PDA

View Full Version : I'll be at the bar...

Wolf Kanno
04-28-2007, 07:53 AM
So it's the supernatural armegeddon folks... Zombies in the streets, werewolves in the woods, hellspawns from the sewers, vengful angels of death from the heavens and your gf/bf might be a reverse vampire...

Basically the supernatural forces have arrived and are hellbent on making your last moments on this planet painfully memeorable. So where are you going and what are you doing?

I'm heading for a bar, I'll be damned if I'm going out without at least one last drink. I'll most likely be killed the first time I try to make out with a sexy cthulu demon that wants to eat my soul :D

black orb
04-28-2007, 07:57 AM
>>> Dancing with a bunch of zombies..

theundeadhero
04-28-2007, 07:58 AM
ZOMBIES DON'T EXIST!

black orb
04-28-2007, 08:01 AM
>>> Neither Santa and I have to see his ugly face posted everywhere every year..

Little Blue
04-28-2007, 09:18 AM
In my orbitting dreadnaught preparing to vaporise the Earth, so no change in my plans there then.

Chakan the forever man
04-28-2007, 11:21 AM
If I had a panic room, I would head into one of those, but I don't. Like you, I would be heading to a bar. Yes, I would be heading to a bar, alright. A strip bar. But it wouldn't be long before the zombies strip the meat of the dancers flesh and eat them, so that would suck.

Wolf Kanno
04-28-2007, 04:46 PM
If I had a panic room, I would head into one of those, but I don't. Like you, I would be heading to a bar. Yes, I would be heading to a bar, alright. A strip bar. But it wouldn't be long before the zombies strip the meat of the dancers flesh and eat them, so that would suck.

Unless it was like the strip bar in "From Dusk till Dawn" ;) then you would have to deal with vampire strippers and eventually the Catholic death troops who were created to deal with said problem.

Vikeve
04-28-2007, 04:54 PM
In my orbitting dreadnaught preparing to vaporise the Earth, so no change in my plans there then.

Yeah, I would probably run to the safety of Richard in his space ship.

Chakan the forever man
04-29-2007, 08:46 PM

Unless it was like the strip bar in "From Dusk till Dawn" ;) then you would have to deal with vampire strippers and eventually the Catholic death troops who were created to deal with said problem.
That was a good movie, I remember the part where one of those vampires told George Clooney "Welcome to eternal damnation." And so Clooney responds; " No thanks, I'm already married."

Zeldy
04-29-2007, 11:56 PM
If I saw a Zombie, Id save him the job and propably have a heart attack. I have a phobia of zombies.

Spammerman
04-30-2007, 12:48 AM
The mall... DUH! Id be damned if I don't go out Dead Rising style, saving lives, shooting zombies, killing them with stuffed animals.

~*~Celes~*~
04-30-2007, 01:22 AM
No idea what I'd do, other than find my boyfriend 'n have some good 'ole love makin' ;)

Psychotic
04-30-2007, 01:28 AM
One more time can't hurt. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/1848237-post34.html)

Jebus
04-30-2007, 02:38 AM
No zombie horde could even hope to stand against the full force of Kane's wrath.

Should zombies attack, know that you will all be safe within the closest Nod compound. Kane will not allow his fellow man to die before they receive transcendence.

Bunny
04-30-2007, 04:56 AM
I for one would welcome our new zombie demon vampire overlords.

Araciel
04-30-2007, 05:12 AM
i see zombies all the time...

http://www.wdcweb.info/communitycontent/images/scan0031.jpg