PDA

View Full Version : Apparently I support terrorism

Peegee
04-13-2007, 02:14 PM
I'm being as serious as pg can be serious, which isn't any bit at all here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Greenpeace

According to this article we can conclude that Greenpeace is guilty of sorts of eco-terrorism. They're also basically a political organisation which is anti-corporation / globalisation / buzzword of the dayism.

Every month I give Greenpeace about 10 dollars to continue doing what they do. I am now guilty of aiding and abetting (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiding_and_abetting) terrorism.

Thankfully I live in Canada.

So, who else supports terrorism?

MecaKane
04-13-2007, 02:25 PM
So, who else supports terrorism?

Anyone who supports PETA, not me thankfully.

Also anyone who smokes weed, heroin, probably most other drugs, or drives a car! Not me thankfully as well.

ReloadPsi
04-13-2007, 02:36 PM
buzzword of the dayism

Haha, that line is gold.

Odaisé Gaelach
04-13-2007, 03:03 PM
Didn't the French counter-terrorist team, the GIGN sink one of Greenpeace's ships one time?

*starts sining La Marseillaise*

Tavrobel
04-13-2007, 03:14 PM
I oppose many of the policies of Bush and actively speak out against them. Therefore, I am a Terrorist.

Megami
04-13-2007, 03:37 PM
Eco-terrorism? Isn't Greenpeace suppose to protect it?

Polaris
04-13-2007, 03:38 PM
Eco-terrorism? Isn't Greenpeace suppose to protect it?

That's what they want you to believe :jokey:

Damn I never suppoted terrorism :whimper: :weep:

Renmiri
04-13-2007, 05:08 PM
Wikipedia tries to keep it neutral but sometimes the Busheviks win :rolleyes2

If you don't worship Bush and Blair you are a drugs-commie-terro-immorality supporting libbie. Or as OxyRush says always with a sneer, a "libural".

Christmas
04-13-2007, 05:25 PM
Anyone that post in NANNY MANUS' usernote supports terrorism and MANUSism. :(

Bunny
04-13-2007, 05:27 PM
Turrists

blim
04-13-2007, 05:30 PM
Yes, as well as supporting Greenpeace and taking part in a number of actions with them i also support (though not financially or actively) palestinian groups, communist organisations and have sympathy for other organisations that could be considered "terrorists".

Madame Adequate
04-13-2007, 07:29 PM
Sometimes Greenpeace, like other organizations, conducts questionable and even outright illegal activities.

However, any attempt to confuse trespass and sabotage with terrorism deserves utter comtemp and a brief education of what terrorism actually is.

Edit: Supporting an ideology or goal which is also supported by a terrorist group does not mean you support that group, or the means they use.

Renmiri
04-13-2007, 08:00 PM
Heck, our "Presunit" GW Bush took oodles of money from questionable Arabs, including members of the Bin Laden family (his last biz failure was bankrolled by Bin Laden's shady uncle). So when GW's Dick calls liberals "Turrist supporters" I just think he's getting so batshiite crazy that he is confusing GW with a libbie ;)

Odaisé Gaelach
04-13-2007, 08:24 PM
Greenpeace are harmless anyway, bless 'em. :)

Cuchulainn
04-13-2007, 08:46 PM
LONG LIVE DO-GOODERS!

Psychotic
04-13-2007, 10:56 PM
No. Why the hell would I support Greenpeace? I actively support global warming, toxic waste dumping and harshing the vibes, maaaaan. Bah, stupid lefties ruining everybody's fun. What's the good in having an Earth if you can't trash it, that's what I'd like to know.

TyphoonThaReapa
04-13-2007, 11:53 PM
Can someone direct me to the Oral Office? *Has a bomb strapped on*

Roto13
04-14-2007, 12:15 AM
I once threw a paper airplane at my grandma's house of cards.

Odaisé Gaelach
04-14-2007, 02:14 AM
Can someone direct me to the Oral Office? *Has a bomb strapped on*

Wrong kind of strap-on.

Firo Volondé
04-14-2007, 02:25 AM
Are you kidding? Of course! Oz is the new Iraq. I mean, we have David Hicks, and... uh... well we do have David Hicks, and that's a start, at least.

Discord
04-14-2007, 03:37 AM
So Greenpeace cooperates with Bin Laden? I have to add this to wikipedia right away. *brb*

Momiji
04-14-2007, 03:45 AM
Wikipedia tries to keep it neutral but sometimes the Busheviks win :rolleyes2

If you don't worship Bush and Blair you are a drugs-commie-terro-immorality supporting libbie. Or as OxyRush says always with a sneer, a "libural".

I don't support Bush anymore. But I'm not a drugs-commie-terrowhatever liberal. I'm actually neither political party, as I agree and disagree with both sides. So no matter which president is in office, I'll always be satisfied and dissatisfied.

All bets are off if Hillary wins the election though. That's when I move to Canada. Or Mexico.

fantasyjunkie
04-14-2007, 10:28 AM
I doubt very seriously that GreenPeace commits terrorism and I know almost nothing of the organization but one thing I do know is that they have a rep of being militant. Are they? I have no clue but the rep is there.
Weren't they on a boat at the beginning of Armageddon? "Stop the drilling, stop the drilling!". I bet they hate oil drillers turned golfers :D

No.78
04-14-2007, 12:20 PM
There are more important things.

Peegee
04-14-2007, 03:18 PM
I doubt very seriously that GreenPeace commits terrorism and I know almost nothing of the organization but one thing I do know is that they have a rep of being militant. Are they? I have no clue but the rep is there.
Weren't they on a boat at the beginning of Armageddon? "Stop the drilling, stop the drilling!". I bet they hate oil drillers turned golfers :D

Greenpeace doesn't actively and public perform acts of terrorism but they do support anti-corporate terrorism.

Renmiri
04-14-2007, 06:26 PM
All bets are off if Hillary wins the election though. That's when I move to Canada. Or Mexico.

I hate her and don't believe a word she says but might vote for her if it comes to it.

Why do middle grounders and conservatives fear her so much ? She can't be worse than GW!!!!

Cloudane
04-14-2007, 08:18 PM
Greenpeace = Avalanche, go blow up some reactors :)

Nah, I think it's only really the extremists who are terrorists.

Allegedly a lot of the black/grey market stuff (drugs, pirated DVDs, etc) are often used for funding terrorism, for what it's worth, but I don't know if it's just the anti-drug and anti-piracy crowds exaggerating to have an effect or not.