PDA

View Full Version : I wonder???

TRANS_AM409
04-15-2007, 09:59 PM
Just what is the point of clouds really fat sword and with Sephiroth's really long sword?? Are they over compinstating for somthing? Hmmm i wonder?

What are you thoughts?

Comet
04-15-2007, 10:03 PM
They probably were.

Fonzie
04-15-2007, 10:31 PM
Your point?

dance of the infinity
04-15-2007, 11:32 PM
Sephiroth's sword isn't compensating for him, he's compensating for his sword. definitely.

i hope that made sense to someone other than me...

mmm, Sephiroth. smexy.:love:

Tallulah
04-16-2007, 11:57 AM
The point of each sword? Well that would be at the end, wouldn't it? Silly! :rolleyes2

Meat Puppet
04-16-2007, 12:25 PM
They’re there to fucking chop at things with, dammit.

psyniac_123
04-16-2007, 01:51 PM
It's made by the Japanese.
Isn't their motto (or was then, until they overdid it) "big hair, bigger swords"?
Plus, anything goes in FFVII.

BarelySeeAtAll
04-16-2007, 03:52 PM
Sephiroth's sword isn't compensating for him, he's compensating for his sword. definitely.

i hope that made sense to someone other than me...

mmm, Sephiroth. smexy.:love:

crystal clear to me ;)

BG-57
04-16-2007, 08:02 PM
There's a point made in-game that Sephiroth is the only one who can wield his own sword. Most likely because it is so unwieldy. No doubt it's a similar situation with the Buster Sword, which if memory serves, originally belonged to Zack. It underlines the point that First Class Soldiers are superhuman.

Plus they look cool, which I suspect is the real reason.

TRANS_AM409
04-17-2007, 12:03 AM
Can't Argue with you there they do look cool. And i bet the real reason sephiroth is so angry (you know trying to destroy the universe and every thing) is because he really needs SOME! lol

dance of the infinity
04-21-2007, 03:29 AM
if that's the case, i'm sure there are plenty of girls willing to give out, if he can prove that he's the real true Sephiroth. lol :tongue:

...i wish there was a real true Sephiroth...

aquatius
04-21-2007, 07:30 AM
There's a point made in-game that Sephiroth is the only one who can wield his own sword. Most likely because it is so unwieldy. No doubt it's a similar situation with the Buster Sword, which if memory serves, originally belonged to Zack. It underlines the point that First Class Soldiers are superhuman.

Plus they look cool, which I suspect is the real reason.
For some reason, whenever SOLDIER is mentioned, it makes me think of super saiyans...

Chakan the forever man
04-21-2007, 11:41 AM
They are just characters, they don't have penis sizes. Unless you count hentai, which shoulod be illegal because it is a copyright infringement.

dance of the infinity
04-29-2007, 06:04 PM
what? haha i was kidding, but are you saying that since characters don't have penis sizes, they don't have penises altogether? i'm not counting hentai, cuz that's gross, but pretty sure those characters implied to be human in FFVII do have sexual organs. i just thought it was funny that his sword is so long and bad a$$ that m-a-y-b-e.....:tongue: