PDA

View Full Version : [Xemnas last battle] 1000 Sabers

Hazzard
04-15-2007, 03:22 PM
Alright, I can whoop this guy's ass easily in all the stages of the battle, and I'm level 86. The only troubling thing is when he uses his last move, and I can never withstand it longer than 20 seconds. Can someone give some pointers on what I should do? (I've got all the defensive abilities you should have, and just before he uses his move, I always have 100% HP, but I always die). I'm on Proud mode by the way. I got Ultima Weapon as well.

So anyone know how to survive his attack?

Tavrobel
04-15-2007, 03:42 PM
Rapidly tap Triangle and the X buttons. This can be acheived by rotating the controller approximately 75 degrees colckwise, and alternating hitting the two buttons with your index and middle finger.

You aren't supposed to withstand it, as this is a lesson in attack commands that change, Attack > Reflect, as well as Reaction Commands that keep Riku alive > Reflect.

Looks like someone forgot the "English reading" section of their brain outside of Kingdom Hearts.

Hazzard
04-15-2007, 05:41 PM
Tavrobel, you have just made me so happy with your humorous sarcastic comments, and you're wonderful advise. That's what I probably did on normal mode, but all I do is reflect and let Sora get beat like two babies in a wrestling arena.

Mercen-X
04-24-2007, 08:30 PM
Yeah, when you're acting properly, the scene is awesome. If not, you die.

Albel
04-25-2007, 01:30 AM
I own Xemnas at level 45 and you have to rapidly tab tringle and X at the same time, so both Sora and Riku will block/reflect the attack.

Clawsze
04-25-2007, 09:10 AM
Yeah, when you're acting properly, the scene is awesome. If not, you die.

Indeed

Mercen-X
04-25-2007, 04:38 PM
The first time I died was because I didn't know I had to control Riku in that moment. In fact, at this point since it's been so long, I'd probably have forgotten about it.

Pouring Rain
05-05-2007, 02:33 AM
Well, you have to press triangle and X repeatedly. And just don't stop. See, the Triangle Button makes Riku deflect the attack, while the X Button makes you reflect it. So in order to survive one of the funnest attacks of them all, press them alternatively and repeatedly. Hopes this helps.

...Just to be random, my mother beat this on level 56.

Clawsze
05-05-2007, 09:01 AM
And after the atack just run around aimlessly :D

Hazzard
05-05-2007, 11:46 AM
I only leveled up loads to have fun. Nothing else. Beating Xemnas was easy, and he never scratched the surface of Sora's hair, with that last saber move.

Prancing Mad
05-05-2007, 01:02 PM
Practicing with some mario party game that involves pushing buttons as much as possible should help get your fingular muscles up to a point where you can beat him