PDA

View Full Version : CHARACTERS:)

4evarisha
04-24-2007, 12:54 AM
Who are the characters you can play in Kingdom Hearts 2?

Tavrobel
04-24-2007, 12:58 AM
Roxas
Sora
Riku (control panel)
Mickey (control panel)

And that's all.

4evarisha
04-24-2007, 01:50 AM
Wow so does each character has their own abilities?

Tavrobel
04-24-2007, 02:12 AM
No. Sora and Roxas play almost exactly alike, and Riku and Mickey have the same abilities, just with different names. However, Mickey does have a Reaction that revives the Party when charged properly.

4evarisha
04-24-2007, 02:45 AM
You cant play as Kairi?

Tavrobel
04-24-2007, 03:06 AM
Only if I get a Zod to drop in vanilla Diablo II.

4evarisha
04-24-2007, 04:36 AM
How do you summon things?

dragontamer
04-24-2007, 02:02 PM
you get charms (ukle, feather, baseball and lamp respectivly) and summon them from one of the main party menus. where are you in the game?

Hazzard
04-24-2007, 09:11 PM
Have you got the game yet, you'll find out when you play it, and it's very similar to the first one. I hoped you've played that, before the second.

4evarisha
04-25-2007, 12:37 AM
I didnt get it yet but I ma going to buy it so I just wnted to get heads up on things and how is the battle system work?

Tavrobel
04-25-2007, 12:49 AM
The battle system! How droll!

You hit X, and maybe
That collection of sprites on the screen
Made of various hues of red, blue, and green
Perhaps might find its way
And even to save your day
To the enemy, a collection of polygons and light

You hit O, and you jump
I'm not gonna bother to rhyme this one

You hit the Triangle, and if that green flashing thing
Finds its way to activate its bling-bling
You just might discover
That it uncovers
A large portion of that bar to fade away
Like a nobody in the dust

You don't need the Square button
Seriously, if you hit anything besides the X button
You might just need mental help
You don't need the shoulder pads
For that soft reset, ohh, so rad
Was screwed because Square decided to save themselves a little money

The plot is like 1984
C'mon now, it doesn't take a Winston Smith to link this one
Like a shell that has been vexed
You'll only need the X
Unless you're SRL
And he likes magic-casters and therefore, fails

4evarisha
04-25-2007, 02:19 AM
Thanks alot htis is gong to helpmalot alot and what are the places you can go too?

Tavrobel
04-25-2007, 02:23 AM
Why, if I told you that, that would be a spoiler!

4evarisha
04-25-2007, 02:26 AM
well thn I guess you shoildnt.

Clawsze
04-25-2007, 09:19 AM
.....Tavrobel is right about a few things...

You don't need Square, it sucks.
The only time you need Triangle is possibly the First boss battle with Roxas NOT AXEL, THE OTHER ONE(I am keeping spoilers to a minimum)and the last part of the final battle.
Magic sucks.
I thought only KH1 had Soft Reset?

Dragonface
04-25-2007, 10:45 AM

You don't need Square, it sucks.
The only time you need Triangle is possibly the First boss battle with Roxas NOT AXEL, THE OTHER ONE(I am keeping spoilers to a minimum)and the last part of the final battle.
Magic sucks.
I thought only KH1 had Soft Reset?

Square for guard/Quick run (or magic for Riku&Mickey).
Triangle for reaction commands.
Magic sucks only if you can't even use them right.
Only KH1 DOES has a Soft Reset, I try did that in KH2 but nothing happens.

Tavrobel
04-25-2007, 07:48 PM

No, I am right about everything.

Square for guard/Quick run (or magic for Riku&Mickey).

Magic sucks only if you can't even use them right.

Only KH1 DOES has a Soft Reset, I try did that in KH2 but nothing happens.

Uhh, no. You don't need Guard if you never get hit, none of your forms should get past level 1 (until after you have already beaten the game), and final battles are not saved, so Square button usage is not recognized (even if it is required for the Airship battle).

It'll still suck until you get your magic boosting skills. Unlike attacking, Magic requires situation conditions to use it at its possible best. With attacking you lose nothing except for time if you miss.

KHI has soft reset. I don't understand how you could insinuate otherwise from my poem, Clawsze.

Clawsze
04-26-2007, 09:46 AM
.....Tavrobel is right about a few things...No, I am right about everything.

Tavrobel you are not Chuck Norris

Spawn of Sephiroth
04-26-2007, 04:44 PM
Who are the characters you can play in Kingdom Hearts 2?

Can I ask you what planet you have been on for the past year?

Masamunemaster
04-26-2007, 07:53 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :lol: :hahaha:

Tavrobel
04-26-2007, 08:49 PM
.....Tavrobel is right about a few things...No, I am right about everything.

Tavrobel you are not Raoul Duke

Chuck Norris isn't walways right, people just never have a chance to speak against him.

SeeDRankLou
04-26-2007, 09:04 PM
Oh Tav, my disillusioned friend, how wrong you can be sometimes.

He is right about the X button, you can easily get by with just the X button and nothing else. There is a standard combo you can pull of by just hitting the X button, either on the ground or in the air, that can get you through pretty much the entire game. And then toward the end of the game you could get really really bored fighting the enemies of this game, or worse break the X button on your controller (an extreme case, I know, but it could happen).

There is A LOT of other stuff you could do that is just as effective if not more than the standard combo with the X button. They add variety, and can be rather fun.

The Square button is far from useless. Guard (just pressing Square) can help you out quite a bit, both by saving you from being hit, and parrying the enemy, opening them up to being attacked.

You don't need Guard if you never get hit
Are you saying you never get hit? You are seriously saying that you go through the entire game, especially the early stages, and never get hit, or even very very rarely get hit? Never?

Quick Run (pressing Square and a direction) is nice for moving faster through areas (until you get a good Glide), and it's basically the Dodge Roll of this game as you will dodge an attack with Quick Run with the right timing.

none of your forms should get past level 1 (until after you have already beaten the game)
So you went through pretty much the whole game without having High Jump, Quick Run, Air Dodge or Glide......seriously?.....why? I mean not only do leveling the forms give those skills, but they give others as well, rather useful ones at that, no matter what style you play the game.

The forms have a few moves you can do with the Square button that are nice. There is an aerial Square move, that you can do repeatedly as the middle hits of an air combo, and then finish off the combo. Combine this with Air Combo Boost, and you will do some pretty sweet damage. There is also a Square button ground combo finisher, which if performed correctly can segway into an air combo without the enemy being able to do anything.

And of course you can hotkey a magic command on the Square button.

It'll still suck until you get your magic boosting skills. Unlike attacking, Magic requires situation conditions to use it at its possible best. With attacking you lose nothing except for time if you miss.
What are you talking about? Magic just requires an enemy to be there. There is a skill called Magic lock-on you know. It's a little iffy with blizzard, but works wonders with fire, lightning and magnet. And, as someone else said, you're just not using it right. You can just stand there and cast the magic, that would be using it wrongly and stupidly. Or, you could say start to attack the enemy, and then when you are going to finish the combo you could cast fire to perform the fire finishing combo move. Not only does this hit the enemy 3 times, but it hits everything around Sora as well. You get Fire close to the beginning of gameplay with Sora. And if you pick the staff you get Fire Boost rather early as well. You can do that LONG before you get Explosion. And even then, Fire Boosted Combo Boosted Firaga at the end of a combo beats Combo Boosted Explosion, and has a larger area of damage. And that's just one example, there are many many possible combinations of ways to very effectively use magic, you're just not doing any of them. Not to mention it's just as easy to have a high magic stat as it is to have a high strength stat with the right set up.

The Triangle button is the Reaction command, they're fun, use them

I'm not sure what L1 or R2 do. R1 locks on to the enemy and make the camera follow it. When you hold down L2, you can use the right analog stick to scroll through the command menu like you could in KH.

So, when you get the game, play it however your want, there are many different ways to go about the combat portion of the game, including what's been said already, forms, limits and summons. Do what you like, everything in the game if used correctly is just as powerful as everything else. Anyone who expresses that something sucks or that this is much better to use than that is really just portraying their own lack of skill with certain aspects of the game. And remember to have fun with the game, that's what it's there for (and it's a fun game, you should really get it).

Tavrobel
04-26-2007, 09:35 PM
Are you saying you never get hit? You are seriously saying that you go through the entire game, especially the early stages, and never get hit, or even very very rarely get hit? Never?

Not never, but rarely enough to warrant investing points into Guard. I have it now, but only because I'm lax.

Quick Run (pressing Square and a direction) is nice for moving faster through areas (until you get a good Glide), and it's basically the Dodge Roll of this game as you will dodge an attack with Quick Run with the right timing.

I miss Dodge Roll. Damned FM+.

So you went through pretty much the whole game without having High Jump, Quick Run, Air Dodge or Glide......seriously?.....why?

Yes, because I never used the Drive Forms. Looking back, I should have abused the MP-charge bonus to Drive regeneration, but I didn't, because the ability to use Cure has a higher priority.

Remember I come from a base of Diablo II and Mario, not Final Fantasy.

The forms have a few moves you can do with the Square button that are nice. There is an aerial Square move, that you can do repeatedly as the middle hits of an air combo, and then finish off the combo. Combine this with Air Combo Boost, and you will do some pretty sweet damage. There is also a Square button ground combo finisher, which if performed correctly can segway into an air combo without the enemy being able to do anything.

Yes, I realize that NOW, but where was this information when I played the game?

And I did fine without it.

And of course you can hotkey a magic command on the Square button.

Think about that statement for a second.

What are you talking about? Magic just requires an enemy to be there. There is a skill called Magic lock-on you know.

It doesn't work with Fire unless you're in Wisdom or Final Form (as you can provide yourself an answer to why by now). Ice doesn;t really hit anything, ever. I would mention that Thunder and Magnet benefit the most from this.

And, as someone else said, you're just not using it right.

Using it right, is using it when it is most needed, and most effective. Okay, so you can chain it at the end of a combo. Big whoop. thanks for the time and MP I wasted when I could've been finished and started on someone else. I rarely found myself in a situation like that, with the exception of fighting Samurai at the Gate in Hollow Bastion, and Dancers before Demyx for the first time.

You can just stand there and cast the magic, that would be using it wrongly and stupidly.

Well, I do it now, because I'm already finished the game. do I get credit for that?

And if you pick the staff

Think about that statement for a second.

And that's just one example, there are many many possible combinations of ways to very effectively use magic, you're just not doing any of them.

I didn't do it during normal gameplay because I didn't need it.

Not to mention it's just as easy to have a high magic stat as it is to have a high strength stat with the right set up.

Stat growth is static across all three specializations, but Str+ is easier to make than Mag+.

The Triangle button is the Reaction command, they're fun, use them

Well, there's the required battles.

R1 locks on to the enemy and make the camera follow it. When you hold down L2, you can use the right analog stick to scroll through the command menu like you could in KH.

R1 has gotten me killed more often than any other button. A total of twice. This is because in KHI, you could set it so that it would only Lock on to a target if you held it down. So whenever I wanted to hit something I would hold it down, and sometimes it would disengage because Lock was still on. Ergo, I would waste attacks, and get hit.

Anyone who expresses that something sucks or that this is much better to use than that is really just portraying their own lack of skill with certain aspects of the game.

So you can honestly tell me that a Fire Sorceress, a skill rotater and magic user, is better than a Smiter, which serves the same function of a meleer with a stun?

And remember to have fun with the game, that's what it's there for (and it's a fun game, you should really get it).

I particularly enjoy melee, as you should know. You do know I have this game, right?

Why else would I know anything about the plot or bothered to have written for it?

SeeDRankLou
04-26-2007, 10:20 PM
Well that last bit was for the maker of this thread, not you. I assume that with your knowledge of the game you've played the game.

So you can honestly tell me that a Fire Sorceress, a skill rotater and magic user, is better than a Smiter, which serves the same function of a meleer with a stun?
Yay for your apples and oranges being the same. As far as D2 is concerned, Smiter owns Fire Sorc. However, in KH2, proper use of Firaga beats Explosion. Yes, that is what I'm saying.

Stat growth is static across all three specializations, but Str+ is easier to make than Mag+.
You need one more Serenity Stone to make a Str+ than a Mag+. All the other ingredients are just as difficult to get than the other.

Okay, so you can chain it at the end of a combo. Big whoop. thanks for the time and MP I wasted when I could've been finished and started on someone else.
On the converse......Oooo, I had this big flashy combo with a godly finishing move that killed one of the many enemies on the screen. Big whoop. I could have cast Thundaga at the end that combo and killed everything all at once and saved myself the trouble.

Just different ways of thinking, neither of us is right or wrong.

I didn't do it during normal gameplay because I didn't need it.
I don't understand how that is a reason not to use it, but maybe that's just me.

And if you pick the staffThink about that statement for a second.
What's to think about? They both give their own good placement of getting skills, depending on what you want.

It doesn't work with Fire unless you're in Wisdom or Final Form
......Yes it does.

I particularly enjoy melle, as you should know.
I know that, and I'm not saying that it's a bad thing to be melee. But are saying magic sucks, it's like you're trying to insult me directly :tongue:

Tavrobel
04-26-2007, 10:46 PM
Well that last bit was for the maker of this thread, not you. I assume that with your knowledge of the game you've played the game.

Ohh.

Yay for your apples and oranges being the same. As far as D2 is concerned, Smiter owns Fire Sorc. However, in KH2, proper use of Firaga beats Explosion. Yes, that is what I'm saying.

Explosion may be based on Magic, Explosion is still a melee skill. That's what I am saying.

You need one more Serenity Stone to make a Str+ than a Mag+. All the other ingredients are just as difficult to get than the other.

Str and Mag+es are part of a different recipe. Magic, however, needs a Serenity Crystal.

On the converse......Oooo, I had this big flashy combo with a godly finishing move that killed one of the many enemies on the screen. Big whoop. I could have cast Thundaga at the end that combo and killed everything all at once and saved myself the trouble.

Gotta love immunes and absorb, SRL, gotta love it. However, there are much fewer physical immunes that are not also immune to magic.

I don't understand how that is a reason not to use it, but maybe that's just me.

I'm a minimalist, and you know it.

What's to think about? They both give their own good placement of getting skills, depending on what you want

That's why I said for a second, not inducing you to massive brain damage.

......Yes it does

No, it doesn't. Have you tried it?

All it does is begin the flames in a different sector, while Wisdom and Final actually move you [to the target].

I know that, and I'm not saying that it's a bad thing to be melee. But are saying magic sucks, it's like you're trying to insult me directly :tongue:

It's called a joke and is my natural disposition.

Hazzard
04-26-2007, 11:06 PM
You guys love to prove a point...

Anyway, just get the game and find out for yourself, if you have any problems, then lock back on to here, and at start asking. The game's good, just a little bit too short.

SeeDRankLou
04-27-2007, 12:51 AM
You guys love to prove a point...
And we are having fun doing so.

It's called a joke and is my natural disposition.
You do know what the :tongue: means don't you (and I was joking as well silly).

Explosion may be based on Magic, Explosion is still a melee skill. That's what I am saying.
I wasn't saying otherwise.

Str and Mag+es are part of a different recipe. Magic, however, needs a Serenity Crystal.
Magic Boost: 1 Mythril Gem, 3 Power Crystals, 3 Dark Crystals, 3 Frost Crystals, 1 Serenity Crystal
Power Boost: 1 Mythril Crystal, 3 Blazing Crystals, 3 Lightning Crystals, 3 Lucid Crystals, 1 Serenity Crystal

If you run out of the Mythril stuff, Power Boost ends up costing a bit more.

Gotta love immunes and absorb, SRL, gotta love it. However, there are much fewer physical immunes that are not also immune to magic.
You act as though you are referring to more than 1/8th of the monsters. Besides, it's not like I give up the keyblade completely or anything.

Tavrobel
04-27-2007, 01:08 AM
You do know what the :tongue: means don't you (and I was joking as well silly).

I ignore emoticons.

I wasn't saying otherwise.

What it seemed that it was, was that you were claiming that Explosion performs the functions of a magic spell, which it doesn't.

Magic Boost: 1 Mythril Gem, 3 Power Crystals, 3 Dark Crystals, 3 Frost Crystals, 1 Serenity Crystal
Power Boost: 1 Mythril Crystal, 3 Blazing Crystals, 3 Lightning Crystals, 3 Lucid Crystals, 1 Serenity Crystal

If you run out of the Mythril stuff, Power Boost ends up costing a bit more.

Gems and Crystals are the same thing, except with Serenity reagents. Dark and Power Crystals are much harder to obtain than Fire and Lightning. If you take it simply based on how many times an enemy spawns, for example, Dark Crystals, Air Bandits are LoD 35 only, and spawn only once per camp, and another 2 on the trail/junction. However, Devastators spawn by six in Tron, and Strafers spawn by eight.

You act as though you are referring to more than 1/8th of the monsters. Besides, it's not like I give up the keyblade completely or anything.

When most enemies becomes immune to Keyblade attacks, they are also not affected by magic, either. Most bosses take reduced damage from elemental attacks, also (except for a few that take extra).

PuPu
04-27-2007, 01:30 AM
I think the only thing that really matters with Magic and Melee is during the hard battles of the game such as...I don't know, maybe the Final Battle, Sephiroth, Hades Paradox Cup, 1000 Heartless battle, etc. Now Tav or SRL is probably going to give me a list of instances and reasons where I'm wrong, but...oh well.

Magic obviously loses against Sephiroth, except for Reflect/ra/ga which is not even that important, since its purpose isn't to damage him. Also, I somehow doubt that even you were able to beat Sephy without the Square button, Tav, since that would have meant you wouldn't be able to use Guard, Quick Run, or Glide to avoid his attacks like most people do. Unless of course, you used Trinity Limit-Berserk Charge.

Magic is much better in the Hades Paradox Cup though, since the enemies usually don't flinch just by whacking them with Melee Combos. And they'll probably knock you back with high damage before you even finish your combo. Magnega and Thundaga very useful here.

As for the 1000 Heartless battle...it was actually the Reaction Commands that took out most of them, rather than my Physical or Magic attacks. Oh well, tie in this situation I guess.

And I'm also going to argue that the Shield is better than both the Staff and the Sword, since you can learn Once More and Second Chance to beat Sephiroth at lower levels. Though actually do prefer the choosing the sword myself, that doesn't mean the Shield isn't better.

Tavrobel
04-27-2007, 02:37 AM
Tav, since that would have meant you wouldn't be able to use Guard, Quick Run, or Glide to avoid his attacks like most people do. Unless of course, you used Trinity Limit-Berserk Charge.

LOL you honestly think I bothered to use Trinity Limit, or any Limit, for that matter during the game? the answer is no, I didn't even have a Jiminy entry for any of them, so the first time I looked at the Journal, I was like WTF because there were a huge number of blanks. I do seriously hope that people need to realize that this is by no means a very difficult game, and is most certainly easier than KHI (the Square saved my life countless times in that game).

What people also fail to realize, that by proper timing, you can both interrupt his attacks, avoid them completely, and as an added bonus, you can even wait to get hit, stick around with Second Chance and Once More, and promptly heal.

Magic is much better in the Hades Paradox Cup though, since the enemies usually don't flinch just by whacking them with Melee Combos. And they'll probably knock you back with high damage before you even finish your combo. Magnega and Thundaga very useful here.

Not part of the main game, and therefore, whether or not you use Magic there is irrelevant.

Reaction commands aren't useless. I don't know why any of you are insinuating that I would say that. I said that they are not that useful. Difference.

4evarisha
04-28-2007, 03:50 AM
It seems like this game is really really fun!

PuPu
04-28-2007, 04:04 AM
It seems like this game is really really fun!

It's even more fun if you do more than just mashing X the whole game like some.

Tavrobel
04-28-2007, 04:27 AM
No one at this forum can talk about my button mashing if you've played an RPG.

Ever. Think about that one.

PuPu
04-28-2007, 03:23 PM
No one at this forum can talk about my button mashing if you've played an RPG.

Ever. Think about that one.

I wasn't criticizing you (well, not specifically you), just telling Risha a good way to enjoy the game. You can tell the reason why X mashing is fun as well if you want.

Hazzard
04-28-2007, 04:50 PM
X mashing is only fun if you have the flashy combos, but I just like to whack em' with ma Fenrir.

Clawsze
04-29-2007, 09:12 PM
X(or other attack button) mashing is the only thing that keeps some Games alive(Fighting games for instance)

BUT, it is not nessecary for anything, and you should only do it if you think the game you wish to do it on is really that easy.

Mercen-X
04-30-2007, 04:37 PM
Fact is, it's not always as simple as mashing X in KHII unless you're riding Easy. You can't call it X mashing if you stop every now and then to hit the other buttons.

Tavrobel
04-30-2007, 08:05 PM
Fact is, it's not always as simple as mashing X in KHII unless you're riding Easy. You can't call it X mashing if you stop every now and then to hit the other buttons.

I do seriously hope that people come to realize that this game is not by any means difficult.

Regardless of difficulty level. It is, in fact, as easy as mashing X.

eternalshiva
04-30-2007, 08:08 PM
oh noes the battles of the quotes! Triangle you get to see cool kick-butt CutScenes mid battle. I recommend them AT ALL TIMES! XD

<3 Seed

PuPu
05-01-2007, 01:37 AM
I do seriously hope that people come to realize that this game is not by any means difficult.

Have you ever managed to pull off a full combo (e.g. Aerial Sweep -> Aerial Spiral -> Aerial Finish) by pressing X only once for every slash that Sora executes? It's not as easy as repeatedly tapping X for about seven times in two seconds. In fact, now that I think about it, X mashing could just be considered rather newbish because it's harder to pull off a full combo without X mashing (though I admit, I used to do it a lot and sometimes still do).

But I think the question is if KHII is any fun with just X mashing, not if it is easy enough for it. Did you really find KHII to be fun because you got to X mash your way through it?

Tavrobel
05-01-2007, 01:57 AM
But I think the question is if KHII is any fun with just X mashing, not if it is easy enough for it. Did you really find KHII to be fun because you got to X mash your way through it?

Yes, it is, actually.

eternalshiva
05-01-2007, 03:14 PM
I'm pretty sure all video games are easy as pushing buttons -.-

Clawsze
05-01-2007, 07:42 PM

duh

Tavrobel
05-01-2007, 08:15 PM

o rly?

Mercen-X
05-02-2007, 04:37 PM

So you've beaten Xigbar, Xaldin, and Sephiroth on Difficult without so much as touching any other buttons beside X? I suppose you've never had to heal yourself either and that Donald, Goofy, and Mickey just got in your way, right?

Clawsze
05-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Xaldin is possible.
Xigbar you would have to be patient.
And I think he admited he DOESN'T use X all the time (Sephiroth, for example)

Hazzard
05-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Hmph. For Xigbar you would have to use triangle, whether you like it or not, he ain't easy, just mediocre.

Tavrobel
05-02-2007, 08:19 PM
So you've beaten Xigbar, Xaldin, and Sephiroth on Difficult without so much as touching any other buttons beside X? I suppose you've never had to heal yourself either and that Donald, Goofy, and Mickey just got in your way, right?

There is no Difficult, there is Proud. Difficult is what you get when you play Starcraft without using micromanagement. Proud is what you get when you take the platforming out of an RPG. I would never criticize KHI for not using the best of what it could out of its buttons, but KHII takes way more from its RPG roots than its platforming, the one flaw (albiet major) that I found in the game. Mashing the same button over and over is a characteristic of; not an actual problem.

I stopped using Mickey (which I did have to do twice) when I realized that the other buttons were getting me killed more often than I would have liked. Yes, I did. Well, maybe I snuck in Triangle or Circle once or twice, but the percentage is low, compared to anyone else, and most certainly much lower than what I do now (which is to avoid the X button altogether). However, the experience of playing at level 99 is much, much different than playing through the game.

For movement, if you go for a melee build, all of your passives take care of your movement for you by level 30. After a certain point, I didn't even need the control stick, but I still used it. Fortunately, I usually ran when Xaldin used Aero, so I didn't have to use Jump too often, which would still require the X button. Dodge Slash? GG the ground! Explosion and Guard Break take care of maneuvering, as anti-strike armors are instantly bypassed.

My allies took care of the healing, oddly enough. What people don't realize, is that allies are there to be used. I never claimed that allies get in the way, that's Cid's Knights, which are NOT allies. If you customize them correctly, not only do you have extensions of yourself, but you have two yous thats are both independently commanded, and serve your purposes as necessary. Goody stun-locked the enemy, and Donald healed me. What else would I have to do? When you don't have them, you are either fighting simple enemies, have an uber ally, or Sephiroth.

Have any of you also caught on, that shortcuts can have the X button? You know, customizing as you need per situation, also can be of help. Spam Cure, spam items, whatever you need, it's still one button and L1.

Clawsze
05-02-2007, 09:33 PM
I think this conversation has gone from answering a persons questions, to people saying their way of playing is best....I say that to no one in particular, you know who you are....

Mercen-X
05-03-2007, 04:23 PM
Regardless of difficulty level. It is, in fact, as easy as mashing X.So, would you at least admit that this is an exaggeration.

I'll admit that like any damned RPG, the higher your level is, the less you need everything else. But trying to X-mash, button-mash, triangle-mash or even run away while your allies bring down your enemies' HPs would be a longer boring process IMO.

Tavrobel
05-03-2007, 08:07 PM
So, would you at least admit that this is an exaggeration.

I'll admit that like any damned RPG, the higher your level is, the less you need everything else. But trying to X-mash, button-mash, triangle-mash or even run away while your allies bring down your enemies' HPs would be a longer boring process IMO.

In the immediate sense, yes. There are other levels of necessity, particularly, gaming minimalism.

It's quite exciting. You should try it.

But then again, maybe the novelty of easy games is lost on people when you don't play against others via internet.