han_keep_smilin
04-18-2007, 07:39 PM
wot r ur fave ds games?

i dont really have any i llike
i have animal crossing thats ok
lost in blue but its too hard
big brain academy
brain training
metroid prime hunters 9 its mi brothers but i still go on it)
pokemon mystery dungeon ( mi bros also but i go on it)
sone retro game
mario 64 but i lost it
nintendogs im bored of it
warioware ive completed it
mario kart iz good but thats completed too

wot do u have? i might buy it if it sounds good :)

Garnie
04-18-2007, 07:43 PM
i have the sims 2
super mario
ridge racer
fifa 06(its awesome)
star wars
and 2 advance games
final fantasy iv and super monkey ball

Roto13
04-18-2007, 07:44 PM
You don't like Wario Ware? Heathen.

My favourite DS game is probably Elite Beat Agents. I got it for Christmas and I'm still playing it.

han_keep_smilin
04-18-2007, 07:44 PM
is final fantasy iv good because i heard its hard for ds i dont know if i should get it

an i do like warioware i just completed it and got bored of it.

Garnie
04-18-2007, 07:46 PM
is final fantasy iv good because i heard its hard for ds i dont know if i should get it

an i do like warioware i just completed it and got bored of it.

wario ware??

Jowy
04-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Everyone needs to play Phoenix Wright.

Advance Wars is also the crack of DS games.

*editga*

Final Fantasy IV for GBA? Not that hard, and a fantastic game despite the few glitches. Final Fantasy III DS? I hate that freaking game. <3

han_keep_smilin
04-18-2007, 07:49 PM
warioware - http://www.warioware.biz/touched/launch/

mi friend has phonix wright i like it but i dont know if its worth buying i might buy the new one thats coming out soon ( september)

Dreddz
04-18-2007, 07:52 PM
Bleach DS is my favourite DS game, no doubt.

Jowy
04-18-2007, 07:53 PM
You'll want to play the first two before you play the third one just so you can have some idea as to who the characters are and learn to LOVE them.

samboo1
04-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Everyone needs to play Phoenix Wright.

Hell yeah, favourite game on the DS by far.
Apart from PW, i dont go on my DS...:choc2:

You'll want to play the first two before you play the third one just so you can have some idea as to who the characters are and learn to LOVE them.

That is very true also.

No.78
04-18-2007, 10:05 PM
New Super Mario Bros rocks my socks ^^ All the others I own I don't like that much, and I've only bought because people have said they're good. Those games are Animal Crossing WW Mario Kart Mario 64 DS (?) and... Warioware touch. Oh no, I liked warioware I just lost it.

So yeah, just New Super Mario Bros... And maybe warioware touch too.

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-18-2007, 10:07 PM
I have Children of Mana which is decent, FFIII which I enjoyed, Mario Cart which is good, Tetris, which I can enjoy and beat people down in fairly regularly, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin which is a good game, although the last boss is quite difficult, Dragon Warrior: Rocket Slime which is fun and punny, and finally, my personal favorite:

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osu_tatakae_ouendan)

Jowy
04-18-2007, 10:09 PM
Voidycakes, you couldn't beat the last boss in PoR? Did you get the Vampire Killer? ;o

Roto13
04-18-2007, 10:29 PM
my personal favorite:

Seeing as that's kind of expensive (being an import game and all) it'd be a much better idea to start with Elite Beat Agents (the American counterpart) and maybe getting Ouendan later if you like it enough.

han_keep_smilin
04-18-2007, 10:39 PM
i might buy castlevania ive seen it before and i looked really good theres just a by at school that says its hard, i get annoyed with hard games :)

Crossblades
04-18-2007, 11:52 PM
So far I only have 4 DS games

Final Fantasy III
Mario Kart DS
New Super Mario Bros.
Yoshi's Island DS

I enjoy playing all these games:)

Rase
04-19-2007, 01:15 AM
Right now I'm addicted to trying to get everything complete in Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. Other than that I enjoy Elite Beat Agents and Mario Kart DS mainly.

I need to get New Super Mario Bros.

Ishin Ookami
04-19-2007, 01:24 AM
MegaMan ZX is a great continuation of the Mega Man Zero series from the GBA.

For text RPG's, definitely invest in the phoenix wright games, and hotel dusk: Room 215.

I also hear lunar knights is very good too. I'm planning on buying that one next.

Roto13
04-19-2007, 01:25 AM
I need to get New Super Mario Bros.
Yes. And Sonic Rush.

hotel dusk: Room 215.
Also yes.

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-19-2007, 05:00 AM
Voidycakes, you couldn't beat the last boss in PoR? Did you get the Vampire Killer? ;o

I have that, just am getting murdered by Death/Dracula Combo. I think I need the Haste spell, I haven't played it in awhile.

my personal favorite:

Seeing as that's kind of expensive (being an import game and all) it'd be a much better idea to start with Elite Beat Agents (the American counterpart) and maybe getting Ouendan later if you like it enough.

True, true. Great game though, and I hear Elite Beat Agents lacks Ouendan's wacky Japanese charm.

Necronopticous
04-19-2007, 06:25 AM
I hear Elite Beat Agents lacks Ouendan's wacky Japanese charm....and songs that actually have a beat to touch to.

...and hit-markers that are actually on time with said beats.

...and general joy.

Agent Proto
04-19-2007, 06:38 AM
I have the following games:

Animal Crossing: Wild World
Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes
Contact
Cooking Mama
Elite Beat Agent (Recommend)
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (Recommend)
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Mario Kart DS
New Super Mario Bros. (Recommend)
Nintendogs: Chihuahua & Friends
Pac-Pix
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Recommend)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All (actually Gyakuten Saiban 2) (Recommend)
Star Fox Command
Tao's Adventure (I hate this game so much)
Tetris DS
WarioWare: Touched!

Raven Nox
04-19-2007, 06:44 AM
My favorites are probably Elite Beat Agents and the first two Phoenix Wrights. I only got EBA on Sunday, but I've been playing it alot since then. Beat it on Breezin' and I'm almost done with Cruisin'. I want to get Ouendan but I know I won't be able to for awhile.

GF_Diablos
04-19-2007, 12:39 PM
Elite Beat Agents is one of the best games EVER.
It's loads of fun, very challenging and good graphics (for the DS)
I enjoy the Battle Network series, Pokemon and Bomberman & Mario Kart for multilayer.

Roto13
04-19-2007, 04:36 PM
I hear Elite Beat Agents lacks Ouendan's wacky Japanese charm....and songs that actually have a beat to touch to.

...and hit-markers that are actually on time with said beats.

...and general joy.

I think you might have been playing an incomplete version or something.

Tallulah
04-19-2007, 04:48 PM
New Super Mario Bros is my favourite. I also have Nintendogs (yawn!) WarioWare- Touched, Pac-Pix, Super Mario DS (hmm, I might trade this in... Ł8 rental credit in exchange for a game I hardly play) Animaniacs - Lights Camera Action, and Zoo Keeper.

I used to have Dr Kawahima's Brain Training: How Old Is Your Brain?, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, but I traded them in for DVD rental credit...

ValkyrieWing
04-19-2007, 07:47 PM
Elite Beat Agents, Castlevainia:PoR and DoS, Trace Memory (I know it's short and easy, but i liked it), BOTH Phoenix Wright games, and Meteos. Meteos is awesome. ^__^

I'm hoping to get Hotel Dusk here soon..i love adventure games like that. ^___^

I want Fire Emblem on the DS...they need to make that.

samboo1
04-19-2007, 09:32 PM
hotel dusk: Room 215.
Look's great, it's on order as well as PW2...

Roto13
04-19-2007, 10:12 PM
Meteos is awesome. ^__^
Meteos is awesome. I love that game. I might pick up that Disney version. :P

I've heard that if you liked Trace Memory, you'll LOVE Hotel Dusk. (I haven't played Trace Memory)

Germ Hamee
04-19-2007, 10:14 PM
I own...

Tetris DS -- I'm addicted to multiplayer.
New Super Mario Brothers -- It was fun, but incredibly easy. It only kept my occupied for a day and a half before I beat it. I played the minigames more than the actual game.
Secret of Mana -- I haven't even played it.
Sonic Rush -- <3 It's so fast.
Mario 64 DS -- The controls are funky, but it's appreciated nostalgia with my lack of a N64.
Mario Kart DS -- Also addicted to multiplayer.
Harvest Moon DS -- I like the GBA version a lot better. I stopped playing as soon as I realized all the girls are stupid.

I've been hunting for Hotel Dusk: Room 215 since it came out, but I haven't been able to find the stupid thing ANYWHERE. Best Buy said the item was discontinued, but I'm hoping the guy was just a moron and doesn't know what he's talking about. They were my last hope, aside from eBay.

Also, new Pokémon in three days!! :D

Roto13
04-19-2007, 10:26 PM
Super Mario 64 is ok if you don't have the original version or a Wii (virtual console). The mini games alone are worth a bargain bin price, though. Those are great. But most of them are also in New Super Mario Bros. so if you get that there's even less reason to get Super Mario 64 DS. :P

ValkyrieWing
04-20-2007, 08:21 PM
Meteos is awesome. ^__^
Meteos is awesome. I love that game. I might pick up that Disney version. :P

I've heard that if you liked Trace Memory, you'll LOVE Hotel Dusk. (I haven't played Trace Memory)

Actually, I heard that the Disney version of Meteos was REALLY bad. >< I adore the first one...but hearing that the second one sucked kinda disappointed me a little bit. ><

If Hotel Dusk is like Trace Memory, i'll ALL over it.... ^__^

Anyone heard anything about Lost in Blue...?

han_keep_smilin
04-20-2007, 09:09 PM
i have lost in blue. it is a good game but i found it hard like i couldnt get to places and find new things bacause i was dying.