PDA

View Full Version : More on remake rumour morons

ReloadPsi
04-19-2007, 01:49 AM
I know I've already posted one angry rant in this forum that's ended up in one of the sticky topics, but after people carried on talking about it anyway I got to thinking: Wouldn't it be super sweet if the knights and admins began to get intensely strict on remake rumours? As far as I'm concerned, until there's an actual announcement on Square-Enix' very own site that FF7 is undoubtedly being remade for a next-gen console, we should forbid discussions suggesting that it is going to happen.

Obviously, threads discussing what people would LIKE to see in such a remake would be fine. Just nothing showing any ridiculous, fabricated bull:skull::skull::skull::skull: proof.

NeoCracker
04-19-2007, 06:04 AM
But I live by my fabricated bull:skull::skull::skull::skull: proof. If you take that away, what will I have left?

Cat Girls.

psyniac_123
04-19-2007, 02:27 PM
Agreed! My GOD, agreed! 100%.

*buddied*

Elly
04-19-2007, 04:34 PM
completely agree, these rumors and their hella old (up to 2 years) proof has got to come to an end i lost count on how many remake threads have been made based on that old tech demo alone, and now they're displaying forged and/or scrapped conceptual art as their proof, it has to come to a grinding halt, so Zero Tolerance is the best way to go on this issue...

Christmas
04-19-2007, 04:38 PM
My fairy God mother that work for Square told me there will be a remake. :bigsmile:

EDIT: I voted for NO. One & ONLY! :bigsmile:

crazybayman
04-19-2007, 05:50 PM
NO

Make that 2

:spin:

Tallulah
04-19-2007, 06:11 PM
Absolutely. 'm sick of hearing this and getting my hopes up... :(

But really, what use would remakes be if it's the exact same game?

jammi567
04-19-2007, 06:52 PM
Yes, definatly do that. That way, we'll have members that actually want to discuss the game, rather then a non-excistant possible remake rumour.

Meat Puppet
04-19-2007, 09:49 PM
No.

OneWingedAngelSephiroth91
04-20-2007, 01:45 AM
I know I've already posted one angry rant in this forum that's ended up in one of the sticky topics, but after people carried on talking about it anyway I got to thinking: Wouldn't it be super sweet if the knights and admins began to get intensely strict on remake rumours? As far as I'm concerned, until there's an actual announcement on Square-Enix' very own site that FF7 is undoubtedly being remade for a next-gen console, we should forbid discussions suggesting that it is going to happen.

Obviously, threads discussing what people would LIKE to see in such a remake would be fine. Just nothing showing any ridiculous, fabricated bull:skull::skull::skull::skull: proof.

I ain't givin' what I want to hear...I liked the game long before and I am very well happy to have it the same, but I was looking one day online for FFVII stuff and guess what I found? Proof! Pictures and paragraphs about the remake... Cloud standing before the famous scene before the train in the beginning.

NeoCracker
04-20-2007, 02:39 AM
But this image is obviously proof of a remake.

http://sjl-static12.sjl.youtube.com/vi/PrZQIayUnbA/2.jpg

Psychotic
04-20-2007, 02:52 AM
I think it's fine if people make threads discussing what they'd like to see in a remake. False rumour threads, though = no no. Tell you what though, my doppelganger. If you see any false rumour threads like that, PM me a link to it and I'll drop a train on 'em.