PDA

View Full Version : Do you know how to get...

Northcrest
04-15-2007, 12:07 AM
This is quiet a list so this should take a while
1.Frost Stone
2.Lightning Crystal
3.Dense Crystals
4.Twilight Gems
5. How to get the Berserk ability

Okay so the list isn't that long but its hard. I'm trying to get Ultima Weapon so this is all I need right now. Any little information would help right now

Alsray
04-15-2007, 12:57 AM
you diddn't waste you Mythirl in the earlier parta of the game!

i have al that, but forgot where i got it, where do you get Mythril(other than in a chest) for the thing

Ouch!
04-15-2007, 01:33 AM
Frost Stone:
Aeropanes (8%)
Hot Rod (12%)
Timeless River

Lightning Crystal:
Devastator (4%)
Strafer (6%)
Space Paranoids

Dense Crystals:
Berserker (12%)
The World That Never Was

Twilight Crystals:
Sorceror (12%)
The World That Never Was

Berserk Charge is learned at the following levels based on which item you selected in the beginning.
Sword - 65
Shield - Never
Staff - 49

Northcrest
04-15-2007, 01:33 AM
Where are u at in the game

Tavrobel
04-15-2007, 01:42 AM
Berserk Charge is learned at the following levels based on which item you selected in the beginning.

Shield - Never Level 85

All of the abilities learned from leveling up are all eventually learned.

Also, if you have unlocked WtNW, Ultima Cloud, the enemy spawn and placement are exactly as Ouch! has said.

Ouch!
04-15-2007, 02:06 AM

Shield - Never Level 85

All of the abilities learned from leveling up are all eventually learned.

Yeah, I thought it was a little weird, but I couldn't find it anywhere on the chart. Guess I didn't look closely enough.

Northcrest
04-15-2007, 11:27 PM
Thanks I got Ultima Weapon, Save the Queen+, and Save the King. You never told me how to get Twilight gems which I still need to get for Save the King+. Thanks anyway Ouch!

Hazzard
04-15-2007, 11:31 PM
Does the (+) even make a difference? When I got it, it done nothing and I can still get plenty.

Tavrobel
04-16-2007, 12:00 AM
It has a different Weapon ability attached to it [the Weapon]. E.g., the Save the Queen originally has Hyper Healing, but with the StQ+, then it becomes MP Hastega when equipped. Goofy's Save the King goes from Item Boost to MP Rage.

Twilight Gems are dropped from Asssassins.

Ouch!
04-16-2007, 12:13 AM
Thanks I got Ultima Weapon, Save the Queen+, and Save the King. You never told me how to get Twilight gems which I still need to get for Save the King+. Thanks anyway Ouch!
Yeh, m'bad. I read it as Twilight Crystals. Anyway, congrats.

kingdomheartless
05-01-2008, 02:19 AM
1.Frost Stone
2.Lightning Crystal
3.Dense Crystals
4.Twilight Gems
5. How to get the Berserk ability

Okay so the list isn't that long but its hard. I'm trying to get Ultima Weapon so this is all I need right now. Any little information would help right now

1.Frost Stone - You can get them from Hot Rods and Aeroplanes; You can find them in Timeless River Wharf, Building Site, Lilliput (Hot Rod) and Timeless River Pier, Waterway, Lilliput, Scene of the Fire (Aeroplane).

2.Lightning Crystal - you can get from Strafers ands Devastators; You can find them in Space Paranoids Canyon (Strafer) and Space Paranoids Canyon, Dataspace, I/O Tower: Hallway (Devastator)

3.Dense Crystals - you can get them from Berserkers; Find them in Twilight Town and WTNW.

GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts II (PS2) Synthesis Guide by megafierce (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/915410/42794)

try checking out that site for the synth items; as for Berkserk, I'm pretty sure you just get that as time goes on.

Please do not double post. Use the edit/delete button to add to your post. ~ Leeza

Flying Mullet
05-01-2008, 02:06 PM
I'm also going to close this since it's over a year old. Don't revive old threads kingdomheartless. I imagine they've received the help they need by now.