PDA

View Full Version : hows my party

Tg.cid
04-27-2007, 02:37 AM
let me know if this is a good party for fighting the last bost section.

marche-LL50
chivrely mastered
ninja skill mastered
2 swords
counter
combat combo

monblanc-LL49
gun
blackmagic
counter

ritz all viera abilites-LL50

shera all viera abiltysLL49

bangaa-salsber-LL50
templer
defender
counter
combat combo

hume-biggs-LL50
ninjaskill
blackmagic

I have played before but I don't call my self a master except at plain FFT

Skyblade
04-27-2007, 04:39 AM
Yes. Ritz and Shara could do it alone. Ultima those suckers to death from long range with Greatbows.

llednar22
11-13-2007, 12:17 PM
stupid...... why did you made chracters that have very contrasting leveling stats......... example: black mage(magic type)and a gunner( weapon damage type) and ninja and a black mage... most of all a gunner is a super far ranged type while a black mage has a not so far ranged magic skills....

Heath
11-13-2007, 08:42 PM
stupid...... why did you made chracters that have very contrasting leveling stats......... example: black mage(magic type)and a gunner( weapon damage type) and ninja and a black mage... most of all a gunner is a super far ranged type while a black mage has a not so far ranged magic skills....

May have had a bit of trouble trying to set aside classes for a moogle. I had that trouble in my latest game and simply didn't use one at all.

ScottNUMBERS
11-13-2007, 09:02 PM
The only thing that sucks more than a Moogle is a Moogle that was forced into your party and made to level as a Black Mage.

I usually take him somewhere away from the eyes of the law and have him taken care of.

tailz
11-14-2007, 12:45 PM
where is all the hate for moogles coming from kupo.

they can certanly be handy when used corectly.

some humans are just to stupid to use them right kupopo

:)

oh by the way I would probably change ninja skills with fighter tech and maybe even like this.

Marche lvl 50
fighter
chivalary skills
double sword
strikebac/bonecrusher (depends on your hp and defense
and fight combo.

Skyblade
11-14-2007, 03:29 PM
Moogle hate comes from their odd jobs, kupo. Animist and Gadgeteer both take a while to get used to, kupo, and their hurt/help attacks piss some people off. Thief and Jugglers are great ability-wise, kupopo, but they equip poor weapons so they don't have a shot at reaching the heavy hitters for damage, kupo. Why anyone would diss their Black Mage stats is beyond me, kupo kupo. It is easily their best magic levelling stat, kupo, giving great MP, Magic Resist, Magic Power, and a speed boost on par with Animists, kupo. Time Mage gives slightly better Magic Power, but, again, kupo, its abilities can be a bit finicky to use and Jugglers make much better buff/debuffers, with Dagger, Ring, Firebomb, and Smile. The Mog Knight class easily tops the Moogle's melee fighting abilities, kupo, but lacks a bit in speed that usually causes it to lag behind your other melee fighters, kupo kupo. Gunners are godly with their long range and host of useful abilities, kupo, but their stats are about as bad as a Moogle can get.

Pay attention to your levelling, and Moogles can be a very deadly addition to your team, kupo. Thief/Juggler with concentrate and Thief's Gloves makes for the most awesome debuff combo in the game, kupo. Rob them of their weapons and inflict annoying statuses for no MP, kupopo! Black Mage/Animist makes for a surprisingly useful all around magic user, kupo, probably better than Black Mage/Time Mage, unless you want to unleash Meteor, kupopo. And Gunner/Mog Knight makes for an insanely powerful physical attacker, kupo, with its incredibly long range Ultima and knockback attacks.

ScottNUMBERS
11-14-2007, 09:24 PM
Your pro-moogle campaign is mostly true.

What you said about Black Mage Moogles really does not convince me that they are worth having. A Moogle leveled as a Black Mage is a Moogle that has sacrificed it's versatility only to be doomed to excel in gimped offensive spells for the rest of it's miserable life. Ultimately, the only Moogle class that reaps any benefit from Magic power is the Black Mage (Well ok maybe Time Mage too, but only for one spell), which is clearly a slot on the battlefield that can be put to much better use (As you have proven!).

llednar22
11-16-2007, 08:41 AM
Try making a this combination of moogle job... gunner first+mogknight..... Unlike other status making abilities, the abilities of the gunner is the best because it has damage that is equal to your normal attack+ it gives a status ailment,, so after learning all the skills of a gunner, turn it to a mogknight.. the downside is it will become a melee fighter but... it will be a super damaging+status giving( ex: stop, charm.etc.) monster!!!!!