PDA

View Full Version : I Love Sleep.

Moon Rabbits
04-19-2007, 03:37 AM
I love sleep. Seriously, it's one of my favourite things to do. If I get home from school and I'm not going out and have nothing else to do, I'll sleep.

Sunday evening and I need something to do that isn't homework? Sleep :)!

And so on. I can usually fall asleep any time I want.

Another added bonus from sleep is dreams. Dreams are messed up. I took an Herbal Nerve (herbal muscle relaxants/sleep promoters) because I have pneumonia and couldn't get to sleep because of the ridiculous pain every time I took a breath, and I had the most twisted dreams ever.

I was in this blue car being driven around by this woman in a white mask. The mask had eye holes, but I couldn't see the woman's eyes, they were just black holes. And we were driving around this city at night time and all the street lights kept flooding into the car, and I remember we were having a conversation but I don't remember what it was about. Although I remember (and this is the strangest part) that she kept calling herself "the Roach Mama."

Discuss your dreams/how awesome sleep is.

Jebus
04-19-2007, 03:48 AM
As much as I love sleep, it usually takes me between one and five hours to fall asleep. And then I have a tendency to wake up a few times a night.

Spammerman
04-19-2007, 03:52 AM
Before I became strssed and stuff and had problems, I could fall asleep in 8 sec. Now it takes a couple minutes, maybe an hour is something is wrong.

oddler
04-19-2007, 04:08 AM
Being sick is enough to make my dreams wacked out. They're very similar to your description, now that I think about it, with freaky colors and strange characters. :p

I used to love sleeping so much that sometimes I'd come home from school and go straight to bed. :up:

Reles
04-19-2007, 04:12 AM
I always have trouble sleeping, no matter how much I love to sleep. :x I keep having these dreams where I'm in a competition to stay awake. So my eyes get all droopy and fall asleep, then I'm all NO and I open my eyes in outside of the dream and keep waking up on accident. This has happened twice, it really bothers me. :/ The reason why it's so hard to sleep though is because of my dorm bed. It's pretty uncomfortable. But when I'm at home on my queen, ooohhh my god I sleep so good. :D

Spammerman
04-19-2007, 04:16 AM
I had this dream where my friend convinced my gf to break up with me and date him, so we met up in FEAR, but we were actually IN the game, and I took off my helmet, and punched my ex-friend in the face, and for those of you that play FEAR, you all know melee is one hit kill. Then i told my gf I love her.

Moon Rabbits
04-19-2007, 04:27 AM
I used to love sleeping so much that sometimes I'd come home from school and go straight to bed. :up:

I do this almost every school day.

Yuffie514
04-19-2007, 05:37 AM
i don't remember much from my dreams but i like to take naps during the evening.

Marshall Banana
04-19-2007, 06:14 AM
Ooh, naps are special-special!

Thankfully, summer vacation is right around the corner. I hate this "normal" sleeping schedule I've followed the last few weeks (mostly). Days actually seem shorter because of it! =O

Tifa Valentine
04-19-2007, 07:19 AM
I love sleeping too, but I hate more than anything when I sleep in because I need every second of the day to do everything I want. I don't dream as much as I used to...I think that's a sign that I'm exhausted.

Deborah
04-19-2007, 07:45 AM
I love sleep! :love: If only I could find a way to get paid for taking naps...
Oh well! I have dreams almost every night although they only get weird if I'm sick.

Tallulah
04-19-2007, 11:31 AM
I had about eight hours sleep last night, which is fantastic, because I usually only get to sleep for 5-6 hours a night. It doesn't help that I have to get up at 5am every morning (Mon-Fri) to go to sodding work. :( I am tempted to jack the job in because a) I had an awful day today, kept clumsily knocking things over (that were in the way anyway!) and making more work for myself, b) I can't stay up and do interesting/important things and c) the way the business I'm working for is run is dire; I haven't even got my payslip yet (I need it for my Job Seekers Allowance earnings declarations, and my Council Tax/Housing benefits), although my colleague has. The 'store support manager' is too cowardly/lazy to show up most days. B***h. :mad2:

Anywayyyyyy...

I remember my dreams quite a lot, and they're usually very interesting. Sometimes I have a very interesting dream and wake up frustrated that I didn't get to find out what happened in the end. Sometimes I will drop back off and get more of the dream, but they hardly ever reach a definitive conclusion, and when they do, it's such an anti-climax, like the Matrix series... :rolleyes2

Dr. Acula
04-19-2007, 11:39 AM
The longest amount of sleep I've ever had is 12 and a half hours. When it's not a school night I usually get 11 hours sleep.

Cloudane
04-19-2007, 12:59 PM
When I'm up, I prefer being up.

When I'm in bed, I prefer being asleep and am extremely difficult to get up.

Tis a pain!

Rocket Edge
04-19-2007, 02:16 PM
I'm not a fan. :-\

Remon
04-19-2007, 03:04 PM
Whoa looks like i met other sleepyheads here too :p
And Yeah i love sleeping :love:

Pike
04-19-2007, 03:13 PM
I love to sleep.

Although I can't do it too much, or I'm groggy and have a headache the entire day. So I try to limit myself to about seven hours a night.

Christmas
04-19-2007, 04:04 PM
I sleep for three months straight in winter and stay awake for months. :bigsmile:

Sergeant Hartman
04-19-2007, 04:06 PM
I never remember my dreams, I bet they're awesome :(

yanis
04-19-2007, 04:33 PM
I'm dreaming of sleeping more than 2 hours a day...:kaosleep:

Proxy
04-19-2007, 05:33 PM
Sleeping is fantastic. If I wouldn't get crapped on for doing it, I could lay in bed all day, and play games when I was a awake, and sleep when I wanted to. I love it. Sometimes, however I don't want to, kinda odd, I know. But in general, there are days when I just wanna hug my pillow. Of course not literally hug, but I mean just sleep.

SLEEEP!!! <3<3<3<3

Roto13
04-19-2007, 05:36 PM
Actually, I was just thinking today about how much I hate the fact that I need to sleep to live and I'm wasting a third of my life just lying there and not accomplishing anything. I wish I didn't need to sleep.

Zeldy
04-19-2007, 07:04 PM
Actually, I was just thinking today about how much I hate the fact that I need to sleep to live and I'm wasting a third of my life just lying there and not accomplishing anything. I wish I didn't need to sleep.
Exactly what I think. Sleep is pointless, and I hate it.

Craig
04-19-2007, 07:13 PM
Sleep is fine at night, I'd rather be up though.

Sleep in the mornings is extra cool, I don't like getting up for work.

Sleep during the day is rubbish, I feel really disorientated after I wake up if I sleep during the day.

Cloudane
04-19-2007, 07:27 PM
This is so annoying!

I've been absolutely dead to the world all day and desperate to get some sleep, absolutely longing for it.

Now, this evening, I can't get to sleep for that nap I wanted so badly. Le sigh.

Marluxiaswife
04-19-2007, 08:19 PM
i love sleeping, i could sleep forever. I take alot of naps during my day cause i'm tried or have nothing to do.

i had a werid dream that i had more cats and i loved them very much, and werid stuff was happing but i don't remember....

Roto13
04-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Ever have a dream where something incredibly sad happened and you were still sad when you woke up?

Spammerman
04-19-2007, 08:57 PM
Ever have a dream where something incredibly sad happened and you were still sad when you woke up?

I had a dream like that and I started crying:(

Essência
04-19-2007, 09:37 PM
Once I get in a bed I fall asleep, and I wont awake till I feel that I slept enaugh. My dreams sometimes are good and sometimes are bad, but usually they are very confusing lol:D

Spiffing Cheese
04-19-2007, 10:17 PM
"Sleep" seems a very odd word after you've read it 5830303 times in a row. :p

I love sleeping, but it takes me hours to fall asleep. Once I'm asleep I'm out for good until someone wakes me up, though. I think the longest I've slept in one session is about sixteen hours xD

sockmonkey
04-20-2007, 12:28 AM
"Sleep" seems a very odd word after you've read it 5830303 times in a row. :p

I love sleeping, but it takes me hours to fall asleep. Once I'm asleep I'm out for good until someone wakes me up, though. I think the longest I've slept in one session is about sixteen hours xD

Most words are like that after so many repeats. You can do that with any of them.

For me, I love sleep but I wish time would stop while I do.

When I'm sick I can only sleep in a semi-upright position.

I hate waking up having to pee when it's not so much that I couldn't have waited untill morning to pee if I hadn't woken up but just enough to keep me from getting back to sleep.

It's right up there with not finding out I'm out of milk untill I've already poured the cereal.

I'm a frikkin' adult and it still makes me feel like a douchbag when that happens.

Moon Rabbits
04-20-2007, 02:57 AM

I've had that happen before. I've actually had dreams where people I know die.

Just recently, I was really, really sick and in bed all day. And I had this dream, but it was just seemed like a normal day, and in the end I went to sleep. Then I woke up, and I couldn't tell if any of it actually happened or not.

Fonzie
04-20-2007, 03:15 AM
Naps are what keep me sane. ;)

rubah
04-20-2007, 03:23 AM
I love being well rested, but I can't seem to make myself go to bed before 11:30 anymore.