PDA

View Full Version : I injure myself with laughter!

Avarice-ness
04-18-2007, 06:59 AM
YEAH have two threads from me.

This just happened like 5 seconds ago, but really it's been happening for the past two days.

My lips are all chapped up from the dryness and so everytime I laugh or smile my lips crack and it ends up painful and bleeding, but then I end up laughing because I injured myself with laughter.

Anyone else tend to injure themselves with laughter? Be it, laughing and droppping wood on your food, laughing and getting soda up your nose and burning your nasal cavaties, laughing and getting your lips hurting?

:razz:

Agrias
04-18-2007, 07:05 AM
tee hee!

This one time i laughed so hard in science class, that i bent down curling in laughter and i hit my head on the desk...HAHAHA!!! maaaan did i have a bump! lol

BarelySeeAtAll
04-18-2007, 09:10 AM
nah, the only ways i actually hurt myself is cos i cant breathe when i laugh too much and i gasp for breath but it just doesnt seem to be there :( hehe, am laughing at the memories though...ahh good times....
ACTUALLY, i just remembered a time when i am sure if the teachers were allowd to hit again, i would have been hurt
and it happened in my science class too with one of me good friends, rosie, we both started takin the piss out of our teacher and how he gets halfway through his sentence and says "quiet, now, quiet, I SAID QUIET" (no one is talking at all anyway) and carries on calmly talking, we were laughing our heads off and he got soooooo angry...hehe, what a rebel

Tallulah
04-18-2007, 09:27 AM
When I laugh really hard, I tend to really hurt my ribs, and possibly injure my lungs. One time I found it so hard to breathe whilst laughing, I thought I was going to pass out! :eek:

Nominus Experse
04-18-2007, 10:23 AM
I have yet to laugh to such a degree

Faris
04-18-2007, 12:19 PM
Sometimes I've kicked or hit something while laughing. But for non-other-object included injuries, I have laughed to the point where my sides, face, stomach, and lungs were sore.

Peter_20
04-18-2007, 03:03 PM
Dry lips suck.

I also use to crack my lips from laughing, the reason being they are too dry. :rolleyes2

Oh well, it's only temporary, so I'll just use the cute little hailing Cookie Monster once again. :monster:

:count: - Damn straight.
:oscar::grover: - YAY!

TyphoonThaReapa
04-18-2007, 03:15 PM
Man, there are many times I end up laughing to the point that I can't breath. My family and the people I know do the stupidest things.:p

bipper
04-18-2007, 04:17 PM
silly emos. I cut me with laughter.

Zeldy
04-18-2007, 04:24 PM
I sometimes get a tiny spot very close to my lip, and its oh so painful to laugh o__o but you still do xD

Rocket Edge
04-18-2007, 04:32 PM
Sometimes when I laugh for long at something, I get a pain on the side of my stomach. Then when i keep laughing it tends to hurt after awhile. :(

Vikeve
04-18-2007, 04:55 PM
I remmebr I was drinking something and my friend made me laugh and I started choking on the juice and I fell to the ground gasping for air but I kept on laughing. And my friend was just starring at me and laughing at me but I couldn't breath! So I actually thoght to myself how this was a dumb way to die. But then I gasped for air and I could breath and the juice came out my nose.:(

Sometimes when I laugh for long at something, I get a pain on the side of my stomach. Then when i keep laughing it tends to hurt after awhile. :(

That happens to me too.:(

Also, my brother use to tickle me and since I'm very very very tickilish when I was done laughing I felt pain cuz I wa slaughing to damn hard.:(

oddler
04-18-2007, 05:06 PM
My throat starts to hurt if I laugh too much in a short period of time. :p

Avarice-ness
04-18-2007, 05:08 PM
silly emos. I cut me with laughter.

xD I love Bip.

Oh yeah, and once I was on the phone talking to my sister and I was drinking a Root Beer and it went up my nose as I was laughing, but then I was still laughing as it burned and then since I was -still- laughing I started choking.
Painful and priceless.

Araciel
04-18-2007, 05:10 PM
one time a kid in my school was holding a pencil sharp end up on his desk...i told a joke and he laughed so hard he kinda spasmed and his face went down, he stabbed the lead into his forehead and it broke off :S the lead was stuck in his noggin ew

Reles
04-18-2007, 05:34 PM
I usually fall over onto my side laughing if it's really hilarious. Oh and drinking and laughing hurts sooooo baaadd and the burning feeling just stays there for hours.

Quindiana Jones
04-18-2007, 08:00 PM
I once laughed so hard I collapsed. Usually, falling to the ground isn't a problem, but the rock on the floor was this time. I had a huuuuuge bruise on the left side of my chest for ages and it hurt to breath. The fact that it hurt to breath made me laugh, which hurt even more and so on and so forth.

Tifa Valentine
04-18-2007, 08:50 PM
Laughing your ass off and walking is dangerous. My eyes get watery when I laugh really hard and if I'm walking or moving around I tend to run into things.

_Einhänder
04-18-2007, 08:59 PM
The only thing I suffered from intense guffawing was cracked bleeding lips. :P

Vyk
04-18-2007, 11:20 PM
I miss laughing :( Pain and all, gimme laughter

~*~Celes~*~
04-18-2007, 11:33 PM
I tend to laugh to the point that I'm crying from laughter, I can't breathe, and I'm choking on air. I often do this XD