PDA

View Full Version : mythril weapons?

.:kerrod:.
04-28-2007, 04:21 AM
where are all the mythril weapons? i only have 2 and ive completed the story line and many sidequests :( any hints as to what missions they're on/how i can get them?

Monster Hunt
04-28-2007, 02:32 PM
Aaah, you see- you must do A LOT of clan battles and be lucky enough to get one as a prize from the opponent when you have defeated the opponent!

Selena_Akariko
08-24-2007, 12:02 PM
Well, I've heard that the less missions you have cleared, the more chance you have to get a Mythril weapon in a random battle. And my sister's game proves it. She doesn't know English at all, and yet she has more mythril weapons than me -_- I bet she doesn't even know she can take missions, she just walks around and engages in random battles.

:save: Selena

Skyblade
08-24-2007, 06:35 PM
Mythril weapons can be acquired three ways (without cheating). Trading, Trade Items, and reward from random clan engagements.

As soon as Nono opens Trade items, go buy from him. He always has the same items listed, and the "Metal Sword" is a Mythril Sword. Any item listed as "Metal -weapon type-" in future trades should be a Mythril weapon, so be on the lookout every time you link with someone for new trade items.

Random clan engagements give them to you as random rewards. There is no known way to increase the rate at which you get them, or to acquire a particular one (not doing missions doesn't affect the rate either).

Oh, and no enemies ever wield them, so Steal: Weapon won't help you.