PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for EoFF!

Discord
04-25-2007, 04:56 AM
I just wanted to say thanks for creating and upkeeping these boards guys. Keep up the good work! :thumb:

Diango12
04-25-2007, 05:30 AM
Finally a positive thread for EoFF, yay ^^

Shlup
04-25-2007, 05:31 AM
Finally a positive thread for EoFF, yay ^^

What?! We'll have none of that. *closes*

Yamaneko
04-25-2007, 05:36 AM
You're welcome. It was nothing, really! And let's not forget that I had a bit of help from my colleagues. So a small round of applause to them and their minor efforts.

Leeza
04-25-2007, 05:45 AM
Aw. Thank you, Yams. But, really. We couldn't have done anything at all without you. :)

Christmas
04-25-2007, 05:46 AM
Far be it for Devil Man to actively praise the Staff...

But is it just me or are the Staff actually getting nicer?

This morning I woke up, came online and got confused when I got a PM from 'Asorie's Cat'. "Huh?" I thought An instant later, I recognised who it was (the abusive contents of the PM meant it could only be ShlupQuack).

Then I saw Avarice-ness's Thread and got more confused with all the 'New' Moderators, complete with Avatar and Signature changes and this place suddenly got a whole lot stranger.

And nicer too

They seem to be wayyyy more relaxed now that it is Christmas. They let some Threads run into the hundreds of posts before it's time for lockage, they haven't locked or deleted any 'inappropriate' Thread for weeks, they even allow some criticism of them and their evil ways!

Accept...

They ain't being very evil anymore

They are all just being so nice for some reason.

Well... I dunno why. I guess I just wanted to say Thank You for making this place a lot more fun and enjoyable for everyone nowdays It's actually a pleasure to log on and come here.

Plz return to normal, ASAP.

Devil Man.

A proof that EoFF is 1337. :bigsmile: (http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/3067/1337zzxj7.jpg)

Vyk
04-25-2007, 06:14 AM
NO, torture Christmas with comfy cozy niceness

Dunno what happened while I was gone but it does seem like a good time to return. The atmosphere's nice :]

Pleasure

Y'all is coo'

bipper
04-25-2007, 06:18 AM
Aw. Thank you, Yams. But, really. We couldn't have done anything at all without you. :)

Duh. yer just lucky I came around when I did.

Lynx
04-25-2007, 06:31 AM
thank you EoFF for occupying my time when the rest of the internet world is boreing.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
04-25-2007, 12:20 PM
But our posts were mysteriously deleted!

Discord
04-25-2007, 12:24 PM
Meh, I was just looking through the archives and found a few posts by our friend Kathryn. One of them was, "Why do you hate the forum staff" or something like it. So I thought, why not make a thread about something positive.:p

On a serious note, great work lads. The community is awesome, the system's stable and the idiots get sorted out. I tihnk I'm repeating myself now. :screwy:

ReloadPsi
04-25-2007, 12:28 PM
Oh this forum gave us all good times. May it continue. Or else.