PDA

View Full Version : RedXIII Vs Kimarhi

Hazzard
04-15-2007, 09:47 PM
Judge solely by personality, or how you think they would both fare in battle against each other.

I would go for RedXIII because of his wisdom, and tactical awareness. He would go sled fang on Kimarhi's ass.

TyphoonThaReapa
04-15-2007, 09:53 PM
A'yo, Kimarhi no doubt Hazzard son...

PuPu
04-15-2007, 09:57 PM
Oh come on; why the F*** are these threads being made so much in such a short period of time? They are getting REALLY old, REALLY fast.

Kimarhi and Red XIII are too different. But I'll say Kimarhi because he can do enemy skills such as Mighty Guard and White Wind.

jammi567
04-15-2007, 10:07 PM
Oh come on; why the F*** are these threads being made so much in such a short period of time? They are getting REALLY old, REALLY fast.
probally because (me at least) we want to prove that there can actually be these kind of threads that aren't all focused on Cloud and Squall

Hazzard
04-15-2007, 10:14 PM
Particularly because these two are alike, in the terms of them being the creatures in your party, and I don't know anything about Quina, except he's a chef.

Wolf Kanno
04-16-2007, 06:43 AM
Red XIII or "Nanaki" depending how anal you want to be. Why?

Because of this http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=2094271&postcount=82;)

Hazzard
04-16-2007, 09:29 AM

Because of this http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=2094271&postcount=82;)

That doesn't really explain why he would be better in battle, but alright.
I also don't agree with your statement of how "If you like FFX, then there's no way you'll like XII", Why? Cause I equally like both, and their my joint favorite FF's.

Little Blue
04-16-2007, 09:54 AM
I don't really remember much of Red XIII's personality since I haven't played VII for a while, so I won't vote on the personality side. On the who would beat who issue though, Kimahri would have been trained as a warrior, a trade he would continue to have followed after his eviction from Gagazet and his subsequent guardianship of Yuna. Red on the otherhand, would've been stuck in a cage for god knows how long, slowly losing his combat prowess. Considering Kimahri's fiend skills as well leads me to conclude Kimahri would win, just.

Nominus Experse
04-16-2007, 09:54 AM
Kimahri has his hair fashioned to portray testicles.
Nanaki cannot compare.

Thus, the giant blue cat is superior.

Wolf Kanno
04-16-2007, 10:39 AM

That doesn't really explain why he would be better in battle, but alright.
I also don't agree with your statement of how "If you like FFX, then there's no way you'll like XII", Why? Cause I equally like both, and their my joint favorite FF's.

I'm going by personality since delving into game mechanics is pointless, but logically, Red XIII's body is designed to be faster and more agile. Kimarhi may have strength but Red's got experience (don't forget he's like 48 years old) as well as physiological advantage.

Just ignore the rest of the post as it was spoken in another thread and is sorta've out of context here... Also I never said "there's no way" I said "chances are" or "probably not" since I've noticed about 90% of the FFXII haters are all FFX fans who think FFX is "the greatest thing since air". You of course are an exception so I don't mean to pigeon hole you into something you are not. :cry:

Hazzard
04-16-2007, 10:52 AM
lol, it's alright, just wanted to prove a point, and that's what I've been saying all along, that RedXIII has the tactical knowledge. He also has attributes in speed, and is a powerful hitter. Kimarhi possess strength, and that's it, and he isn't even that strong. I liked him thought, especially at Mt.Gagazet, when he fought his rivals and beat the crap out of them both at the same time. That was truly emotional, and made me have so much respect for him.

blackmage_nuke
04-16-2007, 11:25 AM
Nanaki, because his weapon is a hairpin
And Lunatic High is just about the coolest name for a limit or overdrive ive ever heard

psyniac_123
04-16-2007, 11:41 AM
On personality'; Red.
Otherwise, Kimahri would lance that puppy up da ass XD

jammi567
04-16-2007, 06:23 PM
since I've noticed about 90% of the FFXII haters are all FFX fans who think FFX is "the greatest thing since air". You of course are an exception so I don't mean to pigeon hole you into something you are not. :cry:
you could say the same about VII lovers on any other game ever made. ;)

(that is no joke)

Dr. Acula
04-17-2007, 05:29 AM
RedXIII, as I have never played FF10. (I have stated that many times, but oh well...)

Wolf Kanno
04-17-2007, 09:26 AM
since I've noticed about 90% of the FFXII haters are all FFX fans who think FFX is "the greatest thing since air". You of course are an exception so I don't mean to pigeon hole you into something you are not. :cry:

(that is no joke)

I completely agree :D

Hazzard
04-17-2007, 09:43 AM

(that is no joke)

I completely agree :D

Usually I would raise an argument about that sly comment, but I'm not in the mood, so I'll just let it slide, for now...:rolleyes2

Dragonface
04-17-2007, 01:45 PM
Its a tie!

The first thing Red started is to jump on to Kimahri's face and there a start of a REAL CAT FIGHT! (Not the ones that involes girls)

jammi567
04-17-2007, 06:50 PM
Usually I would raise an argument about that sly comment, but I'm not in the mood, so I'll just let it slide, for now...:rolleyes2
what, that i made fun of your presious game?

Hazzard
04-17-2007, 07:55 PM
what, that i made fun of your presious game?

Yahhh, VII rulezzzz :eep:

jammi567
04-17-2007, 08:31 PM
I could say the same about people who do the same to X, but i don't.

Kimarhi

Psychotic
04-17-2007, 10:26 PM
Personality? Kimarhi didn't have one so Mr. XIII wins that. In combat, I guess Kimarhi would win that because there isn't much ol' Red could do about a spear.

Laddy
04-18-2007, 03:22 AM
Red XIII, for... obvious reasons I love the red cat opposed to the blue one.

psyniac_123
04-19-2007, 01:15 PM
Lol 1 thing Redxiii is NOT A CAT!!! ME IS A LION-WOLF geez people look up your animals! And yea i completely agree redxiii/Nanaki would slice ass! Right until kimari remembered he actully has a lion inside him somewere and then there would be a giant cat fight over who wants Miss Moomba in bed first (Kimari how dare you cheat on your wife!) LOL sorri i had to say that. and i agree with the ffvii haters are always ffx lovers and ffx haters are always ffvii lovers so just leave em to it and wait for dooms day when we will rise and fight with our swords and staves and our magik and creatures....That would be so SWEET!
Off i leap on my four little paws heh thanks psyniac sorri i didnt ask thanks for your time. XxX :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: LOVE THE BEASTS OF THE UNIVERSE!!!

bipper
04-19-2007, 02:00 PM
Lol 1 thing Redxiii is NOT A CAT!!! ME IS A LION-WOLF geez people look up your animals! And yea i completely agree redxiii/Nanaki would slice ass! Right until kimari remembered he actully has a lion inside him somewere and then there would be a giant cat fight over who wants Miss Moomba in bed first (Kimari how dare you cheat on your wife!) LOL sorri i had to say that. and i agree with the ffvii haters are always ffx lovers and ffx haters are always ffvii lovers so just leave em to it and wait for dooms day when we will rise and fight with our swords and staves and our magik and creatures....That would be so SWEET!
Off i leap on my four little paws heh thanks psyniac sorri i didnt ask thanks for your time. XxX :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: :moomba: LOVE THE BEASTS OF THE UNIVERSE!!!

I think he was saying that Red is a pussy. Kimarhi would win though, because he has the biggest "additude" problem, and power in Final Fantasy directly coorelates with bad additudes or emoism. If you are optomistic, you get dead. Ask the flower girl from the sector 7 ghetto.

Also, Kimarhi sounds like a favorit seafood of mine.

psyniac_123
04-19-2007, 02:31 PM

I think he was saying that Red is a pussy. Kimarhi would win though, because he has the biggest "additude" problem, and power in Final Fantasy directly coorelates with bad additudes or emoism. If you are optomistic, you get dead. Ask the flower girl from the sector 7 ghetto.

Also, Kimarhi sounds like a favorit seafood of mine.

Sorry, not my post XD Emz, get your account if you're gonna do this!!! :p

bipper
04-19-2007, 02:45 PM

Is it wrong that I did not understand whatever it is that you just said?
Status ailment: confuse

Hazzard
04-19-2007, 06:42 PM

Is it wrong that I did not understand whatever it is that you just said?
Status ailment: confuse

Some guy/chick was on his account. Called Emz.

RedXIII would own ass.

Remon
04-19-2007, 07:12 PM
Is this a question??????
KIMAHRI FOR THE WIN !!

Rocket Edge
04-19-2007, 07:24 PM
Kimahri would win. Probably quite easily too. :mad:

Laddy
04-20-2007, 03:47 AM
Kimahri would win. Probably quite easily too. :mad:In a sad and twisted world unlike our own, he would.

psyniac_123
04-24-2007, 01:06 PM
Kimahri would win. Probably quite easily too. :mad:In a sad and twisted world unlike our own, he would.

Um. Not really.

World of FF: Kimahri can cast Blue Magic, Red can cast anything, he's a little better off. It's better chance for him if you will.
However, in a world LIKE our own, or infact, OUR OWN; Kimhari would own him. Red has claws. Kimahri has spears. STABBITY STABBITY DEATH STABBITY.

Sorry, Nanaki, you're toast.

bipper
04-24-2007, 01:25 PM
In our world neither would stand a chance. They would both loose to non-existance.

Laddy
04-24-2007, 09:23 PM

Um. Not really.

World of FF: Kimahri can cast Blue Magic, Red can cast anything, he's a little better off. It's better chance for him if you will.
However, in a world LIKE our own, or infact, OUR OWN; Kimhari would own him. Red has claws. Kimahri has spears. STABBITY STABBITY DEATH STABBITY.

Sorry, Nanaki, you're toast.Red XIII has the speed and intelligence. Would YOU tackel a lion with a spear succesfully? Probably not, I'd say it's even.

psyniac_123
04-25-2007, 01:10 PM

Um. Not really.

Sorry, Nanaki, you're toast.Red XIII has the speed and intelligence. Would YOU tackel a lion with a spear succesfully? Probably not, I'd say it's even.

No, I wouldn't, but we're talking about Kimahri. He's a lion too. And an experience hunter.