PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Quotes.

Dr. Acula
04-13-2007, 11:38 AM
So, what were your favourite quotes from FF8?
I especially liked these three:
Dr. Odine: "You vant to fight? You vant to fisticuffs?"
Squall: "I dreamed I was a moron."
Seifer: "I have a chicken-wuss and a guy who just reached puberty in my squad."

Kanshisha
04-13-2007, 11:49 AM
Don't get me started on this... ill just put up one...:

Squall and Quistis convo: Q: i need your opinion S:Why do you need my opinion? I don't need to hold your burden.. Q: I just really want you to listen not answer S: Then go talk to a wall..

well it isn't really meant to be funny but it got to me:
Squall to Rinoa:Even if you're the world's enemy ill still be your knight..

Hazzard
04-13-2007, 12:50 PM
Squall is the best.

PuPu
04-13-2007, 01:31 PM
When Ultimecia talks at the end.

Ultimecia: Kurse all SeeDs! Swarming like lokusts akross generations! You disgust me...

Most hilarious thing in FF8 ever.

Discord
04-13-2007, 01:39 PM

Ultimecia: Kurse all SeeDs! Swarming like lokusts akross generations! You disgust me...

Yeah, I bet ultimecia was a hacker in her teenage years. She just loves 1337-speak.

Kanshisha
04-13-2007, 01:50 PM
lol she prob didn't even know what to say...

blackmage_nuke
04-13-2007, 01:58 PM

Yeah, I bet ultimecia was a hacker in her teenage years. She just loves 1337-speak.
I bet she learnt all her english from playing Mortal Kombat

Hazzard
04-13-2007, 02:27 PM
So if she was to address herself, she would say: "I AM ULTIMEKIA!". I thing we've all witnessed a tech. error...

ragnosica
04-18-2007, 09:09 PM
I think that the funniest thing I could have witnessed in FF8, or in any other game for that matter, is Rinoa's line from the basketball court. Squall shows that he doesn't care about the future of idontknowwhat and Rinoa turns and says: "You're mean...Meanie!":D :D :D

Comet
04-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Squall: 'I dreamt I was a moron...'

Zell: 'I just told him to hand it over.'

Siefer: 'Save those words (good luck) to a student that really needs them, eh?'
Quistis: 'Ok, then. Good luck, Siefer.'

Now the best quote in the whole game, when you ask Dr. Odine to play cards:

'Vant to play?'

That just cracked me up for like 2 hours.

Rocket Edge
04-18-2007, 11:32 PM
Anything from Zell. :D

Dr. Acula
04-19-2007, 12:43 AM

For all the strangest-speaking last bosses, Ulti definitely takes the kake.:D

Yliette
04-19-2007, 04:19 AM
Right and wrong are not what separated us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There is no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.
-Squall Leonhart

TasteyPies
04-19-2007, 06:35 AM
"If I back out now they're gunna call me a weenie forever!" -Laguna

Tallulah
04-19-2007, 12:34 PM
Anything really from Seifer, he gets all the good lines. Especially when he calls Zell a 'Chicken wuss.' Even my mum uses that term now! :eek:

TyphoonThaReapa
04-19-2007, 03:59 PM
Zell: "Hey Squall, let me see your gunblade!"

Squall: "..."

Only the game creator knows what Squall was thinking when Zell ask that...

And then there's this one...

Squad Member (I forgot the real name): *looks at Squall* "You know the best thing about push ups?"

(Girl walks by and Squad Member looks under her dress. Girl walks by Zell and he does the same. Squall walks up to Zell.)

Zell: "YIKES!!! ARGH IT!!!!!!"

(Zell starts going faster with his push ups.)

Man that was so funny when I seen that. It was one of the key ingrediences to me and my brothers argument towards if Zell's gay are not. Man that was funny...:cool:

_Einhänder
04-19-2007, 04:01 PM
^lmao. Good choices. I'll second those.

Young Mally
04-19-2007, 05:24 PM

Squad Member (I forgot the real name): *looks at Squall* "You know the best thing about push ups?"

(Girl walks by and Squad Member looks under her dress. Girl walks by Zell and he does the same. Squall walks up to Zell.)

Man that was so funny when I seen that. It was one of the key ingrediences to me and my brothers argument towards if Zell's gay are not. Man that was funny...:cool:

Well, it's true! What straight man you know that'll say "Yikes!!! Argh it!!!" after looking under a chicks dress???

TyphoonThaReapa
04-19-2007, 05:25 PM

Well, it's true! What straight man you know that'll say "Yikes!!! Argh it!!!" after looking under a chicks dress???

Lol, don't start this again...:rolleyes2

Shin Gouken
04-20-2007, 09:14 PM
Rinoa "im a big fat whore and i smell funny"

she possibley didnt say that at all but i dont remember coz i replaced all her lines with similar stuff

BardTard
04-24-2007, 11:58 PM
[Prison scene] Rinoa: "I'm the ho." (I named her the ho)

in Balamb when Selphie calls Zell anal.

[on Ragnarok] Zell: "I hate to tell you this now, but we've got major problems down here."

[in FH] Irvine, looking at 2 girls: "Looking good together."

[in FH] The News (describing Irvine): "he's wearing a trenchcoat and is armed with a rifle."
Irvine: "Trenchcoat and rifle? Jeez, might be some kinda hardcore assassin."

James Leopold
05-06-2007, 09:05 AM
(I think it goes lk this)

Cid: I am appointing Squall as your new leader

Squall: (I don't believe this!)

hanawa
05-17-2007, 04:32 PM
Uh... I beat the game quite a very long time ago thus i cant remember well their words. But i love the moment when Squall, Zell and Selphie are riding a train to somewhere and they got the same kind of weird dream. The funniest thing is when Squall talks something regarding Laguna and his weird attitude.

Namelessfengir
05-17-2007, 07:00 PM

i might be scared i mean what if she had a mega bush streaming out like a wookie snatch lmfao

Crizpy
05-21-2007, 03:44 PM
Zell after making two groups to go to Dollet.
"We gotta get there before they do!"

Or something amongst those lines.

Hazzard
06-02-2007, 01:22 PM
I think we all know that Zell's the funniest and greatest character in this game, along with Irvine...!!!

ragnosica
06-03-2007, 09:36 PM
Imaginary quote by Squall: What's my name? Squall L...E...onheart? No wonder this game was made by japs...friggin japs:eep:

Cookie
06-03-2007, 09:40 PM
The bit where Cerberus was like "LOLZ HUMONS I WIL PWN U"

That's not what he really said, I just think that's what he should have said.

Scream1008
06-06-2007, 05:42 AM

When was that?

My favorite line was "you vant to fisticuffs" by Odine. Also, I just like the fact that Cid's last name is Kramer. :D