PDA

View Full Version : Elections: Revolution!

Madame Adequate
04-26-2007, 01:28 AM
So, the time for the election is upon us once again.

Friends, Brothers, Sisters, Convulsing Mutants Who Exist Solely To Die In Horrible Agony; I propose - no, I demand a boycott of this election. Indeed, I call for a rejection of the entire system! It is flawed throughout, and the only solution is to reject the entire system.

They believe that by offering us this choice they can placate us. Some poor fools even genuinely believe in the system. That it is good, even if flawed, and perhaps the best we can hope for. That it is at least the least of all evils, and better the devil you know. I say no! Better the devil you know, perhaps, but have we fallen so far, are we so base and desperate, that we forget to look for angels? I say no! The road is hard and we grow tired over the long years we spend here, but can we walk with a purpose, and with a goal? I say YES! Empatically, completely, YES!

It is obvious that the system does not work. Consider; the site was sold. Where was our opinion solicited? Raistlin has not been banned, despite endless clamoring for his explusion, punishment for his many atrocities. Why is our will ignored? We are given the chance to elect, once in awhile, and how futile it is! What if we elect a party of ineptitude and corruption? Do we not have the right, do we not have the duty, to throw them off and install new guides, if we elect to have them at all? This system is thrust upon us and the illusion of choice and freedom is deep and widespread, but not as robust as they would like to think! See through the illusion! I reject it!

Yes, I reject their system! I refuse to adhere to their rules - their rules of specified candidates, when the situation may change so greatly that who suits a role one day may be intolerable the next. Their rules of slogans and banners. They demand entire policies be reduced to pithy slogans! They demand an ideology be represented with an all-too-simple symbol! Their rules of submission to their system. I will not be categorized and tracked! I will not submit to this system, like some game animal! I strive for freedom, yours as well as my own! And so, despite their appearances of their system, it is trickery and I must work to defeat it!

And so, I do not submit as they compel me to! I stand as a candidate regardless of their rules and their sick fetish for power and control! I urge you to protest this system; you must reject the common parties and reject the system! Vote in an anarchic fashion! Vote for people who do not stand, parties which do not exist, or for me, as a candidate who promises to destroy the system if elected! Register your disgust with their petty, petty games of playing like-minded friends against each other!

DOWN WITH THE SYSTEM!

LONG LIVE THE NEW PARADIGM!

Jebus
04-26-2007, 01:30 AM
Yes! Tear down the oppressors! Let the green fields of Tiberium run red with their blood!

NeoCracker
04-26-2007, 01:43 AM
Or you can join the Neko Party.

DK
04-26-2007, 01:52 AM
*furry party

Tavrobel
04-26-2007, 01:53 AM
You subversive little Communist. Do you love your revolution like you loved Big Brother? If so, then you are but little children in the cave, indoctrinated before your quest to the light outside. And I say to you, stay, little fools.

fire_of_avalon
04-26-2007, 02:36 AM
I like your moxie. Join the Badass Mother Fuckers, and I promise you sexy hooker boots and all the rambunctious youth culture you can handle.

Iceglow
04-26-2007, 02:50 AM
The horde is full but we have no need for those who whine :P

I Took the Red Pill
04-26-2007, 02:52 AM
Why don't you just take a gramme of soma, Hux? :)

Rad Zak
04-26-2007, 03:00 AM
Actually, we didn't promie a single thing to the winners of the elections or the participants of the system, so you might as well give up your sarcastic little revolution and go with the flow. :monster: Maybe one of the parties will still accept you.

JackNapier
04-26-2007, 04:00 AM
*furry party

**Final Fantasy Party

NeoCracker
04-26-2007, 04:02 AM
***Neko PArty

Roto13
04-26-2007, 04:08 AM
Goddamn furries.

NeoCracker
04-26-2007, 04:10 AM
DAMN YOU TO HELL ROTO!

Besides, you wanted an indiana Jones Cat Boy, does that make you a furry?

Avarice-ness
04-26-2007, 04:11 AM
Silly Roto, Furries are for kids!

Roto13
04-26-2007, 05:34 AM
DAMN YOU TO HELL ROTO!

No, it makes you a failure for failing to get me that sig, therefor forcing me to join the good party.

NeoCracker
04-26-2007, 09:14 AM
DAMN YOU TO HELL ROTO!

No, it makes you a failure for failing to get me that sig, therefor forcing me to join the good party.

So wanting cat people doesnt make you a furry then? Well, guess it isn't the furry party, now is it?

Loony BoB
04-26-2007, 01:34 PM
I have to say, it would be incredibly awesome if there were to be some sort of serious purpose for the elections. Even if it was a small one.

Madame Adequate
04-26-2007, 10:16 PM
/furry mention

For full information on our system and objectives, go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/infocus/homeland/ and enter this password into the searchbox near the top:

smashthestate

Cz
04-26-2007, 10:22 PM
Your post was too long, and didn't contain enough coloured text or pictures. Please summarise it in one hundred words or less, or better yet in hilarious animated .gif form!