PDA

View Full Version : Your least favourite celebrities!

Discord
04-18-2007, 11:09 PM
Britney, Justin and Paris. You get dumb alone from seeing them.

Rocket Edge
04-18-2007, 11:30 PM
James Blunt. :-\

I can't think of more for some reason.

Auragaea
04-18-2007, 11:47 PM
Definitely Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton. These girls absolutely have no decency and are pretty damn trifling. I also dislike Will Smith and Uma Thurman because people call them good looking when they're both really ugly (at least to me).

Dreddz
04-18-2007, 11:50 PM
Gillian McKeith.

Venom
04-18-2007, 11:53 PM
Just about every celebrity who I dont like is tied for least favorite.

Momiji
04-19-2007, 12:24 AM

Correction to put in my terms: Any celebrity.

I'm astonished no one said Tom Cruise yet.

Vermachtnis
04-19-2007, 12:26 AM
Jessica Simpson, Gwen Stevani, Fergie, Paris Hilton, Brittney Spears, and so forth in that general direction.

Discord
04-19-2007, 01:50 AM

Tom Cruise (aka Jesus of Scientology...., oh jeee, did he really say that?...) and Julia Roberts. I can't see how anybody could even call her pretty, not to speak of beautiful.

Yliette
04-19-2007, 03:51 AM
I loathe many celebrities but the two I dislike most are Britney Spears and Hillary Duff. Two of the stupidest celebrities there are.

charliepanayi
04-19-2007, 08:16 AM
Kate Moss - the hilarious thing is how pictures of her taking cocaine made headline news - next thing you'll know, they'll be reporting with amazement the revelation that the sky is blue...

Dr. Acula
04-19-2007, 11:53 AM

Tom Cruise annoys me very, very much. He tries to convert every living being under the sun to Scientology.

Shin Gouken
04-19-2007, 12:28 PM
david blaine, he thinks we care if he sits in a box for a month pffft. Recently ive taken a dislike to the lead singer of my chemical romance. I saw him perform welcome to the black parade on T4 (a song i actually liked) i watched the performance in complete awe... of how completley untalented this man is... seriously he sounded worse than a dog having his balls yanked! you have to see it to believe it.

blim
04-19-2007, 01:13 PM
I despise the culture of celebrity we have. a large number of these people have no discernible talent and those that do have some talent are still just ordinary people but richer.

The likes of Jordan, Jade Goody, paris Hilton etc are famous simply for being famous. We now have a situation where young woman think that sleeping with someone famous is a good way to start a career. Unfortunately that is proving to be true.

Roto13
04-19-2007, 06:10 PM
I kind of feel bad for Britney Spears at this point. She's lost what little mind she had to begin with.

Tom Cruise, though, that can just go die in a hole.

Yliette
04-19-2007, 09:40 PM
Hell even K-Fed is begging her to go back to rehab. Blame it on Paris Hilton. They say she's the bad influence behind Britney's bad habits.

Eiko Guy
04-20-2007, 12:11 AM
Not AMy lee thats for sure. probably my chemical romance because they try so hard to be extra hardcore when they really aint.

Sunny Day Suicide
04-23-2007, 03:10 AM
Paris Hilton

BLEH

Proxy
04-23-2007, 04:09 AM
Paris.
If i saw her, I'd jam a brick in her mouth, and kick it down her throat until 1) her jaw seperates from the rest of her skull. or 2) he throat splits open.
I hate her so damn much. And 50 Cent. <-- Too many reasons to list.

No.78
04-23-2007, 08:07 AM
Gordon Ramseys a dick

Freya
04-23-2007, 11:06 PM
I don't like Tom Hanks, I really don't. I have no reason I just despise the man.

4evarisha
04-24-2007, 05:24 AM
Alot the boring musicians and actors.

samboo1
04-25-2007, 04:44 PM
I don't like Tom Hanks, I really don't. I have no reason I just despise the man.

lol that made me laugh.

Anyway i hate Paris, My Chemical Romance and the Beckhams also annoy me.

Polaris
04-25-2007, 05:58 PM
Everyone on the above replies!:bigsmile:

scrumpleberry
04-25-2007, 06:22 PM

Quoted for truth.

KasaiDraco
04-25-2007, 11:32 PM
Conan O'Brien, Janice Dickenson.

rikkugurl13
04-28-2007, 08:43 PM
ok first of all,there's nothing wrong with justin T!
I dont know what the second thing is.:)

Anaisa
04-28-2007, 11:14 PM
I dont know what the second thing is.:)The second thing is that you were only joking about the first thing?

Comet
04-28-2007, 11:30 PM
I hate Victoria Beckham.

kikimm
04-29-2007, 01:52 AM

Haha, I forgot about that asshole. Yeah, he sucks. So does Natasha Beddingfield. Or Natalya. Whatever it is.

black orb
04-29-2007, 03:33 AM
>>> Any celeb who appeared on tv or a movie..

daggertrepe
04-29-2007, 05:40 PM
Just curious. I hate Britney Spears.

Essência
04-29-2007, 06:58 PM
I cant say that I hate them, cause I dont even know them. I just dont like some things they do or say
Jessica Simpson,
Briteney Spears,
Ashley Simpson,
Tom Cruse - I liked him once, but now...:radred:
Paris Hilton.
Avril Lavigne and a few more :)

The Fat Bioware Nerd
04-29-2007, 07:12 PM
David Goyer and Katie Holmes, these two fuckers ruined Batman Begins in my opinion. Goyer ruined it by writing cheesy one liners like 'nice coat' 'excuse me' ect. Holmes ruined it with her horrible acting skills and by being ugly.

Madame Adequate
04-29-2007, 07:14 PM
David Goyer and Katie Holmes, these two smurfers ruined Batman Begins in my opinion. Goyer ruined it by writing cheesy one liners like 'nice coat' 'excuse me' ect. Holmes ruined it with her horrible acting skills and by being ugly.

Just leave, before you somehow compound your humiliation.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
04-29-2007, 07:16 PM
David Goyer and Katie Holmes, these two smurfers ruined Batman Begins in my opinion. Goyer ruined it by writing cheesy one liners like 'nice coat' 'excuse me' ect. Holmes ruined it with her horrible acting skills and by being ugly.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Tavrobel
04-29-2007, 07:29 PM
Rosie O'Donnell
Ann Coulter
Bill O'Reilly

Alot of people.

kikimm
04-29-2007, 07:34 PM
Merged the threads yay.

Breine
04-29-2007, 07:40 PM

Katie Holmes may not be the best actress out there, but her acting skills certainly aren't horrible and she's definitely not ugly.

Anyway, 50 Cent, Akon and G-Unit takes the "prize" in my opinion.

Madame Adequate
04-29-2007, 07:50 PM

What the smurf are you talking about?

I mock you for your horrendous lack of taste in movies and women. Thus, you are humiliated in my eyes and, by extension, the eyes of much of EoFF. Therefore, I advised that you say nothing further, lest some other laughable comment be made.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
04-29-2007, 07:54 PM

Katie Holmes may not be the best actress out there, but her acting skills certainly aren't horrible and she's definitely not ugly.

There was a scene in Batman Begins when Finch told Rachel that Bruce was back in Gotham City, and Katie was supposed to have a surprised look on her face, but she didn't...maybe it's just me but she didn't look surprised in my opinion. Also when I was in High School I saw teenage girls there, who were cuter than Katie Holmes.

And by the way MILF I don't give a fuck if you think I have a horrible taste in movies and women!

daggertrepe
04-29-2007, 09:00 PM
Conan O'Brien, Janice Dickenson.

:cry: I love Janice Dickinson! But I respect your opinion!

A few more:
1. Paris
2. K-fed
3. All rappers except for akon
4. Rosie O'donnell
5. Trump and his daughter
6. Omarosa

And what happened? I started this thread!

Breine
04-29-2007, 10:02 PM

There was a scene in Batman Begins when Finch told Rachel that Bruce was back in Gotham City, and Katie was supposed to have a surprised look on her face, but she didn't...maybe it's just me but she didn't look surprised in my opinion. Also when I was in High School I saw teenage girls there, who were cuter than Katie Holmes.

And by the way MILF I don't give a smurf if you think I have a horrible taste in movies and women!

Okay, then maybe she did one bad scene, but that doesn't make her an overall bad actress.

I won't argue your opinion on the fact that you've seen girls that are more attractive than her.. I have too, but just because of that she's definitely not ugly by any standards.

fire_of_avalon
04-30-2007, 12:04 AM
david blaine, he thinks we care if he sits in a box for a month pffft. Recently ive taken a dislike to the lead singer of my chemical romance. I saw him perform welcome to the black parade on T4 (a song i actually liked) i watched the performance in complete awe... of how completley untalented this man is... seriously he sounded worse than a dog having his balls yanked! you have to see it to believe it.

It must have been a really bad circumstance, because Gerard Way has one of the most powerful rock voices out there today, especially given his age and lack of training.

I was going to say "no one" but then I remembered how much I hate Ann Coulter. Ugh. Uggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

And Katie Holmes isn't ugly, but she's not pretty by ANY stretch of the imagination. WAY TO FAIL, MILF.

Madame Adequate
04-30-2007, 01:17 AM
And Katie Holmes isn't ugly, but she's not pretty by ANY stretch of the imagination. WAY TO FAIL, MILF.

It doesn't take any imagination to find Katie Holmes to be good looking. Just... you know... a single eye. :p I don't think she's anything particularly special, but to say she's outright ugly = lol.

Haha, I forgot about that asshole. Yeah, he sucks. So does Natasha Beddingfield. Or Natalya. Whatever it is.

Aw man, I used to dislike her on the principle that she was Daniel Bedingfield's sister. Then I actually listened to a couple of her songs and I quite like her xD

escobert
04-30-2007, 01:32 AM
Way too many to list.

fantasyjunkie
04-30-2007, 02:41 AM
Britney, Justin and Paris. You get dumb alone from seeing them.

QFT!

rikkugurl13
04-30-2007, 10:56 PM
I dont know what the second thing is.:)The second thing is that you were only joking about the first thing?

Uuuuh no i wasnt joking.I like him.he plays in shrek 3 too.
sorry.