PDA

View Full Version : ANARCHY (The not so party - party)

Chemical
04-28-2007, 01:22 PM
That's right - join this awesome cool party that really isn't a party at all and isn't a part of the elections at all.

The benefits of joining is absolutely nothing.

What do you have to do? Abso-freaking nothing.

But really - what does it mean to be a forum anarchist?
Well...

an·ar·chist /ˈænərkɪst/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[an-er-kist] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a person who advocates or believes in anarchy or anarchism.
2. a person who seeks to overturn by violence all constituted forms and institutions of society and government, with no purpose of establishing any other system of order in the place of that destroyed.
3. a person who promotes disorder or excites revolt against any established rule, law, or custom.

However let's be pacifist anarchists :cool: and instead together we shall wittingly promote a revolt against party's!

WHY?!

Because we sure as hell well can; and THAT my free and brethren is our given right...
There's also nothing else better to do!

Christmas
04-28-2007, 01:25 PM
is this party something like this one (http://forums.eyesonff.com/eoff-archived-awards/56105-elitist-party.html)? :bigsmile:

Chemical
04-28-2007, 01:29 PM
is this party something like this one (http://forums.eyesonff.com/eoff-archived-awards/56105-elitist-party.html)? :bigsmile:

No (but maybe.)

I'm not a staff member :cool:
There are no rules to break because really there are no rules.
This 'party' does not actually participate.
This 'party' is a figment, it doesn't actually exist.
There is no leader
There is no motto
There is no banner
There is no unity (aside from the unity that exists within everyone agreeing to disagree).

Also:

3. a theory that regards the absence of all direct or coercive government as a political ideal and that proposes the cooperative and voluntary association of individuals and groups as the principal mode of organized society.

sephirothishere
04-28-2007, 01:31 PM
Shur...y not. One thing though, may I be a dictator ;D...lololololol i 2 gud.