PDA

View Full Version : The Significance of the Enigmatic Soldier in KH2 FM?

Spawn of Sephiroth
04-17-2007, 02:35 PM
I know that on top of the secret ending in FM, and that you can fight the Enigmatic Soldier as an optional boss, but does anyone know if there is any significance to him in FM? Like is there any kind of story part about him, or did Square just put him there for the hell of it because he is in the secret ending?

Mercen-X
04-17-2007, 04:07 PM
Apparently, he's supposed to play an important role. Nomura said it himself that the battle wouldn't be near-impossible like Sephiroth.

GF_Diablos
04-17-2007, 04:47 PM
Come on Sephi wasn't that hard you just had to get used to timing attacks and dodges.
I doubt FM+ will get a UK release so I won't be able to play it anyway.

Spawn of Sephiroth
04-17-2007, 04:54 PM
Well, I hope they give some kind of story with him. I don't want them to just throw him in there. And Sephy was easy as hell.

Tavrobel
04-17-2007, 08:14 PM
His primary role thus far, is an extra boss, and is really only as a precursor/lead-in to the next Kingdom Hearts installation, whether it be spinoff, like CoM, or the next number, KHIII. He's kind of like Nazo-no-Otoko in the original KHI FM: a boss, while not relevant yet, his identity will soon be of significant importance. His words will make sense only in the next game.

Also, he is much more difficult than Sephiroth, as many YouTube videos will support.

Alsray
04-17-2007, 08:56 PM
well we know he is A young Xehanort, and the next game might be about him, so maybe it is a taste of the Past in the future.

Remember what happened happened 5 minutes from now:D

Spawn of Sephiroth
04-18-2007, 01:25 PM
well we know he is A young Xehanort, and the next game might be about him, so maybe it is a taste of the Past in the future.

Remember what happened happened 5 minutes from now:D

How do you know that the soldier is a young Xehanort??? Where did you find the info cause I look everywhere and have never seen that?

Mercen-X
04-18-2007, 08:03 PM
Well, I meant he doesn't have as much HP.

Anyway, I think Nomura actually said this armored soldier is Roxas. Or at least he commented that he makes an appearance.

Aerisfanatic
04-19-2007, 01:42 AM
mickey does not suit fighting at all... he was a little cartoon made for little children and when they show him as the "kick ass" type it looks so stupid, unless he was in his sorcerer outfit it and help by casting spells it would look better... well at leaste thats what i think, what about you guys?

Tavrobel
04-19-2007, 01:45 AM

Anyway, I think Nomura actually said this armored soldier is Roxas. Or at least he commented that he makes an appearance.

Only because Nomura's character design revolves around making characters that look lik other characters. "Roxas" appears, only because Nomura doesn't have a very creative imagination regarding characters.

mickey does not suit fighting at all... he was a little cartoon made for little children and when they show him as the "kick ass" type it looks so stupid... well at leaste thats what i think, what about you guys?

If you truly knew the premise of the old Disney cartoons, Mickey exhibits a style of pwn that can never be matched.

Hazzard
04-19-2007, 07:19 PM
Tavrobel's gotta big point. Mickey is the best at this style of acrobatic, fancy fighting. He fits the image, nicely.

Tavrobel
04-19-2007, 08:04 PM
Tavrobel's gotta big point. Mickey is the best at this style of acrobatic, fancy fighting. He fits the image, nicely.

Swing and a miss.

Alsray
04-19-2007, 08:19 PM
i Mickey might be playable, at least i hope, i wanna do some Yoda-style Pwnage:D

Mercen-X
04-19-2007, 09:58 PM

Swing and a miss.

I've been to Disneyland. I've seen the old movie reels. Mick was a rabblerouser, a troublemaker. Sure Officer Pete was a badass, but what he dished out Mickey brought on himself. One of Mickey's early depictions was as a Clyde to Minnie's Bonnie.

When exactly did this little rat make the shift from slickshyt to romodel?

Alsray
04-19-2007, 10:00 PM
i am terribly confused about the ES

one place say his name is Aero, seeing that when you fight him, he mentions the name Xehanort as an Enemy, so his friends are Ven and Aqua(n)

Aerisfanatic
04-19-2007, 10:34 PM

Only because Nomura's character design revolves around making characters that look lik other characters. "Roxas" appears, only because Nomura doesn't have a very creative imagination regarding characters.

mickey does not suit fighting at all... he was a little cartoon made for little children and when they show him as the "kick ass" type it looks so stupid... well at leaste thats what i think, what about you guys?

If you truly knew the premise of the old Disney cartoons, Mickey exhibits a style of pwn that can never be matched.ya i know in cartoonie ways >>>>

Tavrobel
04-19-2007, 10:42 PM
i am terribly confused about the ES

one place say his name is Aero, seeing that when you fight him, he mentions the name Xehanort as an Enemy, so his friends are Ven and Aqua(n)

LOL no. Fan-base and fake-stuffs. I seriously suggest that you change your stock in the internet, or at least, listen to the real news a little more.

Perhaps your confusion will fade after you stop trying to entangle that which is real and that which is not. For example, I could read XigbarxXaldin Yoai, but that would not compromise my view of the reality of the characters in KHII.

ya i know in cartoonie ways >>>>

Another swing, and yet a miss. The ball is actually right on the podium at this point.

As for Micket, Mercen-X, he changed shortly after the Technicolor-era cartoons, from my rememberance.

Alsray
04-19-2007, 10:45 PM
Tavrobel, i've been getting my info from the source, the Japanesse translatoins of the FM+ AMVs

ES is yet to be named i guess, everyone at Kingdomhearts3.net say that is his name, denieing he is Xehanort, which is aperrrantly correct.

Aqua and Ven seem fine

Tavrobel
04-19-2007, 11:01 PM
Tavrobel, i've been getting my info from the source, the Japanesse translatoins of the FM+ AMVs

Hearsay is not a source, and kh3.net isn't something that I would consider reliable.

EDIT: Why, in the very Rumours section of the page, there is a note that says we do not know the identity of these characters! How excellent to hear that there are indeed people who might actually know what they are talking about! How droll and amusing; your very "source" if you even know what it is, has instantly debunked your statements.

As it seems to stand so far, Aqua is a color, and Ven is the Spanish form of the personal you command, venir, meaning, "to come" and in command form, "come!" with an implied you subject. Not names. Furthermore, I have never claimed that the Enigmatic soldier was Xehanort. I suggest you start paying more attention to details.

Mercen-X
04-19-2007, 11:10 PM
Tavrobel, i've been getting my info from the sourceUnless you're Japanese or have a Japanese PlayStation2 (imported from Japan) with an exclusive pre-release of Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+, you're not quoting shat from any reliable source.

Alsray
04-19-2007, 11:17 PM

*pwned:eep:

:crying: :whimper:

CelestialStarDust
04-21-2007, 03:58 AM
this has to be the worst gang-up on one person since SuperMillionaire in that 'Sora Lightkey' thread...
in any case,I dont really think that they would throw xehanort back in the story...and mickey always seemed like a hero in every single cartoon he was in.no wonder hes in every single KH game....