size, but it was just very surprising for some people to see a final fantasy character, with so much breast. My comment before was shallow and lacked depth. I apologize for what I said previously.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-11-2007, 07:36 PM
if dagga is a woman this thread is really hot! :D

Hazzard
04-11-2007, 07:39 PM
Yeah, she is a woman.

McLovin'
04-11-2007, 07:40 PM
The magic of profiles.

Chaosfan84
04-11-2007, 10:18 PM
can i just ask why you're all spectulatting over the size of a bunch of pixels?:mad:

Little Blue
04-11-2007, 10:21 PM
I thought they were fine in AC. In some VII scenes they were kinda big, especially when you use the game shark to make her naked with an extra big pair.

Mirage
04-11-2007, 10:21 PM
Same reason others speculate over a bunch of atoms.

Roto13
04-11-2007, 10:32 PM
No, really. Polygon boobs are dumb.

PhoenixAsh
04-11-2007, 11:46 PM

Now now, the intellectual capacities of natural breasts have yet to be thoroughly examined in the proper, peer-reviewed, channels.

They're fairly big, wasn't the reason to do with low polygon counts or something?

Aerisfanatic
04-11-2007, 11:50 PM
F like that student in GTO

Mirage
04-11-2007, 11:51 PM

Fictive characters can look cool, lame or pretty, why shouldn't they be allowed to look sexy?

McLovin'
04-11-2007, 11:54 PM
virtual babes rule.

Kanshisha
04-12-2007, 12:37 AM
can i just ask why you're all spectulatting over the size of a bunch of pixels?:mad:

No, really. Polygon boobs are dumb.Exactly... why are you guys checking a pixelated girl? what, you're going to take a picture of her in the game and zoom in with MS Paint?!

Ryushikaze
04-12-2007, 01:21 AM
Who ever said we were checking her? Someone brought up a topic of discussion. It's just as valid a topic as, say, height.

By which I mean it is completely and utterly inane, but hey, it's something to talk about.

If you think the topic is so worthless, make a better one. Simple as that.

Darth Anarcus
04-12-2007, 01:48 AM

I wouldn't say that the difference in size between FF7 and AC is true. When women wear tops of harder material, it kind of "flattens" them, so that they are not as... lose and bouncy, but stay in place an actually appear smaller. Tifa was wearing a skimpy tee-shirt in FF7, which wouldn't be substantial enough to hold her breasts at bay; so naturally they would have appeared larger and would have shifted around much more. In AC, however, she's wearing a tight-fitting leather top, which would press against them more severely, thus flattening them, holding them in place and making them appear smaller.

Trust me on this. Look at women in real life when they wear a harder material versus a softer material.

Ryushikaze
04-12-2007, 02:19 AM
I wouldn't say that the difference in size between FF7 and AC is true. When women wear tops of harder material, it kind of "flattens" them, so that they are not as... lose and bouncy, but stay in place an actually appear smaller. Tifa was wearing a skimpy tee-shirt in FF7, which wouldn't be substantial enough to hold her breasts at bay; so naturally they would have appeared larger and would have shifted around much more. In AC, however, she's wearing a tight-fitting leather top, which would press against them more severely, thus flattening them, holding them in place and making them appear smaller.

Trust me on this. Look at women in real life when they wear a harder material versus a softer material.

This is not a logical follow up to my comment. My comment was in regards to the wildly shifting size of proportions WITHIN FF7 itself. This has nothing to do with what she was wearing, but rather how inconsistently Tifa, and everyone else, for that matter, was rendered within game.

Yliette
04-12-2007, 10:24 AM
I'm just glad they've shrunk down in AC.

Who knows, maybe one day Squeenix would create a compilation of the girls' measurements.

Darth Anarcus
04-13-2007, 03:20 AM
This is not a logical follow up to my comment. My comment was in regards to the wildly shifting size of proportions WITHIN FF7 itself. This has nothing to do with what she was wearing, but rather how inconsistently Tifa, and everyone else, for that matter, was rendered within game.
Well, I would say that the closest to being accurate portrayals of the characters would be those FMVs wherein they are portrayed as fully-sized, proportionate people as opposed to those FMVs where they're portrayed as dwarfs.

Yliette: They didn't shrink at all. See my post above.

rubah
04-13-2007, 05:07 AM
I would imagine that the best judge of size would be, you know, the character designs.

I am a C. Hers are far larger than mine. I would imagine they were DD. You can search on google if you're wondering. She's pretty skinny, so I guess a 34-DD?

Bart's Friend Milhouse
04-13-2007, 09:24 PM
I know nothing about boobs :(

sockmonkey
04-14-2007, 05:06 AM
#1 Her having a slender waist makes them seem bigger.

#2 Being that she's in good shape she likely has firm pectoral muscles that would lift and push them out slightly.

#3 Light colored objects seem larger than dark ones so the white shirt in contrast to her dark shorts also contributes.

I am the breast guru.

Mirage
04-14-2007, 05:17 AM
Respect.

sockmonkey
04-14-2007, 06:18 AM
Respect.

Huh?

Dagga
04-14-2007, 02:13 PM
Well obviously natural in the sense that I'm guessing that they didn't have plastic surgery... in the game. I'm guessing againg now that I've thought about it more it's more than likely in the D section of things. Though I'm supposed to be a D and they're NOT THAT BIG

Dragon Mage
04-15-2007, 09:20 PM
:exdee: OMG!!!!! When i was this thread I LMAO!!!! Do you really care? Does it really matter?? :exdee:

dance of the infinity
04-15-2007, 11:41 PM
it's an amusing topic, does it have to matter?

i agree with Rubah...actually, anyone ever see Dog the Bounty Hunter? his wife? i think Tifa's a young, slightly thinner version of her (although Dog's wife isn't really big at all) i'd almost say taller too, but gotta account for the fact that normal japanese people are short by American standards...

Mirage
04-15-2007, 11:48 PM
:exdee: OMG!!!!! When i was this thread I LMAO!!!! Do you really care? Does it really matter?? :exdee:

No, but do games matter? Does anything else than surviving+reproducing really matter?

Dragon Mage
04-16-2007, 02:36 AM
:exdee: I love how everyone responded to me!!!! LOL, well, I guess it does matter to some people. All I can say on the topic is this: It looks painful.

Mirage
04-16-2007, 03:07 AM
I don't see how two persons suddenly becomes everyone.

Dragon Mage
04-17-2007, 10:18 PM
*sigh* if you can't handle an exaggeration of the amount of people that read this thread, then don't say anything. Just quietly gnaw on something. You'll feel better.

dance of the infinity
04-21-2007, 03:23 AM
:smash: or smash something to smithereens.

well, i, personally, feel much better. :)

Mirage
04-21-2007, 03:34 AM
*sigh* if you can't handle an exaggeration of the amount of people that read this thread, then don't say anything. Just quietly gnaw on something. You'll feel better.
I was talking about the people who read this thread. Point is that well over 80% of them was replying to the original poster's post, not yours.

dance of the infinity
04-21-2007, 03:40 AM
well, this is fun. and uncomfortable.

Dragon Mage
04-24-2007, 02:29 AM
I was talking about the people who read this thread. Point is that well over 80% of them was replying to the original poster's post, not yours

Indeed. You act like you are smart, yet your very words are proving otherwise. If you had an ounce of reason, you would realize that I was talking about everyone that had posted after my post had responded to my post.

Now, please, leave off it. This thread has gotten far off topic, and will be closed if this continues. If you wish to insult me or pursue an argument with me, then please do so with PM's; however, I hope you be willing to drop this as I am. I do not wish to bring about the ending of someone else's thread in such a manner. So, with that said, let us return this thread to it's topic.

Savannah
04-26-2007, 02:58 PM
Jesus Christ, people, let it go. It's been over 10 years now, do we really need to objectify this character any further? It's over, it's done, you've turned her into a purely sexual drool bowl for Final Fantasy/anime nerds everywhere.

Darth Anarcus
04-26-2007, 04:07 PM
Yes! Move on! Concentrate on Fran now with her thonged butt.

arcanedude34
04-27-2007, 09:14 PM
Start a new thread for that.

Anyway I think that the programmers of FFVII just kept upping the size of her chest in some FMV's until it was to the point where they were way too huge. IMO, her having huge bosoms is just to amuse both programmers and players.

sockmonkey
04-28-2007, 04:03 AM
Start a new thread for that.

Anyway I think that the programmers of FFVII just kept upping the size of her chest in some FMV's until it was to the point where they were way too huge. IMO, her having huge bosoms is just to amuse both programmers and players.

It's working. :D

Odaisé Gaelach
04-28-2007, 03:00 PM
Tifa's assets? Well, she's got the bar, the stock, some revenues reserv...

...oh, what, OOOH!

NeoCracker
04-28-2007, 03:51 PM
I was talking about the people who read this thread. Point is that well over 80% of them was replying to the original poster's post, not yours

Indeed. You act like you are smart, yet your very words are proving otherwise. If you had an ounce of reason, you would realize that I was talking about everyone that had posted after my post had responded to my post.

Now, please, leave off it. This thread has gotten far off topic, and will be closed if this continues. If you wish to insult me or pursue an argument with me, then please do so with PM's; however, I hope you be willing to drop this as I am. I do not wish to bring about the ending of someone else's thread in such a manner. So, with that said, let us return this thread to it's topic.

I believe he just gave us permision to Verbally insult him Via PM. Let the Flaming begin.

sockmonkey
05-01-2007, 12:30 AM
Technically, since Tifa is only an animated sprite she *is* an object and objectification is rather moot.

Cookie
05-01-2007, 04:07 PM
You could have looked through the billions of other threads about Tifa's boobs Dagga, the info you crave is likely to be there.

Breine
05-01-2007, 07:58 PM
In the movie? They look like a nice pair of C/Ds to me.

Oh, they're definitely bigger than that. They almost look uncomfortable to me, but then again I'm a boy so big breasts are pretty joyful.

Nominus Experse
05-02-2007, 07:04 AM
I don't care how big they are: they still satisfy, regardless of my knowledge of their exact measurements.

Truly, this is the only thought process I can muster when viewing or thinking of her boobs:

Big

which equals the following:

Good

Big=Good

/repeat until my girlfriend notices

NOTE: The same thing can be applied to Lulu

Dragon Mage
05-03-2007, 02:18 AM
I believe he just gave us permision to Verbally insult him Via PM. Let the Flaming begin.

You amuse me. Your pathetic attempts at 'insulting' me are laughable. It's 'she' you idiot. If your going to insult me, at least try to do it right.

arcanedude34
05-04-2007, 12:48 AM
I believe he just gave us permision to Verbally insult him Via PM. Let the Flaming begin.You amuse me. Your pathetic attempts at 'insulting' me are laughable. It's 'she' you idiot. If your going to insult me, at least try to do it right.

Dragon Mage: Ha ha ha. Foolish, pathetic mortals. Your pathetic attempts at ridiculing me never cease to amuse me. And I am a she. Hahahahaha. Get it right, you foolish mortals. Hahahaha. And now you die, Mr. People-on-the-forums. Mwa hahahahahahahaha.

Garnie
05-04-2007, 01:25 AM
SEX!!
see! everyone pays attention to that :tongue:

NeoCracker
05-04-2007, 01:31 AM

You amuse me. Your pathetic attempts at 'insulting' me are laughable. It's 'she' you idiot. If your going to insult me, at least try to do it right.

You do realize not once did I insult you. Your failure to realize this makes me sad for your future.

And if you want people to know you are a girl, I suggest putting a pair of those odd looking e-boobs in your name. That might help.

Dragon Mage
05-06-2007, 05:44 AM
Dragon Mage: Ha ha ha. Foolish, pathetic mortals. Your pathetic attempts at ridiculing me never cease to amuse me. And I am a she. Hahahahaha. Get it right, you foolish mortals. Hahahaha. And now you die, Mr. People-on-the-forums. Mwa hahahahahahahaha.

Aaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllll righty then!!!

You do realize not once did I insult you. Your failure to realize this makes me sad for your future.

And if you want people to know you are a girl, I suggest putting a pair of those odd looking e-boobs in your name. That might help.

Not insult me?? Encouraging everyone to flame me isn't an insult? Your right, it's more like a downright threat.

As for your other idiotic suggestion: you wish.

NeoCracker
05-07-2007, 09:50 AM

Aaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllll righty then!!!

Not insult me?? Encouraging everyone to flame me isn't an insult? Your right, it's more like a downright threat.

As for your other idiotic suggestion: you wish.

Actually, it wouldn't be a threat either. I simply stated that, thus encouraging people to insult you. Its instigating an attack.

And that is not my wish. My wish would involve much more than just e-boobs, however its not appropriate forum discussion.

Yes, I'm a sad perverted man.

sockmonkey
05-08-2007, 08:03 AM
It's sad when a perfectly nice thread on boobs goes bad.:(

Shoeberto
05-09-2007, 02:20 AM
Actually, it wouldn't be a threat either. I simply stated that, thus encouraging people to insult you. Its instigating an attack.

And that is not my wish. My wish would involve much more than just e-boobs, however its not appropriate forum discussion.

Yes, I'm a sad perverted man.
Neocracker, this is your warning to stop harassing Dragon Mage. Your comments are inappropriate and won't be had here.

As for this thread, it doesn't look to have any purpose anymore other than for flamewars.