PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Fools

Jiro
04-18-2007, 10:03 AM
The lengths people go to try and convince them selves Final Fantasy VII is being remade now (not saying it isn't possible in future) is completely crazy. Take a look at this (http://www.vgboxart.com/boxes/PS3/5777-t.jpg)
Does anyone else think this is weird?

BTW sorry the pic isn't big. I just stumbled across it while searching Google Images.

ReloadPsi
04-18-2007, 10:48 AM
Yeah, all these remake rumours are starting to make me hate the game.

You hear that kids? You're damaging your own numbers! STOP IT!

psyniac_123
04-18-2007, 01:11 PM
See my sig.

FFVII remake crap makes me a sad panda.

Cait-Sith-Lord
04-19-2007, 12:35 AM
Heke! I would LOVE one!

but....they gonna have to have REALLY good graphics for summons.

and the Weapons!

lets not forget the hardest to re-do

KOTR

ReloadPsi
04-19-2007, 01:44 AM
And I know I've said this elsewhere in this forum, but I hope the Knights start banning the crap out of people who try to post "proof" that there's a remake. Until it is on Squeenix' own site, it is not happening.

Jiro
04-19-2007, 11:07 AM
I'm saying that people are stupid for making it, not that its the real deal. Anyway, sorry if my posting of the pic offended anyone, just thought some people would like a laugh.

MJN SEIFER
04-19-2007, 06:53 PM
It doesn't even need remaking...

Bolivar
04-19-2007, 08:07 PM
Until it is on Squeenix' own site, it is not happening.

that's an appeal to ignorance fallacy

i agree mods should crack down on false remake rumour threads, but i think they should do the same w/ anti-rumor complaining threads. just let it go.

knowing square, i wouldn't be surprised if they were, considering these games take years to make. depending on how this "ivalice alliance" thing goes, it may come sooner than you think.

Kuldian
04-20-2007, 11:43 AM
Jesus, if you don't like ppl talkin' about it why don't you just simply ignore it? You guys who complain about it is actually the ones who act wrong, just ignore and it won't affect you.

Chakan the forever man
04-20-2007, 12:57 PM
BTW sorry the pic isn't big. I just stumbled across it while searching Google Images.[/quote]

I forgive you.
BTW, my momma done told me stupid is as stupid does.

psyniac_123
04-20-2007, 03:44 PM
Jesus, if you don't like ppl talkin' about it why don't you just simply ignore it? You guys who complain about it is actually the ones who act wrong, just ignore and it won't affect you.
It is little hard to ignore it when you come across on 80% of threads on the FFVII section of the board, and 60% of the topics on the entire forum. :eep:

crazybayman
04-20-2007, 04:50 PM
It is little hard to ignore it when you come across on 80% of threads on the FFVII section of the board, and 60% of the topics on the entire forum. :eep:

That's a slight exaggeration.

Aerisfanatic
04-20-2007, 09:27 PM
if hey were going too make a ps3 game i think they could have gotten a better front pic

Levian
04-20-2007, 10:53 PM
I haven't really seen all that much rumour spreading around here. I've seen more people complaining about people spreading rumours than actual rumour spreaders anyway. Either way, the times I have seen rumour spreading, I've closed the threads. Sometimes it takes a while for us to see it, so if you do see rumour spreading, just warn that post. There is a warn button on every post.

Dr. Acula
04-21-2007, 07:31 AM
if hey were going too make a ps3 game i think they could have gotten a better front pic

You think so? I quite like the pic. Simple, but it tells us what the game's about...

Bolivar
04-26-2007, 07:15 PM
quite frankly, it doesn't bother me and i don't see why certain members of this board are frustrated by it

Christmas
04-26-2007, 07:20 PM
I haven't really seen all that much rumour spreading around here. I've seen more people complaining about people spreading rumours than actual rumour spreaders anyway. Either way, the times I have seen rumour spreading, I've closed the threads. Sometimes it takes a while for us to see it, so if you do see rumour spreading, just warn that post. There is a warn button on every post.

Yes, Levian is one of our role model which never ever spread idiotic rumors (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=66389)of FF VII nor do anything to tarnish its holy name (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=84764). :bigsmile:

crazybayman
04-26-2007, 08:16 PM

Yes, Levian is one of our role model which never ever spread idiotic rumors (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=66389)of FF VII nor do anything to tarnish its holy name (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=84764). :bigsmile:
:eek:

Levian
04-26-2007, 09:00 PM
Christmas is going on a long vacation! Let's help her pack her bags! :jess:

Tallulah
04-26-2007, 09:00 PM
It doesn't even need remaking...

QFT. :D

That picture on the box looks like a fan-drawn picture, and Photoshopped together with the original logo and the PS3 logo.

Sorry, but these FFVII remake rumours are really starting to piss me right off! :mad2:

Tempest
04-26-2007, 10:33 PM
i agree mods should crack down on false remake rumour threads, but i think they should do the same w/ anti-rumor complaining threads. just let it go.

I agree with you. The complaining threads are starting to get more annoying then the false rumor threads.

Roogle
04-26-2007, 11:59 PM
I believe that a policy on the statement of a hypothetical remake of Final Fantasy VII is in the works.

Please keep all posts on topic. If you have any suggestions for how this forum should be run, feel free to let us know about it in the Talk to the Staff forum. Thank you.

Jiro
05-07-2007, 11:23 AM
Sorry guys. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers or anything. I'll keep it in mind not to post anything like this so as to keep the people happy.

Crizpy
05-21-2007, 04:45 PM
IF they are making a remake and IF its gonna look like the remade intro, im gonna be a sad panda :(

The new Cloud looks gay. No more spikey hair. Now his looks sucks.

10-Breaker
05-21-2007, 07:41 PM
I don't believe that pic of yours is for real... SqEn does know how to make better front pic. Besides I think amano art looks stupid.

tailz
05-21-2007, 09:38 PM
I don't believe that pic of yours is for real... SqEn does know how to make better front pic. Besides I think amano art looks stupid.

you just dug your own grave my friend.

start running

Jaffamitsu
05-21-2007, 09:55 PM
Like already stated its not happening until Square-enix post it on their site....there's nothing wrong to be optimistic..I'd like to see one come out and let other know the joys of FF7 who missed it first time round...but i need more proof than this...straight from squares own mouth...

darksword12
05-21-2007, 11:46 PM
I just noticed something...

We had FF7 remake posts.

Then we had complaining about ff7 remake posts posts.

Now we have complaining about complaining about ff7 remake posts posts posts.

What's next? Posts that complain about people who complain about people who complain about ff7 remake posts?

P.S.: Good luck trying to decipher this.

10-Breaker
05-22-2007, 05:16 PM
I'm not saying that there wouldn't be FF7 remake 'cause I want it too. I'm just saying amano art is stupid and that front pic should/will be better, if made by SqEn.

Angi-Kaiser
05-22-2007, 07:37 PM
I dunno... Amano's art makes Final Fnatasy for me. His lack of art starting with VII was saddening, and If square really did use his art for a remake, I might very well buy it just for that (and because It's FF VII). But I digress...

Sir Cloud is right. People are getting a little ridiculous with the claims that an FFVII remake is in the works. As earlier stated, when it's being made, Square will let us know, whether through their own site or through Famitsu.

crayzee gamr
05-23-2007, 01:26 AM
Yeah, all these remake rumours are starting to make me hate the game.

You hear that kids? You're damaging your own numbers! STOP IT!
Whoa that style is weird who is the artist again?
anyway I heard that they are remaking all the PS1 FFs anyway but this hasn't been proved its still a rumor.

Takara
05-23-2007, 02:53 AM
Uh, that's actually Amano art. He did illustrations for all FF games, even if he wasn't the character designer.

The Crystal
05-31-2007, 05:24 AM
The last interview with SE:

-- The voices of those longing for an FF7 Remake are really loud, what do think about it?

Nomura: Overseas they ask "Are you working on an FF7 Remake right now?" but that comes from nothing but rumors, I'm sorry to say it but we're not working on it.

Kitase: But the staff who're working on FF13 ask, "Why hasn't the company started on it?," also many people say "I'm an FF7 Fan so, I'd like to work on 7."

Nomura: We know that it's natural for all of the fans and us to remain hopeful, and we're continuing to think about various options. As long as there are people who say "I want to make it" or people who say "I will wait for it," we won't say that "It's over."

Tabata: I'm really hoping for a remake myself, so I'll push Nomura and Kitase to do it. (Laughs)

Thanks to Schala-Kitty of AC.Net