PDA

View Full Version : That girl just fell off her chair! Haha!

~*~Celes~*~
04-27-2007, 10:55 PM
I was sitting in my desk in Algebra 2 today, jotting down notes with my favorite blue pen. I accidentally dropped it and not wanting to have to get out of my desk to pick it up, I caught it between my ankles. Now, I'm only 4' 10 1/2", so my feet don't touch the floor when I'm sitting in this desk. Therefore, when I brought my legs up to a level where I could reach the pen with my hands, I ended up nearly falling out of my desk. However, I managed to grab onto my friend Michael's desk (who sits next to me) before I fell. I let out an "eep!" before catching myself, and the entire class was laughing. I started laughing immediately as well because it was funny :)

Topic: Ever fall/run into something/trip while out in public that you ended up laughing about later? Please share! =D

Chakan the forever man
04-27-2007, 10:59 PM
I fell right on my ass after receiving a round house kick in a dojo.

Faris
04-27-2007, 11:22 PM
I've fallen off my computer chair many times, and people have laughed at me =(

Bart's Friend Milhouse
04-28-2007, 12:51 PM
That's not half the joke that is the speed of this computer

Meat Puppet
04-28-2007, 01:02 PM
There were a few times in class that I would purposefully make myself “accidentally” fall out of my chair, in an attempt to impress the young ladies seated nearby.
I look back and laugh at my dorkicity.

I fall/run into something/trip while out in public too many times to keep record of. I do laugh about it at the time, but I really am crying on the inside.

Cz
04-28-2007, 01:12 PM
I'm a clumsy person, so it's not unusual for me to stumble in the street. Most of the time people don't notice, but it's still quite embarrassing. I like to take my frustration out on imaginary loose paving stones and things, rather than just admit I can't keep my balance.

I also lean back on my chair a lot, but I don't think I've ever fallen off before. It's only a matter of time, I guess.

The Jamie Star Scenario
04-28-2007, 07:18 PM
I really like it when old people fall over.

Zeldy
04-28-2007, 07:41 PM
Oh many many times, as Im a very clumsy person. I was at a gym a few weeks ago, and I was on a treadmill. For some reason, I thought If I stopped nothing would really happen, either that or I just FORGOT I was on a treadmill. I stopped to pick up something, and went flying. The whole gym started laughing, and so did I. I went the gym again today, and went to get on the, coincedentally, same treadmill, and tripped ONTO it ;___;

There have been many other times like this, though, when Ive falled over nothing at all, and been adament there was a stone when I was just lieing to myself.

raven doll
04-28-2007, 08:26 PM
Dang, I am one of the clumsiest people ever. I've ran into things, tripped and fell over stuff. You get the idea. Well, there was this time in art class when I was getting my water for my paint and after I filled my cup I started backing away to turn around and walk to my desk. Well, there was a chair right behind/beside me [[why anyone would put a chair there is beyond me.. :mad: ]]

Anyway, I sort of tripped over it and let out a Squeeek!! Lucikly, not many people were around and it was a good thing I didnt spill that much water on myself or else that would've been a whole new story.

Jess
04-28-2007, 08:30 PM
I always manage to trip over at the worst possible time - when there are loads of people around to laugh. :jess:

kikimm
04-29-2007, 01:57 AM
I trip fairly often. I have problems walking. >=( I trip while walking up stairs/escalators all the time. Fuck! I do laugh, though, cause I know I look like a total retard and laughing is fun anyways.

ShunNakamura
04-29-2007, 02:02 AM
<span style="color:#FFCCFF">
Well I have done an 'anime' stumble before.

I tripped, bumped into the wall, knocked a bunch of pcp piping off the walls onto the floor. I then at the same time got hit by a peice of pipe that swung rather then fell. It pushed me onto a pipe on the floor, I promply slipped and fell to the ground. I rolled over only to see the pipe that swung and was now falling. Smack dab in the eye. Amazingly, none of the pcp piping was broken. The only damage was my black eye.

Thankfully there was only one other person there, though I was at a lose to explain the black eye to the rest of the co-workers when they later came in.
</span>

Jebus
04-29-2007, 02:29 AM
Well, once I tripped on the stairs on the way to my room, and I fell onto this metal thingy on the wall which cut my arm open. My friends started asking if I did Heroin cause it looked like a track mark.

Also, I have a tendency to fall down stairs, or trip over really obvious things. Also I run into things a lot. Usually just doorways or metal poles.

Arc_Master_14
04-29-2007, 03:47 AM
In Pe we were playing football i had the perfect pass straight to me wide open out of no where right before I catch it im on my ass sitting on the track i apparantly didnt notice the throw was long and i went off the grass down the step and blam

black orb
04-29-2007, 04:01 AM
>>> Why people always laugh at such a thing?..
I have tried laugh but I cant, seriously I dont think its funny.

blim
04-29-2007, 04:04 AM
I was watching cricket and the batsman (i think it was the rugby player Victor Obugu) hit a six which hit the tree behind me and rebounded to hit me. Unfortunately i had chosen that moment to take a swig of wine so didnt see the ball heading my way, I jumped in shock as it hit me and fell off the bench, of course because the ball had come to me everyone was looking my way and started laughing. Didnt spill a drop of wine though :)

I also was once walking home when i drunkenly decided to walk along the top of a wall and walked straight into a roadsign.

Tifa Valentine
04-29-2007, 07:09 AM
In highschool my P.E. teacher was having us race, only she wanted to make it more challenging so she had us do it backwards. I surprised myself when I realized I was still really good at it so I smoked the other girls and rubbed it in their faces. I even started to skip run backwards and I forgot that the ground was very uneven with random "hills" you might say... So I fell......in a skirt....yeah.... And the boys were running the track when it happened. Big :D for them and a big :eep: for me.

Agrias
04-29-2007, 07:15 AM
I was walking with some friends and one of them walked into a bus stop pole, and i started laughing so hard that i walked into a bus bench ;_;
worst bruise EVER!

Cookie
04-29-2007, 07:19 AM
Actually, just this Friday I was leaning my chair right forwards onto it's two front legs, and sitting close to the front. The legs slid out and I crashed onto the ground laughing. Lol indeed.

ShunNakamura
04-29-2007, 11:47 AM
In highschool my P.E. teacher was having us race, only she wanted to make it more challenging so she had us do it backwards. I surprised myself when I realized I was still really good at it so smoked the other girls and rubbed it in their faces. I even started to skip run backwards and I forgot that the ground was very uneven with random "hills" you might say... So I fell......in a skirt....yeah.... And the boys were running the track when it happened. Big :D for them and a big :eep: for me.
<span style="color:#FFCCFF">
Yipee! Another anime style faller!

Though yours is an ecchi anime fall :eek:
</span>

raven doll
04-29-2007, 08:23 PM
I have another story it was when I was at my cousin's house. It was me, my brother and my two cousins. Well, we were all jumping around on a trampoline and I heard my mom calling my name. So when I was getting off, I kind off rolled off and fell. It happened so fast, so I couldnt really remember how i fell. Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny so I just sat there laughing about it. Hehe, my brother and my cousins were laughing about it too. :D

daggertrepe
04-29-2007, 08:34 PM
I fell off my stool in science once and everyone was laughing at me!