PDA

View Full Version : Typical Dragoon stereotype

Crossblades
04-26-2007, 10:26 PM
I would always give Mog the Dragoon Boots and Dragon Horn relics. Up until the GBA version, when you get Edgar's Longinus, then I would give him the Dragoon Boots and Dragon Horn(I always make Edgar use a Sword before that). I would buy another Dragoon Relic for Mog.

So do you equip Mog and/or Edgar with these relics?

Flying Mullet
04-26-2007, 10:31 PM
I've never been a big Dragoon/Jump fan, so I never used the Jump command in FFVI, except to see what it looks like.

ljkkjlcm9
04-26-2007, 10:32 PM
I use it on a Kappa character

THE JACKEL

Roogle
04-27-2007, 12:07 AM
It seems like the Dragoon stereotype fits Mog a little more than Edgar. Edgar has the Machinist job class, right?

Edgar: I guess I'd let him use Magic and Tools. Tools can be controlled; Dance is a wildcard.

Mog: I would equip him with the Dragoon Boots and the Dragoon Horn. It would give him a way to do a little more damage than usual, huh?

Zeromus_X
04-27-2007, 12:31 AM
I always give Mog the Dragoon Boots/Dragon Horn. I figure since I'm going to use him to raid dungeons for treasure earlier than normal, I might as well make him a member of my fighting party.

darksword12
04-27-2007, 02:53 AM
I like giving Gogo the Dragoon Boots.

Siegfried
04-27-2007, 03:44 AM
I like giving Gogo the Dragoon Boots.

Why would you ever do that???
He can do a bazillion other better things but instead you have him floating up in the air?
For shame...

Roto13
04-27-2007, 04:20 AM
I give it to Mog. I actually usually use Dance with him, though. :P

bipper
04-27-2007, 04:32 AM
I just hate it how everyone just thinks that because I am a dragoon, I can play basketball. I mean, I got through the academy on scholarship but :skull::skull::skull::skull: holmes...

I've never been a big Dragoon/Jump fan, so I never used the Jump command in FFVI, except to see what it looks like.

same here. unless you count leap as jump :Dn

Acid Raine
04-27-2007, 04:58 AM
bah to the humbug, I never use Mog because the thought of using something that cute makes me ill.