PDA

View Full Version : Pictures in castle Help plz!!!

Cezanzo
04-13-2007, 12:26 AM
I'm really confused with all the pictures in ulticima's castle. I need major halp! PLZ!:confused: :confused:

Dont all the pictures have to do with a GF or something? The big picture with no title is confusing to.

Xurts
04-13-2007, 01:25 AM
You have to look at all of the pictures in the room, then go to the big one at the bottom of the stairs. You have to choose the words that correspond to the paintings. The title/password is "In the Garden sleeps a messenger" which are the words "Vividarium Et Interviligium Et Viator."

Bart's Friend Milhouse
04-13-2007, 09:21 PM
It's actually a well-thought out puzzle. Something Resident Evil would probably would have craved to think of first

jaxun
04-14-2007, 04:17 PM
How do you know the answer by not looking at the internet.

Vivisteiner
04-14-2007, 07:36 PM
I think it was something to do with looking at where the clock points when you're walking on the hands. But I could be wrong.

Skyblade
04-15-2007, 05:45 AM
The hands of the clock point to 3 different digits. The hour hand is pointing at VIII, the minute hand is pointing at IIII, and the second hand is pointing at VI. The interesting thing about Roman numerals is that they are also letters in the English language. Look at the numerals as letters, specifically, the first "V" and the "I"s, and choose the corresponding pictures. VIvIdarIum, IntervIgIlIum, VIator.

Crafty, eh?