PDA

View Full Version : Help me out, seriously. I am begging you.

Chakan the forever man
04-20-2007, 11:18 AM
To begin with, hello all. Now that we have that out of the way, I need your help. I have been playing this emulated game for the Sega Genesis; Chakan the forever man for the last three days. It seriously rocks but is hard as rock. I can't beat it. There is this stage when you get to the second part of the game called the tundra stage, and on the second level before you face the boss, there is no way to get down from this platform you are on. Some way I managed to get down, and make it across the level on a floating iceberg to the other side of the level, and I got stuck again. I have no idea what to do. I have been playing games since Atari came out and this is by far the foremost diificult game in the world. everyone agrees with me. No one I know of has passed this stage without a Game Gennie or a skip level code. I would love to use the skip level code, however, I cannot do that since this is an emulated game for the Sega Genesis. What is worse is that I do not have the instruction manual, so I have no idea what all Chakan's alchemy potions do. There is some potion that opens doors, but it did nothing on this stage.
If you could help me I would really appreciate it. I know someone out there must have played this game besides me. If I only I could find that person...:(

Jowy
04-20-2007, 02:44 PM
I still can't beat the Nightmare World in Little Nemo and the Dream Master. That's the hardest freaking thing ever.

And the House of Toys or whatever where you're on the goddamn train? Yeah, I have no idea what the hell demented freaking toy-house has FALLING SPIKES for half of the level or a squadron of those little airplanes that have enough bombs to take out Rhode Island. And don't even get me started on what happens if you miss a freaking key at some point. You get to go on Little Billy's Train Ride Through Hell AGAIN.

I can't find a decent FAQ for your game, sorry. :aimcry:

oddler
04-20-2007, 05:24 PM
This looks pretty detailed. (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/genesis/file/563316/19615) :choc2:

aquatius
04-20-2007, 10:57 PM
You want a hard game? Try beating Yu-gi-oh! forbidden memories without cheating, you have to spend freaking years to get good enough to beat the final bosses.

Chakan the forever man
04-21-2007, 03:22 AM
I still can't beat the Nightmare World in Little Nemo and the Dream Master. That's the hardest freaking thing ever.

And the House of Toys or whatever where you're on the goddamn train? Yeah, I have no idea what the hell demented freaking toy-house has FALLING SPIKES for half of the level or a squadron of those little airplanes that have enough bombs to take out Rhode Island. And don't even get me started on what happens if you miss a freaking key at some point. You get to go on Little Billy's Train Ride Through Hell AGAIN.

I can't find a decent FAQ for your game, sorry. :aimcry:
I actually beat Little Nemo. That Penguin fellow was very difficult to overcome. That is okay about the game.

Roto13
04-21-2007, 04:49 AM
You want a hard game? Try beating Yu-gi-oh! forbidden memories without cheating, you have to spend freaking years to get good enough to beat the final bosses.

Nobody plays Yu-Gi-Oh games. :P

Chakan the forever man
04-21-2007, 06:56 AM
I finally have managed on my own. The last battle took two whole hours...! Good ending though, it reminded me of Tenchu stealth assasins, because Chakan commited Seppuku just like Riki-Maru in the end. But it still wasn't over you see..because chakan is immortal, and will remain so until all evil is oblitirated from existence in the entire universe.

aquatius
04-21-2007, 07:18 AM

I do...

Markus. D
04-21-2007, 07:56 AM

I do...

Apart from The rule parodied Yu-Gi-Oh games... it's quite common alot play the Yu-Gi-Oh games.

:)