PDA

View Full Version : Sephiroth...Sephiroth

OneWingedAngelSephiroth91
04-15-2007, 04:51 PM
How do you think our old baddy Sephiroth will look like in the remake of FFVII? New looks? Old looks? Ideas? Tell them away... Oh, and should they make him one of those bosses were you fight him thrice (where as in other FF games you only fight a ending boss once. @#$% I think you should fight him 3x's for the good of the old times...like good...times...zzzzzzzzzzzz....Sephiroth!!!)?

Hazzard
04-15-2007, 05:13 PM
Fighting him three times would ruin the game, if it's not at the end. Also, we're not even sure that there will be a remake.

Xurts
04-15-2007, 05:23 PM
IF there is a remake, which I doubt, I imagine he will look like he did in Advent Children.

Hazzard
04-15-2007, 05:36 PM
IF there is a remake, which I doubt, I imagine he will look like he did in Advent Children.

If they make him look like that, then I would probably not play it. He looks like a freak in that movie, and maybe they went over the top with the evilness about him, in that movie.

04-15-2007, 05:58 PM
Fighting him three times would ruin the game, if it's not at the end. Also, we're not even sure that there will be a remake.
Actually, we are...just go to the right sites... they even have a book from Japan saying so. But I am talking about fighting him 3x's at the end as we all did in the original...first...Bizzoro Sephiroth, second.. OneWinged Angel,...and third.. Cloud's mental fight with Omnislash. Have you noticed he's the only one boss you fight three times?

Also, if they make him look like they did in the movie, he would really look like a freak... the only real difference I really hated was that the hair style changed from the front pointy hair to laid down hair style...no real freakyness ther...just more realistic with hair. I actually would kinda prefure him to have that way when you fight him in Cloud's mental battle, and add the wing when you fight him in OneWinged angel form. And they really didn't over do anything...they did it just right...after all, they did create Sephiroth in the begining...

Comet
04-15-2007, 06:09 PM
I would bet my right arm there will never be a remake of FF7 in world history.

TRANS_AM409
04-15-2007, 06:16 PM
Well about the remake you cant trust square untill you see it but if they do make a remake it should be the exact same as the original with the exeption of better graphics and voice overs

Hazzard
04-15-2007, 06:32 PM

Exactly, they need to focus on new games instead of dwelling on VII, don't get it twisted, I would like it as well, but only after KH3, XIII, XIII VS, then we can start talking.

Maybe the attention should be drawn more to games like IV, were they could really explore through the characters, considering they were the actual first characters to have personality and set goals, in an FF.

04-15-2007, 06:33 PM
I will thake this arm and put in a diplay case for all those who believed and let them laugh at the story of the fool who betted his right arm.

TRANS_AM409
04-15-2007, 06:35 PM
I am content with the curent ff VII now i wold like to se some new ones like XIII come out in less than a gazillion years!

Hazzard
04-15-2007, 06:43 PM
I will thake this arm and put in a diplay case for all those who believed and let them laugh at the story of the fool who betted his right arm.

Ight, so me some source and then I'll believe you.

ReloadPsi
04-15-2007, 06:53 PM
I can't wait for the Knights to adopt a zero tolerance policy on threads regarding remakes. Look people, there were tech demos for other consoles based on VI and VIII. Did we ever see the games? No.

Let it smurfing rest, until you can point us to an official announcement by Square-Enix on their own websites that the game is going ahead.

Dr. Acula
04-16-2007, 09:53 AM
If they ever remake the game- which I highly doubt they will- I'd want everything to stay exactly the same, save for the graphics and the translation.

BarelySeeAtAll
04-16-2007, 10:05 AM
they better not make him look ****in stupid thats all i will say

psyniac_123
04-16-2007, 11:38 AM
in the remake of FFVII
There is no remake.
And there should be no remake.

G3ORGE
04-16-2007, 11:56 AM

I bet my left ball there won't be :P

Christmas
04-16-2007, 04:33 PM
My fairy godmother's best friend who is the fairy god mother of the big almighty :skull::skull::skull::skull: of Square say there will be a remake!!! :bigsmile:

Hazzard
04-16-2007, 04:35 PM
There won't be a remake, dammit. I hate these optimists...

TRANS_AM409
04-17-2007, 12:08 AM
yeah i doubt the remake remember they did the same thing to ff8 to show the ps2's capabilitys and all you ppl who say there will be a ff7 remake probably said the same about ff8 and there was never a remake was there? The answer is NO!!!!

The Crystal
04-19-2007, 09:27 PM
If they remake it, Sephiroth will have the same look as in AC, BC and CC. But what i really want to see is Bizarro and Safer in good CGI graphics. That woul be awesome.

And to everyone saying that SE will not remake the game... You work for SE? No? You have a crystal ball to see the future? No? Then shut up.

jammi567
04-19-2007, 09:48 PM
What reason will they have to keep on re-making games that already make them tens of millions of dollars anyway?

The Crystal
04-19-2007, 10:47 PM
What reason will they have to keep on re-making games that already make them tens of millions of dollars anyway?

Because they want to. FFI to VI are already remade. And what reason they have to create so many spin-offs(FFVII, FFX, FFXII)? I don't know the reason, but the fact is that SE do it all the time.

And i don't know if they are remaking it right now in secret, but the possibility of a remake in the future is big. They did that with the past games(I-VI) and the next number after VI is VII. And remember we are talking about the most popular game of the FF series. AND a remake could fix all the retcons and plot-holes created in the story by the Compilation.
The fact that SE already said that FFVII would take five years to be remade, and if they do it they want Nomura to be the director, is a prove that SE is thinking about it.

In my opinion, the FFVII remake is just a mater of time.

And i understand that people stating that FFVII is being remade in secret, all the time, is annoying. But people stating that "FFVII will never be remade" like a fact, is much more annoying, and just prove how some people are ignorant about FFVII's success.

04-20-2007, 01:29 AM
Wow, you lonnies actually think their isn't going to be a remake? wow..hang a little while while I get the sites for the remake...

04-20-2007, 01:35 AM

Because they want to. FFI to VI are already remade. And what reason they have to create so many spin-offs(FFVII, FFX, FFXII)? I don't know the reason, but the fact is that SE do it all the time.

And i don't know if they are remaking it right now in secret, but the possibility of a remake in the future is big. They did that with the past games(I-VI) and the next number after VI is VII. And remember we are talking about the most popular game of the FF series. AND a remake could fix all the retcons and plot-holes created in the story by the Compilation.
The fact that SE already said that FFVII would take five years to be remade, and if they do it they want Nomura to be the director, is a prove that SE is thinking about it.

And i understand that people stating that FFVII is being remade in secret, all the time, is annoying. But people stating that "FFVII will never be remade" like a fact, is much more annoying, and just prove how some people are ignorant about FFVII's success.

sorry for double posting...just let it go this time..I won't do it any more. Anyways, like she said...kinda. The are also remaking the games not only to get more yen/dollars in their pockets, but also to improve the games to make it worth buying the remake and get money in their pockets...lol.

The Crystal
04-20-2007, 04:09 AM

sorry for double posting...just let it go this time..I won't do it any more. Anyways, like she said...kinda. The are also remaking the games not only to get more yen/dollars in their pockets, but also to improve the games to make it worth buying the remake and get money in their pockets...lol.

You are the second person here that think i'm a girl. Well, i'm a guy. I understand why people think i'm a girl, i mean, Crystal is a girly nickname, but it is "The Crystal", like the crystal in FFIX, or the crystals in FFV, IV, etc. They are important in most games of the FF series, and this is why i choosed the nickname.

jammi567
04-20-2007, 05:40 PM

Ahh, but I-VI were easy to remake, plus, they were mainly made to (re-)introduce people to the earlier games of the series. VII, however, is already so popular that it doesn't need to be re-made. Plus, i'd like to know how many people would gasp in horror that their precious game is being re-made, even if it did help to sort out the plot holes.

Cookie
04-20-2007, 07:46 PM
If there was a remake, it'd be a fairly accurate assumption to say that he'd look like he did in the original, otherwise it wouldn't really be a remake if they started editing characters

Goldenboko
04-20-2007, 07:47 PM
Oh, and should they make him one of those bosses were you fight him thrice (where as in other FF games you only fight a ending boss once.

You realize that you fight Vayne three times?

Jowy
04-20-2007, 08:23 PM
BLATANT TROLLING LOOK OUT!

Sephiroth is a terrible excuse for an antagonist. ^^

NeoCracker
04-20-2007, 08:29 PM
They should replace Sephiroths Character Model for the Far superior Character Model of Alfred Ashford.

aquatius
04-20-2007, 11:46 PM
THERE IS NO REMAKE! GET IT THROUGH YOUR SKULL.

Chakan the forever man
04-21-2007, 11:44 AM
It seems since his character has been stagnated as he was in Advent Children, there is no room for growth. he will look very similar to the way he has always looked. which is a pity.

Woodinator
04-23-2007, 09:00 AM
Ok...someday they probably will remake it...will this be anytime in the near future....highly unlikely....keep in mind theyve got the 2 FFXIII's to worry about and other projects....and personally id rather them keep it as it is...and id rather see more new final fantasy's...not a remake of a game everyone still has fresh in their memory

Super Sepiroth
05-22-2007, 02:19 PM
This has become more of a discussion of If it will be remade rather than whats Sepiroth gonna look like.

I think there will be a remake, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but Square-Enix are dumb-arses if they don't cos they'd make a killing on it.

Just for the record he'll look like he did in AC

Peter_20
05-22-2007, 02:42 PM
The remake would probably end up like remakes usually do: sad absence of the memorable music tracks, much worse character designs, idiotic sequences at the worst possible moments, and so on. :rolleyes2

jammi567
05-22-2007, 02:49 PM
Probally, but think of the extra canon that they have which they can now bring into its proper place!

Shattered Dreamer
05-23-2007, 08:47 PM
Maybe the attention should be drawn more to games like IV, were they could really explore through the characters, considering they were the actual first characters to have personality and set goals, in an FF.

I'd like to see a remake of IV more then VII. VII is a classic that should not be touched. I know in my heart & soul that if they improved the grapics they would try to "improve" the game play just ruining a classic. I wouldnt be aposed to a new rpg in the FFVII world.

IV on the other hand like IV is brushed aside by many fans of FFVII onwards. Bringing some of the older FF titles a revamp for a new generation of gamers would be cool. I have an emulated version of IV on my laptop & since I just finished XII I might play go try & finish IV.

daggertrepe
05-24-2007, 01:39 AM
Hmm he should look sexy like he is. I'd say he's prolly the hottest ff thing ever.

The Crystal
05-25-2007, 07:09 PM
I'd like to see a remake of IV more then VII.

They will remake FFIV in 3D graphics, for the DS.

Shattered Dreamer
05-26-2007, 12:24 AM
I was thinking more along the lines of PS3 remake of the game but I'd like to see the DS one all the same

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
05-26-2007, 11:45 AM
Yeah a DS one would be enjoyable with the same graphics.

Hm, IF sephy were in a PS3 Remake then he would look like he was from AC

James Leopold
05-26-2007, 12:06 PM
i think it woul be cool if they made FF7 into a TV series. I mean, you'd have the character models of AC and it wouldn't ruin the game.
Also it could introduce people into the Final Fantasy stories, like people without a PS/PC or people who don't play video games.
i just thought it was a neat idea.
If that fails, then a novelisation would be good.