PDA

View Full Version : Yuna vs Aeris

Aerisfanatic
04-16-2007, 10:08 PM
who do you think is a better white mage? and if you want including yuna is also a summoner, and aeris has natural healing abilitys,

Yliette
04-16-2007, 10:20 PM
I'd vouch for Yuna.

But you shouldn't compare apples to oranges. :D

Hazzard
04-16-2007, 11:07 PM
Oh come on, too many of these threads.

Yuna..

jammi567
04-16-2007, 11:55 PM
Agreed. They should make a ban for these threads

Yuna

Comet
04-16-2007, 11:58 PM
Aeris

PuPu
04-17-2007, 12:35 AM

Yuna

Wasn't it you and Hazzard who started all this just to prove something?

Since you did say this:

Oh come on; why the F*** are these threads being made so much in such a short period of time? They are getting REALLY old, REALLY fast.
probally because (me at least) we want to prove that there can actually be these kind of threads that aren't all focused on Cloud and Squall

I'll say Aeris, because Aeris has the power of Holy and Lifestream, which is the power of the Planet. It's probably way more powerful than Yuna and her Aeons?

Nominus Experse
04-17-2007, 01:38 AM
Rosa

Hazzard
04-17-2007, 01:42 AM

Yuna

Wasn't it you and Hazzard who started all this just to prove something?

Since you did say this:

Oh come on; why the F*** are these threads being made so much in such a short period of time? They are getting REALLY old, REALLY fast.
probally because (me at least) we want to prove that there can actually be these kind of threads that aren't all focused on Cloud and Squall

OK, No point denying it, I was being a hypocrite.

Dr. Acula
04-17-2007, 05:12 AM
I haven't played X, so I'm going with Aerith. (But I agree with Nominus Experse... Rosa is definitely the best White Mage.)

jammi567
04-17-2007, 08:21 AM
OK, No point denying it, I was being a hypocrite.
You may have been, but i wasn't, when i started the first, new thread on this kind of thing that wasn't about Cloud and Squall.

Yuna

Hazzard
04-17-2007, 09:10 AM
I go for Rosa

But if I had to say, then it would be the girl I said before. FYI Yuna.

Garnie
04-17-2007, 01:08 PM
Aeris because i think shes awesome!
and lulu coz she has zero gravity booblehs!:P

Firo Volondé
04-17-2007, 01:25 PM
You silly people! Why not Minwu, Palom, Garnet, Eiko, and White Mage from 8 bit Theatre? Not to mention every character from FFIIIj, V, T, TA, X-2, and XI, who all have the ability to be White Mages. Let's not forget everybody from IIj, VI, VII, VIII, X and XII, they all have the capacity to learn White Magic! From that list, I'm selecting WM of 8-Bit Theatre. It's funny because Black Mage is horny for her.

Masamunemaster
04-17-2007, 02:39 PM
Aeris is the greatest white mage ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spawn of Sephiroth
04-17-2007, 02:41 PM
How can you say Yuna is better?? DUDE, LOOK AT AERIS' FREAKING LIMIT BREAKS PEOPLE!

tailz
04-17-2007, 03:37 PM
How can you say Yuna is better?? DUDE, LOOK AT AERIS' FREAKING LIMIT BREAKS PEOPLE!

yuna is better because her character is better, and besides before aeris has the change to even load up her limit bar shes confronted by an aeon who with a singe attack kills her due to break damage limit.

and pesonality wise, yuna wins to.

so yeah yuna

Masamunemaster
04-17-2007, 05:27 PM
Funny thing is that the aeon goes crazy and starts attacking yuna:eek:

Hazzard
04-17-2007, 05:43 PM

Only when she dresses like a hooker/tart/hood rat/hoe/slut
You get the idea...

TyphoonThaReapa
04-17-2007, 05:53 PM

You get the idea...

Well, looks like Yuna's got my vote! Hood Rats always wins!:bigbiggri

Aerisfanatic
04-17-2007, 10:02 PM
You silly people! Why not Minwu, Palom, Garnet, Eiko, and White Mage from 8 bit Theatre? Not to mention every character from FFIIIj, V, T, TA, X-2, and XI, who all have the ability to be White Mages. Let's not forget everybody from IIj, VI, VII, VIII, X and XII, they all have the capacity to learn White Magic! From that list, I'm selecting WM of 8-Bit Theatre. It's funny because Black Mage is horny for her. well all the other ones were between two characters and they were the only ones i can think of

Nominus Experse
04-17-2007, 10:33 PM
Aeris is dead

Hazzard
04-17-2007, 10:42 PM
Aeris is dead

No she isn't.

Aerisfanatic
04-17-2007, 11:10 PM
Aeris is dead

No she isn't. dam straight

Masamunemaster
04-18-2007, 01:25 PM

You get the idea...

That is why they want to kill her, bc she discrases all women

Ryushikaze
04-18-2007, 07:53 PM
Actually, they were trying to warn her, but went insane due to Vegnagun.

And yes, Aerith is dead.

Aerisfanatic
04-19-2007, 01:37 AM

And yes, Aerith is dead.
ya we know that already we were just palying around

Tavrobel
04-19-2007, 01:51 AM
The one that doesn't die, that's the one that's more useful.

Of course, any knowledgeable person would know that healing abilities are only needed to heal the person using them!

CelestialStarDust
04-19-2007, 02:56 AM

Of course, any knowledgeable person would know that healing abilities are only needed to heal the person using them!

you have quite the point.but aeris was too nice.as far as white mage abilities go,id have to vote for her.but as far as attacking,yuna wins by far.

Ryushikaze
04-19-2007, 06:24 AM

And yes, Aerith is dead.
ya we know that already we were just palying around

I shall take your word on this, for the moment.

Aerisfanatic
04-19-2007, 10:30 PM

you have quite the point.but aeris was too nice.as far as white mage abilities go,id have to vote for her.but as far as attacking,yuna wins by far.in which game? yunas atacks in ten were just as bad as aeris, and aeris' physical atacks get even stronger before yuna does...and if you mean in the begining, well everyones attack gets to 9999 eventually

CelestialStarDust
04-21-2007, 06:15 AM

you have quite the point.but aeris was too nice.as far as white mage abilities go,id have to vote for her.but as far as attacking,yuna wins by far.in which game? yunas atacks in ten were just as bad as aeris, and aeris' physical atacks get even stronger before yuna does...and if you mean in the begining, well everyones attack gets to 9999 eventually

yes,they get to 9999 damage...but yuna had the power of aeons on her side at the very beginning of the game.aeris was never really meant as an offensive party member unless you pushed her stats in that direction.which i did NOT.

4evarisha
04-21-2007, 06:35 AM
I go for Yuna but I like Aeris.

aquatius
04-21-2007, 07:33 AM
I'm going to have to go for Aeris as FF10 sucks.